Are you hyped for MCU High Evolutionary, Any Forums?

Attached: HE.png (729x760, 506.93K)

>Dookie doodoo
Who?

Wasn't Mark Hammil the one that was gonna play the High Evolutionary?

A solid actor

ooga booga

Mark Hammill has been thought to play a lot of people. Nightmare, Mephisto, High Evolutionary, MODOK, etc.

Isn't that Murn from Peacemaker?

Man, if you get in good with James Gunn, your career is going to take off!

But honestly, he's one of the best actors on Peacemaker, so I don't mind seeing him in the MCU.

I hope they don’t ruin the HE and he’s playing some obscure faggot like Centurion or something.

So he created Rocket Raccoon.
So that will make Rocket the third character in the team with daddy issues? Or does Mantis count?

Didn’t High Evolutionary also have a hand in giving Wanda her powers?

Back in 2015 they retconned it so her and Pietro were abducted by him as kids and given their powers. I feel like that's probably been retconned again

For MCU purposes that was either the mind stone or mind stone retconned into a boss in Strange 2.

What's with the ooga booga actor names lately?

How much wudi could Chukwudi chuk if Chukwudi could chuk wudi?

He's from Nigeria.

>Casting a black dude as a eugenics nut.
Kek, here we go!

>High Evolutionary
>Complex

Attached: sigh2.gif (426x239, 526.79K)

>thinking other people have been influenced by Any Forums and contrarianism to the point they view every piece of media through this lens
It is literally a kids movie

No, not really. I want to see Adam Warlock put a baby in Mantis, not sift through Rocket's daddy issues.

Blacks and their fucking names, man. I can't pronounce that shit-- change your name to Bob, it sounds normal, FFS. The fuck is a Chucky-DooDoo E-Poopy?

kek

>Blacks and their fucking names, man. I can't pronounce that shit-- change your name to Bob,
He's from Nigeria. A zillion Nigerian Christians HAVE changed their names to something like Bob, or at least "Goodluck Jonathan".
This guy just isn't in that group.

Attached: goodluck_jonathan.jpg (1800x1200, 537.16K)