TFW we will never get another DBZ Abridged again so they are making original fan fiction cartoons now

>TFW we will never get another DBZ Abridged again so they are making original fan fiction cartoons now
Original produced animations are Any Forums related jannies

Attached: 1643609915374[1].jpg (1280x720, 184.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o_1VrZNFpuo
youtube.com/watch?v=mtOiYClxG3Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/o_1VrZNFpuo

HFIL is pretty good though I kind of am tired of the Ginyu Force

The reason they hated DBZ Abridged is because it was often times better than the originals. It started as another shallow parody but is better paced and written than the the anime itself. I wish other long running anime got something like it of the same quality. Instead of watching DBZ again I just watch Abridged because it keeps the same plot points but with better dialog and most of the useless shit cut out.

abridged is shit.

Retards who say shit like this have never watched the original series.

Which American anime show is better TFS or RWBY

Which original series are you referring too. Cause if you want to watch DBZ it’s better to watch Kai, at least during the namek saga.

TFS easy.

I did. DBZ is not that well written. DBZA to cut the fat and have better dialog.

By the Cell-saga it’s the exact same shit but with MCU-esque quips and catchphrases inserted in.
Grow some taste kid.

You’re talking about DBZ and you’re calling someone else a kid? Dude your autism is showing if you’re getting butthurt we aren’t taking Goku seriously enough.

Gokoo

Attached: kn.jpg (300x300, 11.7K)

>The reason they hated DBZ Abridged is because it was often times better than the originals.
Absolutely not. It takes more than quips to make a good show.

It’s because they don’t know how to parody the Buu saga.

The problem with DBZA is that they take themselves too seriously. The only jokes in those final episodes was the pitiful voice performances.

>Cuts down the fat by like 70%
>Many of the characters are more consistent in Abridged then they are in original
>Better foreshadowing and flow because the team know how it ends unlike Toriyama who was writing it as it goes

No. It takes

Yes when I think of the pirate living in gods planet, I think serious. Also a fat guy fucking a cat super series. God calling themselves super gos because they have an ego, oh yeah that’s peak no humor all business.

Hey Any Forums! How's your bussy?!

Attached: Frieza.png (768x1040, 547.21K)

Anyone have the patreon only movies he did?
youtube.com/watch?v=mtOiYClxG3Y

Attached: tumblr_na5ietLvY21tjn5uuo1_1280.jpg (1233x1600, 587.9K)

>QEEEEPSSSS!!!!11
you will never be a real person.

Yes, I am aware this series was a comedy at one point. That aspect of it was phased out slowly over time. By the Android saga it got so far up it’s ass they felt like jokes would get in the way of their world class voice acting skills.
Seriously when was the last time Boujack even showed up in their series?

They would stick the landing ngl

Yeah jokes were done, nothing about Goku’s stupid plan, having murder boners, comparing chichi and Goku’s marriage to trailer park trash. Nope none of that in the last season all series time no dumb jokes like radio DJ’s getting murdered on air.