Show recommendations

You guys got any shows you would recommend watching?
I've watched Star vs the forces of Evil, The Dragon prince, Avatar the last airbender and The Owl house to list a few, so you can get an idea of my taste.

Attached: 9fdc1dbe26800b9a776eba67f5522ef8a6aa45db8191e573780ee61e131053c8.jpg (500x422, 94.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BwZYYgRlLh4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

American Dragon Jake Long Season 2
Season 1 isn't bad but 2 is where the leap in quality shines

Have you tried Boku no Pico?

Here's a suggestion:
Centaurworld

I recommend that you neck yourself, because you have shit taste. Might as well watch Steven Universe and MLP, since you like that type of trash.

so on this suggestion. I think at first glance you're thinking man this is pretty gay. It is. But still, I think this show unlike Owl House Star vs and even Dragon Prince it manages to stick the ending and be a solid ride through out.

In addition, it's an adult show. I can show kids the shows you listed but I definitely wouldn't show Centaurworld to kids

Amphibia

I think anything from disney would be good. Molly Mcgee, Amphibia, Tangled series. But if you go down this road, its inevitable you will be watching steven universe one day

Hilda and Amphibia

>>In addition, it's an adult show. I can show kids the shows you listed but I definitely wouldn't show Centaurworld to kids
It's rated PG.
youtu.be/BwZYYgRlLh4

PG as in a pre Red Dawn PG.

Big Nate if you see something sus around that show...

I unironically enjoyed SU season 1. After that I feel it started to go to shit, but by that point I was already too far in to just walk away.

Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts

Watch Gravity Falls and Over the Garden Wall. Those tend to attract to the same viewers as the other ones you mentioned.
If you want a good adult cartoon, watch Lastman. It's getting a second season soon, so it'd be good to be caught up. The episodes are only 11-15 minutes, so it's easy to digest and it doesn't feel rushed.

Attached: 1489956776680.jpg (947x1181, 82.15K)

>Gravity Falls
>Amphibia
>The Ghost and Molly McGee
I would recommend the Beetlejuice animated series (1989-1991) if you can find a copy. The Ghost and Molly McGee is basically Beetlejuice lite.
>Centaur World
>Infinity Train

Is the second season going to be a better version of the comics or what?
I'm not sure how they could stretch it out too much further, or even if they should.

You've watched Star vs. the Forces of Evil, but not Gravity Falls? Not only were they contemporaneous shows, but they had a lot of crossover in terms of fandom. Like said, a lot of people who liked Star vs. the Forces of Evil also liked Gravity Falls.
It's likewise for Owl House and Amphibia.

>Beetlejuice animated series
Goth Joker Pedo. This series is terrifying. You just reminded me I need to check out the old Ghostbusters cartoon. I only remember the hell they put the ghosts in.

Attached: Real Ghostbusters.jpg (768x432, 116.55K)

I recently re-watched Beetlejuice and yeah there is a very odd jealous attraction that Beetlejuice has.

What's even weirder is that there's just nothing to this show. I watched it like 2 weeks ago and I can maybe remember the parents episode and the baby sitting episode and the one with the prince and that's it. Everything else is just a mediocre blur.

honestly i like most of those shows better than gravity falls.

didn't grow up with it but definitely watchable

Attached: 276696.png (702x575, 1.05M)