How did they do it?

How did they do it?
The song wasn't even particularly good.

Attached: encanto frozen.png (779x573, 801.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H2LQMElLoLs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Disney's bottomless marketing machine is trying to get the public to forget about the flop that was Frozen 2

I have no idea WTF this even means or what they're using to judge this.

Frozen came out like a decade ago and was such a cultural impact that it's still one of the top grossing movies of all time. Encanto is a recent movie that did "Ok at BEST" pandemic numbers, am I supposed to think that Bruno got played more than or is better known than Let It Go?

Yeah, it's so good they didn't even bother to name the 'encanto song'.

>How did they do it?
Parents increasingly throwing tablets/smartphones to their retarded children at alarming rates.
The perfect tasteless retard play-farm biological botnet

Frozen 2 made 1.5 billion dollars

They used the album sales. The reason why you don't hear encanto is because you where a child in school around little girls when frozen was released. Know your an adult that is not force to be around children.

Neither was Let it go

You live in a day of manipulated twitter trends and falseflags and you're that surprised?

god
my kids will not be allowed on the internet until they can pay for their own ISP service

I was already an adult when Frozen came out and I still heard it everywhere. On the radio, on the supermarket, little girls everywhere with Elsa backpacks and dolls. The only places I see Encanto stuff is in social media

>Know your an adult that is not force to be around children.
Joke's on you I teach preschool.

Surface Pressure is so much better than We Don't Talk about Bruno.

Unlike Let it Go which just has Elsa singing solo, this song involves a whole lot of people. So it’s a good song to sing with a group at karaoke.

>30 years old using Any Forums
>claim to be around little girls

And yet no one remembers a thing about it.

ah yes, at least half of the top 50 highest grossing films all in the last decade
How will the Walt Disney Corporation ever recover from these devastating losses? Truly, they are on the verge of collapse any day now.

Attached: will disney stop making live action remakes.jpg (735x1481, 396.63K)

Bitch, I was in my 20s when Frozen came out. Let It Go was a hit across the board, be it Frozen parody skits or late night talk shows, everyone was talking about.

I'm sure Halloween 2022 every lil girl isn't gonna be running around looking like an arvg glasses wearing Columbian girl screaming "WE DON'T TALK ABOUT BRUNOOOO!!!"

meant to respond to this user as well

It's merchandising flopped hard. It made Hasbro lose money.

I thought Endgame beat Avatar?

IIIIIIIII LOVE
youtu.be/H2LQMElLoLs

They re-released Avatar to for viewing to push it back over iirc

China re-run the movie in theaters

Bruno is like my 3rd favourite Encanto song, I prefer the openner

I absolutely triple fucking kneel to the HAN BVLLS keeping the marvelfaggots on their place