Now that the dust has settled

What the FUCK was the point of this entire story?
It's like they mashed up the plot of Mass Effect 3 and Madoka and thought it wouldn't be stupid.

Attached: file.png (700x394, 598.02K)

Nah it was good. It's retarded how triggering it is to some of you. Best the X line has been in a long, long time.

Typical NPC shill posting style

What did you like about it?
What about it was good?
I'm sure you can come up with something at least.
The setup was good. I agree. But then they shat all over it not to mention the whole Swords shit was unnecessary padding to the nth degree.

What I do appreciate is that "--let's just leave" is actually a viable route to take for once.
Last time few times Magneto suggested it Professor X screeched like a complete autist because... WELL IT'S JUST BAD OKAY.

Yeah, you're really a free thinker for going along with the board

I liked HoX/PoX very much, X of Swords was fun, the threads and subplots Hickman set up. Mutants finally having enough. I liked adding villains as heros/ or at least equals, reminded me of shonen shit. I liked the humans vs machines vs mutants, the political drama, I liked that superstar Wolverine took a backseat to some other characters. Don't get me wrong, it's not flawless and I do agree the set-up (HoX/PoX) was the best part and that they (editorial i guess) didn't capitalize on the promise as i'd hoped, but it was still a solid couple years.

I'll take Krakoa over yet another Fall of the Mutants rehash for the umpteenth time

And for those who want "Le mansion" back, reminder that majority of the stories we had with it last time fucking sucked (looking at you Wolverine and the X-Men)

Attached: 1643579857170.gif (220x231, 494.9K)

Don't read anything of it for a year or more... so what's they are up too? Still with the mutant orgy island thing and ritual suicides by Apocalypse?

>Now that the dust has settled
it's not over
>Still with the mutant orgy island thing
yes
>ritual suicides by Apocalypse?
Apocalypse is on family leave and they found a painless alternative for the resurrections

It's the clone saga for the X-Men. I wanted them to go the route of being accepted and watching the X-Men slowly have a collective 'now what?' Have Scott go fly planes again, maybe Emma decides she just wants to be with him more than she wants to be some high society slut, Wolverine continues to be a superhero manwhore, and then you'd have people who still try to form a community around being a mutant.

What I love about this era is fags loving characters being written wildly out of character by fags like Ewing and Orlando. I didn't love Yost, but I did like Laura and Cessily's interactions.

Hickman was hella butthurt his tv pitches weren’t picked up by Amazon

>And for those who want "Le mansion" back
That's a thing?
The mutant academy thing works well for a recurring TV show or movie series but I don't see why someone would be overly obsessed with it in comics.
X-Men aren't gear heroes so outside of the Big Brain Dome there's hardly anything iconic there.

Honestly, going the "accepted" route would have been far too easy. Especially because they already have the tools in-universe to do it, with how the Champions have been using social media to their advantage, Jean Grey going straight to the UN to publicly discuss it, and being able to talk other superheroes into helping improve their PR.

But seems lots of fans don't want that, they wanted the full "homo superior" experience.

I can take or leave the mansion itself. The school was a fun idea because it allowed for newer characters to come in due to being accepted, drop out later from graduating, then come back in as alumni if they were popular. But honestly, just any kind of hangout spot that gives them some breathing room from the typical superhero antics I can take. Krakoa is just far too hippie yet rich people resort for me to enjoy.

>Wolverine took a backseat to some other characters

Attached: 1453750571882.jpg (980x1040, 137.86K)

>Now that the dust has settled
How? This shit is still going on, and it's terrible. All this status quo has done is make me hate mutants

>What the FUCK was the point of this entire story?
to revitalize the franchise. It worked because lots of people who stopped reading over the decimation period have finally come back.

user, this is par for the course. This is literally the 4th or 5th time muties got their own island, get ready for another fall of mutants rehash.

What is the epic joke here dude

>What did you like about it?
that the whole X-line is actually one story, everything happening in one book impacts all the other books. It is also a time where we actually get to explore the characters rather than always being hunted to extinction. So you have lots of the lesser characters actually having moments where they are explored. Plus taking death off the table creates much more interesting stories, cause I'm fucking tired of X-Men always being hunted and on the edge of extinction.

Attached: ladies mastermind.jpg (524x601, 52.33K)

>The school was a fun idea because it allowed for newer characters to come in due to being accepted, drop out later from graduating, then come back in as alumni if they were popular

Attached: x-meme.jpg (700x643, 384.63K)

You know what would be a nice change of pace for once? For the Marvel Universe to stop being retarded for one minute and having their society work around the existence of mutants rather than this tired out prejudice/misfit shit we've done to death. I'm being serious, and I'm not doing an east vs west thing, but My Hero Academia at least had the right idea. Have Xavier's school globally recognized, funded, with everyone registered and working with their powers so they fit in. But no, we need cheap conflict. Hell this is hardly a problem in DC's universe. Their citizens more or less accepted the existence of metahumans and worked around it like it's the norm

Attached: All Might.png (702x1138, 346.15K)

>You like things I dislike? Shill!
Why are Any Forums crossboarders like this?

>Hell this is hardly a problem in DC's universe.

...haven't seen Snyder's Superman movies, have you?

Charles was wrong. Magneto was right. Cope.

I don't give a fuck about movies, casual. Fuck off
Magneto is a retard lacking any and all self-awareness, and became the very thing he hated. Moreover, Mutants are inevitably going to destroy themselves given the path that they're on

Go to bed, Quentin Quire