BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL

I HAVE THE POWER

Attached: heman.jpg (300x168, 10.38K)

SÓY UN TROLAZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 2c0aa63b2729d97ac5619a7e54bdb7b7.jpg (465x377, 31.3K)

Tu tu tu tu tu tu tu tu tu tu tru tu tru tu tu tru tu

Attached: 16 (2).jpg (1988x3056, 1.25M)

He's got the power!

Keldor?

He's got the touch!

He's got it too!

Attached: 1643532089764.png (1000x666, 784.12K)

Is there any way to get the Spanish dub of He-Man? I heard some good things about it and had hoped to find it in the DVD collection but found out there aren't any other audio options in that collection.

Attached: Castle Grayskull leggs.png (1442x1080, 1.28M)

Specifically Anti-Keldor from the Anti-Eternia. He gets recruited to save the multiverse from his evil nephew the Anti He-Man who went around killing other He-Men and taking their power swords

And a duo of really cute girls at his side.

And they got the power too!

And they look great doing it.

Attached: Screenshot_20210916-143619~2.png (2468x1440, 2.64M)

Yeah. Instead of having the legacy character "pass the torch" to some newcomer that's going to replace said character, they instead went the opposite direction with He-Man (the sorceress really) sharing the power with his pals instead and becoming de-facto "knights" of the castle. I like the idea so far.

I like how we're getting season 2 in March, gives something to look foward too.

Ah yes, the comic where a literally black He-man tries to destroy the multiverse, so twink Keldor is recruited by the 80's movie He-man and mobile game He-man.

Attached: He-Man-Masters-Multiverse-Comic-Versions.jpg (963x481, 124.6K)

They are cute, but Adam's so adorable that his uncle stopped killing him for a moment just to hug him.

Attached: hugadam.png (500x500, 541.54K)

Wait, they confirmed it's returning in March? That's some pretty good news. This was a fun show and one of the first Any Forums things in a while I was able to convince some friends of mine to give a shot.

No, I don't think Spider-Man has The Power.

Yes. March 3 I think. I'm also looking forward to it. S1 ended ip in an intriguing way

My

>Specifically Anti-Keldor from the Anti-Eternia. He gets recruited to save the multiverse from his evil nephew the Anti He-Man
Note that on Anti-Eternia, all the Heroic Warriors except Adam's parents are evil with jet black skin and every usual villain we see is heroic.
This implies there's a Heroic Horde out there we didn't see.

This is my favorite depiction of Skeletor. He's self-confessed evil, in the Filmation way rather than Langella, but still loves his family and experiences an innocent sense of wonder at talking tigers.
"That's the Randy I remember."
"Somebody get me a Battle Cat for my birthday!"

So there's supposed to be a multiverse of sorts in MotU?

I guess it means you can now turn each adaptation of the series into it's own universe