Was this show actually any good? I know it's a meme but I can't tell if it's just nostalgia or not

Was this show actually any good? I know it's a meme but I can't tell if it's just nostalgia or not.

Attached: JiNeBoGeTCS_DVD__Cover_72dpi.png (354x504, 330.28K)

It was aight.

If you were a kid, you loved it. If you're an adult watching it, you'll think Jimmy's a little cunt.

It was like a 7/10

Kinda boring for me as a kid I feel most of the episodes would've worked better as shorts than full episodes.

It's hysterical

I always thought Jimmy was an autistic faggot. I always hated autistic know it all faggots because I was one, and seeing him was a reflection of myself. Hugh, Sheen and Carl were my favorites, though Carl would get annoying when he would bitch and complain.

Attached: 1643585579008.png (560x363, 270.83K)

I liked it

It was decent. Not really clever, but fun in a goofy way like FoP

It was like Dexter's Lab, but not nearly as cool.

Attached: DexoTransformer.png (674x467, 296.23K)

>Was this show actually any good?
Yes.

>If you're an adult watching it, you'll think Jimmy's a little cunt.
Also Carl. Honestly what a faggot.

It was created by Kung Pow's director.

wrong

It's good. If SpongeBob and FOP were the first and second pillars of that era of Nickelodeon, Jimmy Neutron was the third. Also, the series was better than the movie by a significant margin.

I wanted this thing so bad as a kid

Dexters Lab was brought down by DeeDee.

It was pretty good. Jimmy is actually the weakest character and is more of a vessel for wacky science shit to happen to the more likable cast

it was awful and ugly

Attached: CindyLibby.jpg (1219x1032, 225.75K)

Sheen was a chad

>Jimmy is actually the weakest character
Nah, he was easily the most interesting one in the main cast, he just needed proper development, something I wish the show had keep more consistent in the later seasons.
>to the more likable cast
They could be just as dickish as him, and by season 3 they all became near-jerkass's

best parts are hugh and sheen