What do you think of Danny Antonucci as an artist?

What do you think of Danny Antonucci as an artist?

Attached: A7746B4E-1A37-4B1E-A4CD-21872A363EB4.jpg (1100x620, 91.99K)

Fine for the story they were telling. But if they were telling a Iron Man story with that art style it would suck.

I like his art, its simple and expressive while still remaining unique.

He owes a lot to squigglevision.

Attached: 212172[1].jpg (350x248, 33.94K)

I never knew Danny had a shovelchin himself

It's funny how no one besides animation fans remember his edgy adult shit that he was known for at the time and how EEnE was made on a dare to make something unironically kid-friendly.

Apparently he based the Eds on different parts of his personality but he based Kevin on how he actually looked as a kid.

what does he do now? there was the snotrocket pilot, but that was years ago.

Self-deprecating at its finest.

Handsome man
Great show

How does he do it

Last I heard he as developing something at Netflix

Good connections and played his cards right.
He knew what was good for his cartoon and use the creative freedom CN gave to him.
Also connections as he was friends with the people at CN before EEnE and his previous animation experiences on his adult stuff and Hanna Barbera during the 80s.
Most other creators pussy foot around like ViziePop and don’t know when to fight back or make reasonable choices for their creation.

Attached: A645A275-06C0-4B2A-BF4D-7B1424DAFAC7.jpg (500x643, 79.52K)

>Most other creators pussy foot around like ViziePop and don’t know when to fight back or make reasonable choices for their creation.

Antonucci got exceedingly lucky with his deal. It's unreasonable to expect that anyone else will ever retain that sort of autonomy or ownership ever again.
In the days of endless reboots and prequels/sequels, doing anything original at all is "fighting back". Go ahead and hate on Vivzie, but she's done what very few have...taken a crowd funded indie webtoon and parlayed it into a mainstream network financed series.

soul

>Replaces all of the of the original cast from the pilot with big name celebrities.
>Being animated by Bento Box known for soulless animation shit like Allen Gregory, Brickleberry, Paradise PD, and etc.

Yeah…Viv is VERY lucky her pilot got greenlight into an actual series.

Attached: 9778159D-C288-406B-883C-D0765C2318F9.png (1902x1304, 3.34M)

I like him.

Attached: This was on danny antonucci's instagram.jpg (1080x1080, 236.86K)

Rewatching the final movie, 10 years later, is legit one of the most enjoy movie moments I've had.
The opening is somethin else and every shot is meant to be movie quality.

REWATCH THE MOVIE YOU FUCKS.

I might just be oblivious here, but why are we comparing a grade-A veteran animator to an identityless Tumblr artist?

Attached: stimpy.jpg (250x254, 15.2K)

i hope hes running a little animation school

Yes, apparently something related to Lupo the Butcher, one of his older adult ideas.

Not involved in the discussion, but both are relatively independent creators who got to make their own show as up-and-comers with relatively short careers, so it's easy to see why people'd want to compare them at least.