Why does he not use his power to become rich and help more people?

He could be a billionaire and help way more people with the money then he would be be fighting mentally ill crimminals.

Attached: with_great_power.png (350x215, 149.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Spiderman/comments/eojafw/peter_is_one_of_the_smartest_people_on_planet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>He could be a billionaire
How?

He's got rotten luck so any attempt to get rich would just end in a disaster.

>reddit.com/r/Spiderman/comments/eojafw/peter_is_one_of_the_smartest_people_on_planet/

Peter has a 250+ IQ, can make time machines, matches Reed Richards and Hank Pym, can make teleportation devices and can discover particles more powerful than any other energy source, can cure alien viruses and can create new mathematics in 5 minutes and can create entirely new mathematical equations that can account for the metaphysical archetypes of the fantastic four.

He’s so smart that he could become a billionaire in days if he really wanted to.

He became rich in slott's run

Thats why making peter super smart was always a dumb idea. Sure he's always busy and all the other superheroes are busy with their own rouge galleries too but it just seems kinda dumb.

>can make teleportation devices and can discover particles more powerful than any other energy source, can cure alien viruses and can create new mathematics in 5 minutes and can create entirely new mathematical equations that can account for the metaphysical archetypes of the fantastic four.
I keep forgetting that comics smart is just a wizard that jumps right to results..

Actually no
Spiderman stops shit with the power to fuck up a good chunk of the country

Heroes can't have actual rational problem solving skills because too many villains are like 1 negotiation away from either retirement or turning hero permanently.

>dude just become rich
>dude just give poor people money

I suppose he believes that crime would end with UBI... though I do wonder what the next excuse would be after UBI.
The UBI criminals get isn't as good as the UBI non-criminals get?

>>dude just become rich
Worked for tony.

Has Peter been a super genius since the character's inception?

In the movie he inherits his father's company.

More likely hed be screwed out of the money by businessmen and end up with an origin story like the Riddler.

He did, well otto did it most of the actual work for him, but he gave it a try but then clones shit all over his company, anyways peter is not the man for that kind of stuff, reed and tony are better than that
kinda, but the definition of genius has changed a lot since then, he was just really good at science, and now you have characters like moon girl out of nowhere being literally the smartest person on earth

Attached: Baxter_Building_from_Amazing_Spider-Man_Vol_4_3_001.jpg (640x984, 151.76K)

He can't even cash in a check for himself and that Spider-Man thing has a selfish aspect to it too

with great powers never existed and spiderman would rather help himself than other people.

You know the people who make these types of posts? Privileged people who think money can solve it all

For a second i thought ayn rand might've written this post

wasted get.

The point of Spider-Man is that despite having powers even greater than his peers he can't be successful as other heroes for many reasons and that pisses him off

What mentally ill criminals?
Most of his rogues are assholes that couldnt make something better of their own lives, and are sane.

Spiderman was always about helping himself than other people. And it's another reason I like Lee/Ditko run more than the others.

How would he use his powers to become rich? Ezekiel had the same powers and used them to found a company, but they glossed over how being strong = money. Would he sell the patent to his web fluid?

/thread