Well Any Forums?

Well Any Forums?

Attached: 1643566297801.jpg (750x526, 73.54K)

do they still have the same personality as in the cartoon? if so then ms krabs, imagine having a thicc sugar momma.

Plankton.

>Implying she wouldn't be a gold digger
You're setting yourself up for failure user. Financial failure mostly.

>they have the same personality
>have to listen to spongebetty do the fucking dolphin laugh every time you fuck her

Attached: 1622230851525.png (458x485, 312.26K)

Patricia

There's something that really irritates me about the fact that shit like this crops out the artists' signature, but the real crime is the compression.
On Acrylictoon himself, I actually really like all of his stuff, including the zany wildtake content. I think it's just my 'tism, but to me it makes ladies seem more human and goofy as opposed to just sultry or slutty.

They definitely seem to.

Attached: protandry__a_parody_of_spongebob_squarepants_by_acrylictoon_de5hi8p-fullview.jpg (1920x2751, 947.41K)

My dick says plankton, but Patricia Star and Ms. Krabs would be absolute freaks in bed.

2 > 3 > 5 > 1 > 4

FemSponge reminds me of Star. Also I would FemSponge all day.

This reminds me of Tuca and Bertie

>spongebetty would get annoying, probably the type to stalk you and collect the used condoms
>patricia probably smells really bad, would get morbidly obese after turning 25
>squidwardette looks like she's going to divorce you and take everything, probably will cheat you with an orca
>plankton is pretty hot, but seems like the type that refuses sex and is more focused on getting the crabby patty formula.

i still think Mrs krab is the best option, these help aswell

give me the squirrel

Attached: FHn2c-KXMAADfaM.png (743x632, 341.47K)

Is Ms. Krabs still rich?

>>patricia probably smells really bad, would get morbidly obese after turning 25

Attached: pierce smile.jpg (590x590, 296.24K)

>>have to listen to spongebetty do the fucking dolphin laugh every time you fuck her

Attached: smirk.jpg (540x349, 18.19K)

They're all literally just the Spongebob cast but r63 'd, so yes, and she'd be as greedy as the real deal too.

The only right answer.

Attached: 4f1efd5b481486e930b3643cb0128ce0.jpg (850x1077, 217.45K)

I would do things with that grumpy little green cutie.

God I would love to love this artist but they literally have an overreaction eye bulging out of your face fetish it's so fucking weird.
They aren't drawing those faces to be funny, they do it because they find it hot.

Attached: 1555807832543.gif (316x213, 1.9M)

If they had female voices squid or plank.
Otherwise, the sponge.

Where's guy-Sandy to spread my Cheeks?

I bet you anything he's a passionate lover.

That's what I was saying. Apparently the name for this fetish is "wildtake". I personally don't mind it and actually kinda find it endearing.