What went right?

What went right?

Attached: Screenshot_2020-12-02 regular show ending - Google Search.png (735x413, 591.78K)

Nothing

With the finale or with the show as a whole?

"You pissed me off."

How the fuck High Five Ghost had a son?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-18 at 19-39-47 7a6c115d171954c933705a0eec6ed914 jpeg (JPEG Image, 474 × 494 pixels).png (474x494, 111.91K)

this, it was never bad

He married Celia

Both. But also fuck off namefag.

It's a good representation of America. People having mutt babies.

The show as a whole avoided the pitfalls all the other beloved '10s shows fell into in one way or another by, quite simply, staying true to its original vision. It set a low bar to begin with so Josh was able to keep more or less total control and checked his egotism as well, the only really important character development being Rigby's. Then once that was done, dropping it and blasting off into fucking space in the dumbest possible clearly-final-season

Then that finale montage where everyone is older and happy and healthy, still able to come together. Nothing outrageous just believable, even if the kids count is pretty high.

Cool,but namefags still get the rope.

I want to bang Rigby's tall daughter so bad

It didn't try to be "subversive" for the sake of being subversive.

That’s Don after he transitioned

He's not an actual ghost.

>What went right?
Just the ending montage. The entire eighth season being a space epic came out of left field and paled in comparison to what's been done on Futurama or Rick and Morty, and the meta DVD/Blu-ray/Nielsen box stuff was simply "alright." Pops's sacrifice was cool I guess, but that ending montage was what truly impressed me and made me feel was a solid send-off for the series.

Attached: 1589651142246.png (842x473, 925.04K)

Eventually you'll gain the presiding to see that the final season was stupid on purpose and that the finale montage was then giving you what they knew you wanted all along but would have been hokey and schmaltzy to actually use the entire season to do.

to be honest, i didn't care for the final season in space

I don't give a shit. Mordecai being a little bitch gave me some of my favorite episodes of the entire series. And I would've killed for an episode focused on Rigby finally getting his driver's license.

Regular Show IN SPACE was a mistake.

Attached: regular-show-bad-kiss.png (960x540, 656.92K)

retard