Peacemaker

Why does it make chuds seethe?

Attached: chadmaker.jpg (1435x978, 177.54K)

>that opening
KEK
I'm seeing them niggas dance now, bravo gunn

chud? I only heard that word being
used in reference to that fox news interview
with an antiwork person

60s peacemaker literally did Chad Meme Peacemaker first

Attached: chad peacemaker.png (445x376, 527.76K)

it openly mocks white supremacists and you're surprised Any Forums isn't a fan of it?

Go on any Peacemaker thread and it's clear Any Forums likes it. The only people that hate on it don't watch it it seems.

Attached: i know.png (154x191, 42.91K)

I hate Zack Snyder shit and I hate quirky Gunn/Waihiti shit. I really hope Raimi put his working boots on for Dr. Strange.

I want more action with competent Peacemaker and less the gang sitting around saying fuck and dick jokes

I mean that was like half of the last episode.

Kek

Its not woke unless you count bashing actual racists.

>Twatter template
Kill yourself.

>it's a poltroon forgets to take his meds and makes up people to get mad at
And no, the lefty pol false flag thread that will be made in 3 minutes is not an example.

I am a raging liberal and even I thought it was shit. James Gunn is getting old, and it unfortunately shows.

>I am a raging liberal
Why? And it's based as fuck. Only poltroons hate it.

It’s probably because of lines like Vigilante saying he mainly kills white people which was obviously just him being super awkward and thinking it’s what people want to hear because he was trying to fit in.

it is woke, all female/black/asian figures
of authority, white males are the butt of the joke

>I am a raging liberal
i doubt it.

Probably because when I was growing up my country's left-wing was composed of blue collar workers who wanted basic rights and a government that bent over less for multinational companies. Unfortunately for me, since 2014 or so, our youth decided to start copying american """"politics"""" and shit is getting retarded. A shame frankly, but then again, the right-wing is losing space to retarded agitators and edgy kids too, so maybe everyone is just doomed to deteriorate as the inadequate grow up unaware that they are worse than their parents.

Either way, the show is a blinding strong spotlight on how Gunn has gone full one-trick-pony.

Attached: peacemaker intro.webm (853x480, 2.77M)

And to think, that's actually Alan Tudyk.

Which is why it was the best of the season thus far

I'm just not gonna watch it because I don't know how retards can pretend that white supremacy is any kind of tangible threat in America. Not even a pol tard, but you have to be a real smooth brain to not get tired of seeing cheap ass neo Nazi villains in every goddamn piece of media that comments on race

Yeah that's a good answer. When I hear liberal I think of the authoritarian center W.O.K.E. regime, American identity politics have absolutely skewed everything. If you're not fighting for a fascist police state you're a white supremacist nazi. No inbetween. I am pretty left leaning myself actually.

And yeah gunns stuff does feel a bit samey but the characters are fun and the stories pretty good too imo. Huge dc fag so I'm just happy we're getting some good eats finally.

>Tudyk
Where?

I mean he's retired and not even a minor antagonist at this point.

starfish aliens aren't a tangible threat either

kino

I just looked it up- his wife was choreographer, and he was a stand-in for Cena during rehearsals is what I gather. Not sure what user means, is he there somewhere too?

>mocks white supremacy
>the only likable person is White Dragon
Sure, bud