Why is she so perfect

Why is she so perfect

Attached: Princess eating pizza.png (574x431, 408.05K)

Because she isn't real.

Her wanting to gain weight so her Insektian race will love her explains her diet and eating habits

I'd have a cow drop on me for her love

meh. I like Doug's rendition of her better

Attached: princessWHN.png (477x595, 512.47K)

I don't like when her design basically looks like a human, she's meant to be an alien bug

She looks like a human in costume either way, the OP design is just a bit more stylized.

Princess does have human aspects, OP design just also balances her alien and insect aspects too

Her original character art is best. Cartoony, Jessica-esque, and sexy enough to go "WHOA MOMMA! I wanna save HER from the final boss!" Basically a jab at games with a Princess Peach to save, but also having their cake by making her obnoxiously hot.

Attached: 1616654728325.jpg (400x538, 57.18K)

What the fuck are you doing, you dumb cunt?
You're supposed to hold it by the crust.

>mfw Doug retconned her into being a human instead of a alien bug who looks humanoid

Attached: 1477503846566.jpg (400x250, 23.87K)

I really like the yellow bustier thing on the TV design tho.

Attached: Earthworm Jim 047 - S1E01.jpg (712x480, 44.66K)

I kinda miss the dramatic hair but that design obviously wasn't intended for use in a comic where it would get in the way of composition.

Not cool, Doug.

Attached: 1613727470991.jpg (640x502, 104.3K)

Her cartoon version does a better job with being a jab at the damsel in distress trope. The game version just abrupts you from kissing her with the cow and in the second game is all about her getting kidnapped and Jim saving her

>a jab at the damsel in distress trope
She's a bland '90s grrl powah character a lot of the time.

And in the games she's a bland bimbo

What better breakdown of the princess rescuing trope than to have a reference from the first level basically blueball you?

To be honest, her being "calm, cool, and capable" is the most boring reversal of a damsel in distress. It wasn't so "clever" since 90's were full of that kind of compensation.

Attached: 1631807779481.png (237x195, 9K)

She still looks like a stylized human.

Attached: Grayson.png (691x504, 253.48K)

It's not like she has any lines. She just stands and looks pretty. Not that it was offensive or anything. Most characters are just there for a level at most besides Jim. Peter Puppy just happily skips around until he decides he has to murder you over a papercut.

Attached: 1616996428360.jpg (156x208, 10.12K)

I played the game too much already, I know that you launch the cow in the first level and then you can see the cow in the bakground in the other levels untill it falls on the princess in the end. I just don't find her game version interesting as a character, they may just wanted her to be a plot device and a joke and nothing more

Pizza is good for your body! It makes your belly large and stuffy!

She's just there for the one gag, sure. But it must have been a good one, because everyone remembers launching the cow.

It's not offensive but it's not interesting either

I disagree, those curves and eyes are very interesting.

Earthworm Jim was not a character or plot-driven game. It was gag-driven. Like a crow in a space suit who shoots fishhooks at you, or a puppy who hulks out when hurt, or a cat you have to kill 9 times in hell. I don't know what more you can ask from Princess What's-Her-Name within that kind of format.

Attached: 1631907226601.png (450x400, 88.35K)

It's very iconic yes, I just don't buy people saying her game version is better than the cartoon

When I say that, I mostly just mean her design, and art style.

Cartoon uses that same design with some few tweaks like the yellow chest and the black thong, it has a better black and yellow color balance