Why are there constant threads about Peacemaker and nobody ever talks about Doom Patrol...

Why are there constant threads about Peacemaker and nobody ever talks about Doom Patrol? Is it bugmen shilling John Xina or just the usual 'Any Forums doesn't actually talk about good shit'?
Peacemaker might be the highest rated DCEU show but Doom Patrol is still rated higher so it can't be public reception.

Are you too small brained to get into Doom Patrol Any Forums?

Attached: file.png (620x420, 403.03K)

too many people get filtered by the fart jokes and LGBT stuff

John Cena fans

Because no one can see Peacemaker

>nobody ever talks about Doom Patrol
there was a thread almost every time an episode was released, but discussion was pretty stale in comparison

Attached: nobody.jpg (1048x737, 45.97K)

It just feels like it's trying to hard. When Jane and Robotman aren't on screen I mostly zone out.

One is currently releasing new episodes and the other is not.

Peacemaker is actually good for one.

Season one was the only good one. Morrison's run is the most well known/considered the best and its still mediocre.

Have they done the Sex Men plot, with Shadowy Mr Evans?

NO ITS CLEARLY CHINESE SHILLING AHHHHHH SAVE ME FAN BINGBING

I’ve been reading the Silver Age run, and it honestly makes me like Morrison’s run less, and in turn the show’s not as good to me either.

The “lol so weird” and saying fuck every five seconds, not to mention the Chief twist in general, really come off as weak compared to the SA run to me. In the SA run, the core of it is about 4 dysfunctional and weird people that find a new calling in protecting the very people that shunned them, willing to even die for those people. The threats are bizarre yet still straightforward, and seeing the Patrol actively save lives and seek out danger to stop gives a feeling to them that Morrison didn’t touch.

and a fine chinchong wingwong to you too good sir

Honestly one of the best DC shows, and the fact there's no constant threads about it is actually nice because people often come in to just bitch about anything the thread is about.

Because Doom Patrol isn't currently airing. There are always threads when it is.

>The “lol so weird” and saying fuck every five seconds, not to mention the Chief twist in general, really come off as weak compared to the SA run to me.

I don't really think it's as weak as you say; there's still an internal logic to the stuff you dismissed as "lol so weird". The Chief twist is the only thing I have a problem with but then again this was done at a time when this wasn't as commonplace.

To me the weakest Doom Patrol runs after the SA were the ones that were trying to be too much like a superhero book. It's a weird paradox because SA Doom Patrol was superheroic, but also weird.

Doom Patrol is pretty lame if we are being honest.

>be chink and love DP show
>OP calls me out like this
I see you trying to make me cuck myself from my wife, you faggot.

>There are always threads when it is.
They never hit bump limit and I'm one of 5 other anons posting.

Attached: guerrero jane.jpg (1400x700, 69.96K)

They've done sex ghosts yeah.

Attached: file.png (630x838, 534.85K)

>seeing the Patrol actively save lives and seek out danger to stop gives a feeling to them that Morrison didn’t touch.
That's funny because the show just started addressing that at the end of Season 4.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 970.57K)

>trying to watch Doom Patrol
>keep getting taken out of it by how cute Jane is.

It's really fucking distracting. I'm trying to focus on Cliff and Larry and yet those eyes. And those lips. Fuck. I didn't come to this stupid comic book adaption to fall in love god damn it.

Attached: file.png (696x390, 334.85K)

>there's still an internal logic to the stuff you dismissed as "lol so weird".
To a degree, but SA does the same thing while still making the Doom Patrol feel heroic. There’s something extra compelling to me about tackling the bizarre, but doing so in the name of selflessness despite being a complete outcast. It’s part of what makes Ben Grimm an all time favorite character of mine.

>To me the weakest Doom Patrol runs after the SA were the ones that were trying to be too much like a superhero book.
I agree with that. I didn’t say Morrison’s run was the worst, just that reading the Silver Age makes me enjoy his run less.

Too little too late for me.

when it was beiN released people talked about it, there's a new season coming out now.