Remember when dumbasses were saying this?

Remember when dumbasses were saying this?

Attached: 4935AD8F-AA67-48A5-9DC9-731EC60E8105.jpg (828x698, 398.87K)

>omg i heckin love moon knight even though i had never even heard of him before

>filename
>twittercap
>liveactionshit
Yeah its a bump limit thread.

Down hill.
Down hill after Endgame. It'll live on. Like the God Emperor of Mankind. Thousands of sacrifices a day.

>Spiderkek(s): Home on the Home a Home Home Home
>Direct To Video Batman
>Literally What
>Literally Who

>Multiple spidermen....because that hasn't been done before....
>Moonknight a character 90% of the fanbase has no idea exists let alone the greater moviegoing audiance.
>Bottom two pictures so obscure I have no idea what they even are.

The MCU is dead after endgame. and that's a good thing.

>Two spidermen and iron boy
>Literally who
>Literally who

That spiderman movie was fan fiction in film form, not an actual movie.

MCU is not dead, but theaters are

It is.
The spiderman movie was a recall from previous works.
The only way these movies are able to go foward us bringing back old shit.
The original cast of xman and making them fight the avengers is the only hope. If they introduce new shit, people won't show up

You don’t matter, and your shitty anonymous opinion matters even less

it's not dead just in zombie mode

One truly popular Marvel character, some other tv series that will fall flat after a couple episode and will feature some dubious ethics, some... nervous system? And Daredevil who even if he's gonna get a new show it will be a soft Disneyfied retcon. MCU keeps being lame.

>Spider-Man college trilogy that actually makes Peter suffer
>X-Men
>Fantastic Four, Silver Surfer, Dr. Doom, Galactus
>Daredevil
People forgot that the MCU was miraculously built upon literal who's. Within the next few years, they're finally going to use the A-listers. If people end up liking Shang-Chi or Moon Knight in between, that's just icing on the cake.

Look, I like No Way Home, but that basically the last lights of what was the MCU. The last firework bang after the initial performance.

Loki's was a poorly paced mess that was a set up for the next big villain being Kang.

WandaVision had a strong start but just sort of sputtered out and killed its own momentum.

DareDevil was the only one of 'The Kitchen' crew's shows to take off and be good enough to warrants another season and Marvel is only bringing it back because they want something postive in the ring.

Shang-Chi was boring and a bit convoluted plot wise. No one talks about it anymore because of how removed it was (and it fucked over the Ten Rings so fuck you).

The Eternals tried hard to be different and fell just as hard. Fun actions scnes maybe but nothing of substance to really hold onto.

Falcon the Winter Soldier was an excercise in torture as the show tries to get you to be sympathetic towards an actual terrorist who doesn't mind killing anyone to get her goals achieved.

Moon Knight can be good. It can also be shit. No way of knowing until its own. I hope its at least similar to the comics and has some good moments since none of the other ones have before but until it comes out; its an unknown and can't be countified.

Hell, the only reason why Daredevil is in that pic compilation is because of his scene in No Way Home. Which was a funny little nod and a good comedic moment.

Whatever magic that was holding up the MCU died with Endgame. Its just taking the body a some time to really realize that heart stopped pumping blood to it.

>Spiderman Crossover
yeah obviously, but that never sells all the time
>Moon Knight
literally who. i dont know who this guy is and i dont get why everyone hypes him up
>Literally what
>literally who

All the MCU films that have come out other than spider-man have been a woke mess with negative reception. Phase 4 has proven no one gives a shit about the MCU and the woke “diverse” avengers replacements. It’s bombing fast, and marvel knows it.

Spider-Man 9 just made 2 billion dollars.

>last lights of what was the MCU
you're fucking retarded
the MCU has always released mediocre films in between the great ones
they fucking put Ant-Man 2 and Captain Marvel in between Infinity War and Endgame
>WandaVision 91%
>FATWS 89%
>Loki 92%
>What If 94%
>Hawkeye 92%
>Shang-Chi 91%
>No Way Home 93%
you're a schizo, just admit you're in the minority

That's a near fatal salt overdose user.

Attached: 5107314-ddposter-174991.png (744x738, 353.92K)

>NOOOOO STOP INSULTING MY FAVORITE CORPORATION

Wtf is Spider-Man 9

I never understood dead after Endgame. Infinity Gauntlet wasn't some be all endall peak of comics, why would it be in the films? There's still tons of shit they haven't touched to mine for ideas and material. This shit's unfortunately never ending barring some sort of catastrophic event.

Spider-man is keeping it on life support.
People already forgot everything else that came out.

A twitter post by a nobody does not actually prove the argument one way or the other.

>three from spider-man
>fourth not even out
Sony saved the MCU!

>Infinity Gauntlet wasn't some be all endall peak of comics, why would it be in the films?
Because the comics didn't spend the better part of a decade building up to and around it, and didn't need to keep an audience of millions interested, and they didn't immediately follow the arc up with all the reject woke characters that have since damn near tanked the comic industry. It didn't work for the comics, so fuck knows why they think the movie going audience is just dying to watch Riri Williams, Kamala, and America Chavez.

Attached: 1637893795909.jpg (2158x1136, 1.3M)

Two of those things are from the same movie.

Loki was terrible and made everything done in the MCU pointless as it was all predetermined.

Moon Knight isn’t even out.

Oh, and it also didn't ''permanently'' kill and retire a significant portion of the characters and actors people watch the movies to see. RDJ and Chris Evans were massive draws, and they are gone.

I find myself struggling to care about most of it.

Hawkeye was fun I guess

Oof. If anything that image undermines the point they want to make.

>CRITIC SCORES ARE RIGHT BECAUSE I SAID SO
Critics hate movies and are activists. The only good show on there is Hawkeye, mainly because it’s nearly devoid of divisive “Girrrrl Powah!!!!11!!” Politics.