Untitled

Attached: 272775849_2875743462715994_7698467460719056310_n.webp.jpg (1080x1296, 173.05K)

Attached: latinx gilf.jpg (296x489, 84.39K)

Encanto was made by Disney and Coco by Pixar. They have very different aesthetic decisions for their character models.
You can see this in how Soul kinda has a similar spirit to Coco and Frozen/Moana are also kinda like Encanto

That's retarded because top is Disney and bottom is Pixar, not "Disney Pixar". Disney are a more "prettier" aesteric, which is why movies like Wreck-it-Ralph and Big Hero 6 even though they're not musicals I can tell they're from Disney

While Pixar puts a lot more emphasis on the geometric shapes of the characters

I hate how much the woman on the bottom left makes me think of the grubhub ad.

lol accurate

todos están feos de todas formas

>TOP
Dolls.
>BOTTOM
Family.

As a mexican I can say that It's true lol except for the men
Colombian girls are pure SEX SEX SEX

>They have very different aesthetic decisions for their character models.
This is interesting.

>You can see this in how Soul kinda has a similar spirit to Coco and Frozen/Moana are also kinda like Encanto
Uh. I may be a meathead, but I have no idea what you mean.

ja

Pixar can be considered more realistic. The average person isn't a beautiful bombshell.
Disney will always prioritize the little girl and women audience, who want to see attractive people.

In coco they're poor so of course they look like that besides all current pixar characters have oval noses now.

Miguel is the only sexy character in that pic though.

I looked like miguel when I was a kid

does it matter when the mexicans still got the better movie

>Makes a movie about Oaxaca.
>Surprised only brown people are in it.
user, pls.

Now we need Argentineans by Dreamworks, Venezuelans by Illumination, Peruvians by Aardman, Bolivians by Laika, Chileans by Sony Animation and Ecuatorians by Blue Sky.

Shouldn't it be Colombianx and Mexicanx? Have the Americans not told you how to speak your language properly?

I mean, it is accurate

Disney makes everyone into Barbie clean supermodels because they value traditional beauty, Pixar makes everyone into misshapen caricatures because they believe in ugly realism.