Son of Wonder Woman

Well Any Forums. You've been hired to create a character. A character who will be the son of Wonder Woman! To help spice her up a bit.
>MILF Wonder Woman
Anyway. Who should be the dad?

Attached: wonder_woman_and_son.jpg (1024x725, 97.34K)

>ICS
Which male character bodyswapped with Wondy

No dad.

Make the son out of clay.

Actually it was just Deadman possessing her

After what happened to Jon Kent and Jason Todd, I think it is best for Wonder Woman to not have kids.

>Jon Kent
he seems pretty happy.
>Jason Todd
dying does indeed suck but he got better.

It doesn't matter

He would have to been trangender, gay and non binary at the very least. He would role up to themyscira and take his place as an Amazon warrior and princess (male).

Turn him into an obnoxious, flamboyant flaming faggot with a thin sexy waste and ass cheeks that'll put Dick Grayson to shame.

He can be like DC's Deadpoll or something Idk

she would adopt

Attached: Wonder Woman 1x13 (15).webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

>Who should be the dad?
Egg-Fu

Batman or a nicer Hercules.

>Who should be the dad?
Clayface

Attached: Fem+clayface+from+harley+quinn_b6ddd4_7708003.jpg (1200x1685, 168.53K)

he should wear a toga

the potential of this idea is beyond measure, there could be so much you could do...you could literally make the perfect story of a new superhero.

What if Wonder Woman has a kid with a serious intellectual disability and has to retire to take care of him?

>Who should be the dad?
Himself. Time travel.

You just know she's gonna get a daughter. Superman and Batman both had sons

Haven't seen it in a while but there is this Young Justice art where a hypothetical son of WW gets on Robin and Kid Flash thinking they're laughing at his ma.

Steve Trevor. Wonder Woman has had two sets of children with Steve before recons this should be no different.
Furthermore, Wonder Woman should raise her son with the same love and care as she would a daughter. If any drama would raise up about Wonder woman having a son and teaching him how to fight like an amazon it should be from her mother or the other amazon. Wonder woman then should take the opportunity to raise up to defend her son.

I like Fury.

humorous seeing her prance about while her child followers run like boy scouts

>If any drama would raise up about Wonder woman having a son and teaching him how to fight like an amazon it should be from her mother or the other amazon. Wonder woman then should take the opportunity to raise up to defend her son.
Funny since in most of the fanfics I've seen where someone writes "Diana has a son!" her mom is chill about it.
Which I guess is great, I think it is but I can see why someone would want the juicy drama of her not being chill with it.