Why do zoomers hate Ren & Stimpy but love SpongeBob?

Why do zoomers hate Ren & Stimpy but love SpongeBob?

Attached: spong.png (901x559, 579.76K)

Zoomers loves memes , the list of memes from spongebob is Bert big and long , but Ren and stimpy is my favorite nick show

SpongeBob hits differently. The writing and storyboard is probably the best thing about the show. It delivers the right amount of humor without being too stupid.

Attached: 6926604b32c4a8c420c571033cd90d77.jpg (488x2160, 157.48K)

Because Spongebob is better.

There's not enough good R&S half hours to match a single classic SpongeBob season let alone the three

Cope, Ren & Stimpy is superior and SpongeBob had to take cues from it to succeed.

Spongebob being influenced by it does not make it better. As far as it was, it was more developed. It is the natural evolution of art.

Rem and Stimpy is just cow and chicken which is a shit show. No other way to go around it

Why the fuck do we keep getting threads about zoomers? this is not much of a zoomer board at all

True since we aren't discussing peak zoomer shows like total drama island.

We have people nostalgic for Johnny Test, Fanboy and Chum Chum and the 2010s. They have taken over Any Forums as a whole.

Any Forums is even worse in that regard.

Both are among the greatest of all time. Ren and Stimpy loses some mass appeal by being weird for weird's sake and having awkward comedic timing fairly often. The vibe was ruined by Kikefalusi making them un-closeted faggots in the lame follow-up series too whereas Spongebob just got worse over time as is usually the unfortunate but natural state of things

>We have people nostalgic for Johnny Test, Fanboy and Chum Chum and the 2010s
Where?

Ugh who gives a fuck I liked hotwheels world race and acceleracers I even had the happy meal toys of the hotwheels with the led light.

Attached: Acceleracers.jpg (400x267, 37.96K)

Hyptothetical scenario: any and all Wojak posts result in being banned.
What is the result besides a more enjoyable website?

Uhh threads get killed, less shitposts, less political bullshit, and thats what I can think of from the top of my head.

Who keeps making these shitty Ren and Stimpy vs SpongeBob threads? If you want an answer see But also Ren and Stimpy's legacy isn't even slightly comparable to spongebob's own. SpongeBob is comparable to pop culture icons of through different media like Mickey Mouse, Batman, Spider-man, Mario, Sonic, Simpsons and so & so. Ren and Stimpy is just some 90s nicktoon. It's like flapjack in that it ushered in a bunch of creatives into the industry, but by itself isn't any thing to take note of

Rocko mogs both.

John K

spongebob is better

Spongebob has a better, bigger, more diverse (not in a tranny way, I mean in terms of personalities) cast of characters. It's also more colourful and bright. And it was more kid friendly in S1-3 so people could genuinely enjoy it as kids without feeling creeped out.