We want the fujo audience

>we want the fujo audience

Attached: WBA_Superman_Image.jpg (1000x563, 343.35K)

I thought Owl House was appealing to the yuri demographic

>Tomboy Lois Lane

That's all I need to watch it

Attached: TBLL.jpg (1492x1080, 152.73K)

This makes me want to actually die, it's amazing.

>fujo
We're waiting for that corn-fed slab of Midwest beef to deep-dick the spunky, no-nonsense, big city tomboy.

Fujo audience would be implying Clark is fucking Jimmy when all the attention will be pairing Lois and Clark

I hope this guarantees there will be superpowered ladies trying to seduce Clark and making Lois seethe, since thats the plot of a surprisingly large number of old stories

My only complaint is that she doesn't have purple eyes.
A tannedtomboy with purple eyes would've been so hot.

Attached: Lois-Lane-Kryptonite-Gun.jpg (963x481, 105K)

The return of Super Douche?
Yes, please.

Clark actively trying to avoid Lois Lane's advances with the most bullshit of reasons

>DCAU Lois still doesn't know Clark is superman
This bothers me a lot.

Why the FUCK is Jimmy Olsen black?

>Fujo
>Male/Female
Que?

somebody explain the systematic eraser of gingers in media. I do not understand why this is a thing

Red head.

Both Lois and Clark look like them Voltron dudes, man. Pure fujo fuel

Attached: IMG_20211019_204240.png (923x1011, 345.7K)

yes

Attached: ll 97.jpg (400x581, 69.87K)

Fujo audience doesn't need Clark and Jimmy to be fucking, or even imply it. They'd ship it, if they were friends, and had scenes together. Not even sexual scenes, or scenes that discuss sex. Just them together, talking about anything, including work.
Fujos will just use their gold medals in mental gymnastics, and decide that it's their ship.

Being a fujo is to specifically like yaoi/BL. One of them being a female doesn't attract fujos, it attracts yumejo and Tomboy lovers.

Tomboynignogs are the fucking worst.

stroke?

what causes fujos to be the way they are? I get being attracted to guys being together but they go insane with it

>Clark, I just got word from Perry on tomorrow's headline: 'Man of Steel destroys flat chested tomboy's backdoor, no survivors.'

Fujos actually spend money and buy merch, not the worst customers. I'm willing to give it a chance, Clark looks super cute.