Egoraptor

Why is ego so big?
>I'm being serious, why does he think highly of himself and disregard what Newgrounds help get to where he is now.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 69.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yKdRGHY0KBA
youtube.com/watch?v=oRT9CMh3s8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do you not remember he is god (I think)

Good lord, he's a pretentious asshole even back then. Thank for you reminding me about that video. I guess funny video game characters was all cared about and that joke flew over my head as a child

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yKdRGHY0KBA

>his name is literally egoraptor
>people are surprised he turned out to be an egotistical asshole
Kek

Thought it was irony or a character.

I don't get why people are so obsessed with his NG fame. He doesn't care about his old stuff anymore so why are you obsessed with it and demanding him recognizing NG like it's some holy grail? NG isn't some mecca of humor that everyone needs to bow down to

Arin...

people constantly will ''joke'' about something to hide something that is true in plain sight

Does any of that matter? Against all odds he's still making serious bank via Game Grumps.

>says the first person mentioning Newgrounds in the thread.
I've never seen anybody refer to his old stuff. Last bloated bit of refuse he dumped onto NG was Girl-chan in paradise which was ok. Then Starbomb which is 5% arin 95% every animator he could call to help.

He actually has a deviantart that he used to post on a looong time ago, and there actually is a character called "Egoraptor".

Attached: egoraptor_doin_stuff - by egoraptor.jpg (601x572, 84.74K)

He got a following that would find Newgrounds humour unacceptable and had a bunch of teenagers and adults who wanted to profit off his name telling him he was a great, smart guy.
It didn't work out when he made an "analysis" series that turned out to be just him stating his opinions on why he likes one thing more than another, then showcasing his incompetence in said series, and in a let's play of the game

His video game animations were funny but I never got the feeling he had any more ambition than that. Like at least others inbetween their memes and throwaway shorts build up something they consider high art, or what I mean by that is a personal project they truly believe in, not just for quick yucks.

I remember all those Awesome shorts he did and those game parodies, but I never recalled seeing him make something with like, a story or a world.

>egoraptor
>so delusional he identifies as a dinosaur
>game grumps
>he is grumpy because he is just a game

I don't get it.

It's so goddamn funny that everyone he burnt bridges with is doing much better than him now. What a loser.

>he predicted his own downfall.
youtube.com/watch?v=oRT9CMh3s8c

Attached: 1637360107807.png (900x900, 392.99K)

Arin isn't Any Forums anymore. And even when he was, honestly? His animations were never particularly good. Maybe they were in the face of sprite-edit flash animations, but these days it's pretty clear that they're largely very weak. Frankly I don't understand what anyone ever saw in them.

potential for improvement and greatness, that's what we saw in him and his animations... imagine if he grew thick skin and continued to evolve.
he would be one hell of a animator today.
but nope, he became arin hanson.

He shouldn't be calling himself a raptor if he doesn't look like one and is about as threatening as a turd JonTron forgot to flush.

Everyone itt sounds like Dake Gribble.

>I never got the feeling he had any more ambition than that
He used to constantly talk about all these big ideas he had. In fact theres a screen shot of him talking about it on newgrounds to his haters from decades ago which i don't have.