So it seems nobody liked last Harry's video...

So it seems nobody liked last Harry's video? three weeks and It can't even even pass 400k views when its a very normie parody of a popular franchise.

Attached: harryfail.jpg (1280x720, 145.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HappyHarryToons/status/1481079658175246339?s=20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>le children's franchise but SPOOKY?
>in fucking 2022
Whoever this Harry faggot is he should hang himself

isn't that what meatcanyon was doing the last few years?

People with talent like Harry's need to stop trying to chase the algorithm with outdated parodies. Batten down and make yourself an original show or something.

I don't know or care who this faggot is and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Attached: Please_Do_Not.jpg (500x500, 24.09K)

well harry for sure wasn't chasing the algorithm when he makes two videos per year if we are lucky

What actual mental degeneration brought you to the conclusion I thought that hack was any better? It's common knowledge he shills himself here too

Pokemon parodies were overplayed back in 2010, it's 2022 now I don't understand what he was thinking.

It's not that it's just especially edgy, it's just that Harry doesn't seem to understand why Pokemon is the way it is. He's poking fun at how the entire world of Pokemon is centered around the Pokemon themselves, which he thinks is absurd because that'd be like building a society around dog ownership, but Pokemon really aren't analogous to animals. They have fucking superpowers for God's sake. Some of them are literally as smart as humans. It's just not very well thought out.

lurk more faggot

Yeah, pretty much. Really don't understand why people think MeatCanyon is anything special. It's like watching that Racist Mario cartoon on loop forever.

Reminder he's the son of Andy Partridge from XTC

He said himself it's just reusing old shit,it's just a throwaway vid,he said he doesn't even want make parodies anymore lol.

twitter.com/HappyHarryToons/status/1481079658175246339?s=20

It's not supposed to be like the actual Pokémon universe. That's what makes it a parody.

>lurk more faggot
You do realise that whether or not other user is rightfully taking the piss, there's no reason for new anons to know about le epic skyrim boner animator from 11 fucking years ago when he dropped off the map harder than Flashgitz.

Attached: gromit look.jpg (375x275, 26.5K)

Somehow I just kinda expected a gory ending like Chuck's New Tux, and maybe it could have worked, but it just kept going.

Attached: 1401126411395.gif (320x240, 85.19K)

you do realize i fucked your mother

>Harry Partridge
>2022
>Upload 1 video per year
C'mon user, its10 years late.

Necrophilia is a sin.

Pokemon Cultists are the most rabid people out there and will do their best to crush anything that challenges their new religion.

Big if true

But they're hot

Attached: EenjvURUMAID0Eq.jpg (3670x2500, 2.35M)

I didn't watch the whole video. The joke just seemed old and trite. Harry can do better.

Is it true he's an anti-vaxxer faggot?