ITT: Characters with no consistent iconic costume

The recent reveal of Jean Grey's new costume made me think about how unlike other X-Men, she doesn't really have an iconic costume that isn't Phoenix, mostly because all of her non-Phoenix costumes are so bland. The closest she's got is the outdated Marvel Girl go-go boots look and the Jim Lee costume because it was in the cartoon.

Attached: Jean Grey new costume again.jpg (1087x1087, 132.35K)

Incorrect.

Attached: Jean_Grey.jpg (638x479, 67.02K)

Wolverine's suit is iconic, this is not iconic. Forgotten actually.

Ah, I see. This is one of those threads where you are going to refute facts and logic with opinions.

Much better than the goofy Marvel Girl throwback she was wearing recently.

That’s the outfit that got replaced by the infinitely more iconic Phoenix outfit though, not a good thing to be remembered by.

Attached: Scarecrow.jpg (574x1242, 281.7K)

The Mandarin. The only consistent thing about him is that he's an Asian guy with rings.

Attached: Mandarin looks over the years.jpg (1024x1486, 743.45K)

I mean they're trying to go back to this, but yeah. She easily has the most redesigns. Her most well known look is Dark Phoenix.

Attached: X-Men_Vol_5_1_Artgerm_Virgin_Variant.jpg (842x1280, 125.67K)

If only Marvel were brave enough to make this her main costume.

Attached: jean_grey_atlantean.jpg (895x468, 125.38K)

Who created the minidress btw? Kirby or one of the other ones? I can't find an answer online

Nvm, found it online. Don Heck

but that’s is his consistent look? Trying to make Scarecrow look anything less than a literal scarecrow is the exception.

Scarecrow's look changes all the time. Sometimes he has a hat, sometimes he doesn't. Sometimes he has a noose on his neck, sometimes he doesn't. Sometimes he has straw, sometimes he doesn't. His color scheme also changes quite a bit.

Attached: Scarecrow other media.jpg (1080x1080, 227.11K)

The ones at the top and on the left are his best looks, and he's never had a good look since.

Because she's a bad character. redhead bimbo who hung out with the guys who did all the work. black fenix and the first costume are her most memorable and that's all

Looks like Smelter

Attached: smelter.png (1024x1024, 1.3M)

The Red Skull is an odd case in that his face in itself is iconic, but the actual outfit he wears varies a lot, from a green jumpsuit, black SS uniform, black suit and tie, white suit and tie, green night robe, black trenchcoat, and a whole bunch of armored designs.

Attached: Red Skull Alex Ross.jpg (1686x2560, 994.2K)

>That’s the outfit that got replaced by the infinitely more iconic Phoenix outfit though, not a good thing to be remembered by.

And the image you started the thread with is a mash up of her marvel girl/90's outfit/Phoenix outfit.

X-Men Evolution one is iconic and should be made default.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (474x266, 31.9K)

brave and the bold is the best one
could easily jump between scary and silly

>black fenix
This one?

Attached: 8d014271c93ddd7dbbd8b118df57452c.jpg (1125x1637, 179.28K)