Is Starship Troopers Roughnecks Any Forums?

Is Starship Troopers Roughnecks Any Forums?

Attached: The only good bug is a dead bug.jpg (500x375, 55.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pMJ7S4iwXSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Of course.

Pretty good; shame about the lack of an ending.

Is this based more on the book or the movie?

It was great.

Sort of a combo of both. The Apes get proper power armor like the book had that's super versatile and modular. The bugs use surprisingly clever tactics, instead of just mindlessly charging and overwhelming with sheer numbers. The Fascism is toned down a bit but the humans are still very jingoistic. Skinny's are introduced as bug allies. The Bugs mainly retain movie designs, but they are tool using individuals, or at the very least breed bugs to fulfill certain purposes, sort of like the Zerg in Starcraft. I just wish the series had a proper ending. The cliff hanger it left on was pretty dire.

It takes from both, it has a lot of military camaraderie and sincere philosophy of the book while using most of the designs and art direction from the movie, it's a good inbetween.

There was a petition to at least get a movie to finish the show, but nothing came of it. I look at the CG movies as spiritual successors.

I want another movie with Space Emma Watson.

Attached: 1573162697772.webm (800x450, 2.85M)

youtube.com/watch?v=pMJ7S4iwXSc

Attached: starship troobers.gif (500x279, 844.93K)

It was great

Awesome voice cast, too. It's got Rino Romano, E.G. Daily, Rider Strong, Bill Fagerbake, and Clancy Brown returns as Sgt. Zim in later episodes.

Emma Watson wishes she was that influential.

She's influenced me to cum my pants.

> I just wish the series had a proper ending.

Wasn't the final episodes already voice and ready to be animated when the show was cancelled? I seem to vaguely remember it being leaked like a decade or so ago.

No animation, but an ending nevertheless

>Wasn't the final episodes already voice and ready to be animated

I would like to know more.

Attached: RC airstrike.webm (640x480, 1.93M)

Why wouldn't it be, you dumbass.

Hell yeah, it was hype as fuck

I always remember the quote about the skinnies
>Our former foes are GI Joes!

This show was kino watch-during-breakfast-before-school material

COOMING GUARANTEES CITIZENSHIP

I remember Razak when T'Phai came on board.

>We're an ape short. So Sicon sent us a gibbon.

I used to get up at 5 am, hours before school just so I could watch this shit. Great show. Awful timeslot.

>Starship Troopers Roughnecks /

The episodes were scripted and the dialog recorded, but never actually completed or animated. There were script leaks and in 2000 at a convention there was a fan reading of the script, but I can't find them currently. The DVD commentary had the story editor talk about the planned ending. It's a shame, if it had been made today I'm certain the final recordings would have been leaked online.