What are co's thoughts on this cartoon...

What are co's thoughts on this cartoon? I think it says something really important about the modern state of the internet.

youtube.com/watch?v=0YHojN79TFM

Attached: modern state of the internet.jpg (1280x720, 131.63K)

Not gonna watch it but NFTs are a scam

THE RED APE FAMILY

Attached: 1_N4z0Z7eE3W7xfS64RwIt1Q.jpg (1400x1062, 396.63K)

Please delete your channel and kill yourself

It's not actually about NFT's it has a secrete meaning that's deeper than hating on NFT's but you have to watch it to find out.

I wish more of this is made, it makes Weebs and Japanese seethe uncontrollably.

This short animation is ideologically retarded. And I know you're the author, op. I'm saying that you are retarded and should also stop shilling your work.

>less than 10k views
Oh I wonder how you stumbled across this quirky little animation, op.

NFTs could be potentially useful down the line but it’s a shame they’re almost solely being used as a scam. Anybody that tries to sell you a receipt for an image that’s literally copied anytime someone looks at it needs to be told to fuck off and die.

As for the show, I think it’s fucking retarded that they sacrificed the quality of the show solely so they could make every face into a frame tied to an NFT.

I kinda wanna make an nft collection not gonna lie.

Fuck off, your bigger idiot is not on Any Forums
Comics and Cartoons

I unsubscribed from him after this video

Attached: Arin_looking_cool.jpg (371x307, 16.54K)

There's another possibility and that OP found it on Newgrounds and sent the YT link instead since this is featured on NG today

That's nice, still not watching

>NFTs could be potentially useful down the line
Feel free to elaborate

This isn't my channel. I wish I had a channel as good as Yotam Perel's. His stuff is actually pretty chill and funny if you give it a chance. I am just a fan. But there is no way to prove to you I am not him. Oh well, I just wanted to share this cartoon with people. And talk about the actual video.

Did you watch the video?

It's Yotam Perel's Channel. He was a Newgrounds OG. But I don't think people know about him because he isn't apart of the Owny plays/ sleepy cabin crew. His most rememberal stuff he made is Chocolate Man And Cripple Boy (nameless) and Meme City. Oh and Yotam and Fantishia are the best friends.

CRYPTO IS IN MY CHROMOSOME
LOOK AT MY FACE I'M IN THAT PLACE
I'M IN THAT CRYPTO SPACE

I think it was animated on a budget of five dollars and a wink

Not watching, what is the supposed secret message?

>less than 10k
I kinda feel bad for the OG animators still trying to make animation profitable

"Give me ad money on YouTube"

Please delete your channel and kill yourself.