What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: Ben_Reilly_Scarlet_Spider_Vol_1_6_Textless.jpg (732x1110, 288.94K)

ben kept pissing him off

Who? Kane's? Probably upset that he and Ben were sidelined for NigNogDiversityCharacter91.

PAD's problem? Beside getting butthurt that people hated his costume redesign idea, I guess the way he ended his run

Attached: Ben Bad Boy.jpg (1332x7480, 2.54M)

They were sidelined long before Miles and Spider-Gwen

He was made with a smaller dick

I didn't mention Spider-Gwen. I like her but Miles Morales was introduced in the early 2000s and in such a way that was a slap in the face to every Spider-Man fan.

Where was PAD going with this anyway, did the hack ever elaborate?

Miles debuted in 2011 kane&ben were sidelined long before that.

His last issue on that run felt more like a "fuck you" to editorial and a mild slight to fans. But I haven't seen anything on his opinion on it yet.

I don't understand why anybody gives a shit about literal clones of Peter Parker
I get why people like Miles. It's retarded, but him being black sells for some reason.
I don't get why a carbon copy of Spider-Man and "bad boy" Spider-Man have any fans when Spider-Man and Venom already exist.

>Peter comes back from the dead to tell everyone how great and cool Miles is

That has nothing to do with ben and Kane being sidelined in the early 2000s 10 years before miles was created.

>mechabare
nice

What's not to like about Peter having brothers? Brothers who aren't shackled to status quo too, one being more of a twin and effectively a Peter who wasn't cemented in place thanks to faggots whining every single time the character progressed. Eddie's a shit character anyway.

Attached: 1624876192054.jpg (1250x1250, 654.83K)

>No final season of Spider-Man TAS with Jackal, Ben, Kaine, Spidercide, and a returning Stormin Norman
Would have been fun desu

>"bad boy" Spider-Man have any fans when Spider-Man and Venom already exist.
Why fucking stop there user, why not bitch about Venom being a carbon coby of the "bad boy" Spider-man formula. That's how fucking retarded you sound.

Attached: Since 1974.jpg (584x764, 245.4K)

>Kane being sidelined in the early 2000s
The fuck user? MC2 Kaine was a featured character and major supporting cast of Mayday. That Kaine was around for a while, plus it was closer to the original depiction of the character than what we got with current 616 angsty Kaine

Attached: Parker Cousins With Uncle.jpg (781x619, 244.91K)

Ben kicked him in the nuts in Lost Years, then he died only to come back years later to kick him in the nuts again.
I'd be pissed too.

I remember an old tweet he made shortly after the series ended. A fan asked what the deal was with that ending, and he said something about putting the toys back in the box, possibly as instructed by the editors. Maybe he was told not to redeem Ben at the end and he thought that meant making Ben go nuts again. Strangely, the ending is acknowledged in the Spider-Geddon handbook but not the actual story, in which he’s still sane and seeking redemption.

>Strangely, the ending is acknowledged in the Spider-Geddon handbook but not the actual story, in which he’s still sane and seeking redemption.
Then all this current Beyond Corp shit is throwing everything out the window. Like Ben teaming with Conan in Vegas.

Attached: Battle for the Serpent Crown 2.jpg (1988x3056, 1.44M)