Why doesn't Daredevil have a diverse costume history like Spider-Man...

Why doesn't Daredevil have a diverse costume history like Spider-Man? If you were to create a one time costume for a Daredevil story, what would you create?

Attached: DD costumes.jpg (1079x2307, 475.97K)

Does he really need a shit ton of costumes like Spidey? I think what he's got is enough. Don't want Marvel ruining DD's design like Punisher.

We're not talking about anything permanent of course, and it's hard to beat the classics, but it's still fun to see now and then. Like Spider-Man for example has an iconic look that will always be defaulted to, but it doesn't stop him from having fun new attire every now and then.

The Wally Wood costume's just timeless, and Matt's never in the kind of situations other characters like Spider-Man or the X-Men are where he'd need armour or spacesuits or stealth camo. At most, there are some tweaks to material or lining, or colour placement.

I don't know, the guy fights magic ninjas and Purple Man on occasion. Plus simply living in New York means he's going to encounter the same weirdo shit Spidey does.

I get what you're saying, and we're not talking about replacing the classic red, but every now and then I think we should do something fun once in a while.

It is impossible to improve on the perfect Wood design and DD has never been even close to the cash cow Spidey is so there's no reason to suckers nerds out of money with temporary alts.

Attached: Daredevil 007.jpg (1920x2743, 2.03M)

I agree with you that he should but for some reason it never comes up. I think part of it's the lack of justification even in relative terms for him getting a new fancy suit to begin with. He can outfight the Hand and he was originally immune to Purple Man outright. And at most he'd maybe need a helmet or earplugs to combat PM

Does Tony Stark know Matt is blind? I forget who and who doesn't know DD's deal after the Purple Children mind wipe. Reason why I ask is because I think of a "What If?" had Matt sided with Tony during Civil War and got his own iron suit.
>"How's the HUD?"
>".....It's great, yeah."

I think some did and some didn't. Now, I don't think anyone does. He managed to convince some people after Bendis' run that he wasn't DD but it didn't stick with everyone, which remained all the way through to Waid's run, where he was still denying it up until a certain story arc.

More costumes shows me a lack of originality. A lame attempt to shake things up for no reason other than change.

I disagree. Look how many costumes people love from Spider-Man's history
>Bombastic Bag-Man
>Black Suit
>Future Foundation
>The Hornet
>T.A.M.
>Iron Spider
>Silver Armor
>Stealth
>Noir
And so on. They're milestones and visual bookmarks of Peter's history. And despite all that, he's still rocking the original to this day. It's neat

>lists nothing but lame attempts lacking originality that existed for no reason other than to shake things up for the sake of change

This is missing stuff like Noir and the Earth X costume.

Attached: Matthew_Murdock_(Earth-90214).jpg (446x948, 112.44K)

You just hate everything, don't you?

Because he is blind. He can't be arsed to make radical changes to the costume

Dude Matt can read the fucking newspaper with his hands and is more aware of his surroundings than most people. I think he can sew

I know it's not Matt but goddamn what a look

Attached: earth-x-daredevil.jpg (800x1136, 518.69K)

The new Daredevil desing is the Best costume he ever had, it could even get to the Big screen without problem

Attached: images - 2022-01-26T205958.805.jpg (449x682, 57.91K)

Only lame attempts lacking originality that existed for no reason other than to shake things up for the sake of change.

you are transgender

That would imply that I am a lame attempt lacking originality that exists for no reason other than to shake things up for the sake of change. Which I am not.

Remember this dude?

I loved the M2 verse but in retrospect holy fuck it had a late Claremont X-Men like convoluted continuity filled with clones, body swaps and characters you know having kids that grow up to be other characters you know.

Attached: darkdevil.jpg (1066x1600, 410.33K)

lame character. some good stories in the 90's and that's about it.