This scene is the perfect way to out a moralfag

This scene is the perfect way to out a moralfag.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 108.99K)

This scene and that girl was forced by the writers, I feel like it was.

Thry really went out of their way to make bojack look as irredeemable as possible by having him do this.

Adventure time retatds bitch about character assassination with finn but THIS takes the cake in terms of that.

>hurr furr hes supposed to be a fuvk up
Not like this

But she consented though

Yeah she was the one trying to bang Bojack, not the other way around.

Exactly a legal aged person consented, not only that she went after him. It’s so stupid that people think he’s in the wrong here. It’s a case of a stupid teenager being stupid. It’s not like he offered her a part in a movie or put ten thousand dollars on the table.

That literally doesn't matter, it's like you literally don't know power differences.

How/why ?

He did kinda stalk her though

That is true.

However, there are some lines you just have to not cross as an adult — especially when said line is the daughter of your ex-lover. And even though BoJack didn't actually engage in anything, his inability to impulse control made it obvious what decision he'd eventually go with given enough time.

It's not even about whether it was consensual/legal or not, in BoJack's case he just couldn't _not_ be a scumbag and potentially hurt someone he cared about.

No that was her mom.

>Copium The Thread.
Kek

Attached: belongs in the trash.jpg (200x200, 8.46K)

Her mom wasn’t his ex lover though.

Power differences are a shit meme that skanks use as an excuse to try and take back consent after the fact which you foid cunts cant ever do. Anyone who unironically believes in this shit should be beaten within an inch of their miserable lives

literally?

That kinda doesn’t matter, you gotta be the adult of a situation. Like if a kid wanted to fight you, you wouldn’t use that as an excuse to beat him up.

>This scene is the perfect way to out a moralfag.
Did you just out yourself as a pedo?

Attached: 20210126_074331.jpg (567x569, 24.96K)

So what you’re saying is if a girl throws herself at you, she’s not responsible if she does something she’ll regret later it’s your fault for not being in control of her actions? I dunno man sounds kinda sexist.

So you’d let a 17 year old dude kick your ass? Lmao

Well, no, I’d probably just leave.

She consented, end of story. Trying to make up bullshit rules to ruin innocent mens lives is just going to end in more dead and raped feminists, which you deserve for unjustly going after men

Spoken like a true blue bitch.

I would have fucked her till she passed out. If I'm gonan get caught by the mum I'm at least gonna have done the deed.

That’s the best part he never even fucked her.

Yes, a real man would beat up a kid.

You gotta act like the adult in these kinda situations

He didn’t do anything ethically wrong, but it’s still socially discouraged to fuck your old flame’s daughter immediately after being rejected lol

Yeah woman can’t think for themselves men have to make the right decisions for them.

He didn’t fuck her.

Nope, she wanted it so theres nothing wrong with fucking her, fuck your shit prudefaggot shit
Dont care, she wanted it

Honestly I thought it was fine. My problem was at the end when they retconned him waiting to call the ambulance for Sarah Lynn until she couldn't be resuscitated.

The writers of Bojack never could commit to anything, it’s why the passed out on killing him.

It’s a 17 year old young enough to be his daughter, kinda obvious who has to say no here

>Dont care, she wanted it
Said the same thing about your mom

>just leave

How does this make any sense? He’d just punch you in the back of the head while you beg him to stop

He did say no she kept pushing.

She
Wanted
It

Cry about it, tumblr dyke

Based digits.

>Pedo
There isn't a state in the US that it wouldn't be legal.