Smiling friends is the most racist show on adult swim at the moment

I was so excited for smiling friends, the pilot was so promising. Sure, it didn't have any important characters of color (and no, i don't need to be reminded that two supporting characters are red and green, don't be childish), but the humor and zaniness felt close to me as a person of color. But sadly, after all seven episodes premiered at adult swim, my darkest fears came true.
There were no important BIPOC characters. None at all. The best representation this show offers is brown skinned peoples with generic white facial features, hidden somewhere in the crowd during few lynching scenes.
Zach Hadel, also known as psychopebbles, seems to have lost in his own quirky imaginary world, the world where red, blue, green, food and shrimp people need cheering up way more than real BIPOC people that face real discrimination and oppression in real world.
But hey, guess making blackface jokes is more important

Attached: mqdefault (1).jpg (320x180, 9.65K)

Calm down, Tim.

OP jokes work better when concise and hit well with wit/timing. Your shitty blogpost larping as a triggered SJW is just a waste of time for both of us

you sound mad. You should shit yourself

>lynching scenes
here's your representation lol

Serious question I don't undertand: BIPOC.
What happened to just POC? Are black people not considered People of Color anymore? They're "beyond" it now, a step above the other POC races, so they shouldn't be grouped with those dirty brown lessers?

People wonder why Any Forums exists

>no BIPOC characters

the main characters are literally People of Colors, retard. They're yellow and mauve.

I'm black and please stfu with this bait

Enjoy being Uncle Tom.

dude the creator is dead no need to insult a dead man

lmao owned

This has to be bait.
Who the fuck even asked?

Make your own shitty boondocks rip off with none of the bite

it means Black, Indigenous, and People of Color

They adopted this term because all minorities actually hate each other and don't want to be lumped in with one another, so they drummed up an acronym label that allows them to temporarily align their tribes when convenient, without actually risking integration.

>Smiling friends is the most racist show on adult swim at the moment
really? cool

Attached: Yall_niggas_dont_make_me_say_it.jpg (600x621, 50.96K)

I guess that makes sense, just like there are several gays that hate trannies. And I even knew a bisexual guy that hated trannies despite being on both being on the LGBT+

Oh I understood what BIPOC stood for, I just wanted to know what the reasoning behind it was beyond exactly what you said, because there's no reason I can see that makes it not racist as hell

Not very good bait. Next time you should at least say what race you are instead of being vague and saying you are a person of colour. Are you black, Asian, mixed, etc?

I've seen this much more out of gay men, they struggled to want to fuck whoever they wanted to fuck, they don't want to date a woman, they want a man, that's the whole point of what they fought for
Plus, many trans men in gay spaces are very..."upitty" and dont like hearing no, calling people transphobes for just not wanting to fuck them.

I actually wanted to kill all the Puerto Ricans

Smiling Friends imagines a world in which all colors of the rainbow face discrimination. Blue, yellow, pink or orange, they're all struggling. My kids are all set for a society built on conflict that's quote on quote, black and white. But if people of green descent come into the picture, how will they know the way in which they're taught compassion and respect for their background?

Smiling Friends is edutainment, edutainment for the soul. Pim and Charlie are here to show is the way, alternate from systems that may one day fail us. Let's rely on them.