Biggest mystery in No Way Home is how Max grew a beard that quickly

Biggest mystery in No Way Home is how Max grew a beard that quickly.

Attached: Jamie-Foxx-Electro-Spider-Man-No-Way-Home-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 85.4K)

The oxygen in the TASMU is slightly different from the oxygen in the most other universes like the MCU and Raimiverse. It is a slightly less powerful source for the growth of bodily features such as hair, which is why no one in either of the TASM movies has a lot of facial hair. However, when TASMU inhabitants breathe in the richer air of the MCU for the first time, it causes a short-term allergic reaction where their hair grows rapidly for a few minutes, until their bodies adjust to the environment. This is the same reason why Andrew's hair is longer and he has visible facial hair.

They should've changed the Lizard's design too, make the snout longer, give him a labcoat and some pants for crying out loud.

It's iron shavings magnetically attached to his face.

Was electro even black to begin with? I'm talking about the comics.

Why would anyone care about Electro of all people being black? It's Electro! A fucking joke villain in the comics.

Attached: Electro_(Max_Dillon).png (200x372, 149.58K)

He is a simple thug, it makes sense for him to be black in current year

Because Jamie Foxx said the only way he'd come back is if they'd lose the makeup that he hated.

This

It's also unintentionally good casting in No Wau Home. It turns out that Jamie Foxx playing Jamie Foxx in NWH just so happens to match Electro's personality in the comics.

Attached: intro-1608247238.jpg (1000x562, 113.09K)

He reformed himself Dr Manhattan style into someone more attractive.

shiiiieeet I thought Spider-Man was black

You think Jon Watts is doing this for anything other than a paycheck?

He’s a redhead, part of the redhead meme

He is one of the only MCU directors who brought sovl into their projects

Maybe redheads are just the black people of early 616

>A fucking joke villain in the comics.
You casuals say this about every villain, and it means even less each time you repeat it.

He is a nn-n-n-n-n-nnnnnnn
HE is a filthy goddam nnn-n-u--ii-----gg----guguguu.....
A NNNNNNNNNN
HE IS A NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
A GODDAM NNNGNGNGGGGGNGNGNGNNGNGN.....NNNNNNNNNGNGNGNGGNG

He did change Lizard's design though

I think you mean black people are the redheads of the MCU... y'know, since black people still exist in 616 alongside redheads.

how

desu, I thought that they tweaked the ASM Lizard design just enough to make the flat face work. Also, I liked how they gave him slit pupils instead of uncanny human eyes. That alone helped the design gel. I like the snout-y Lizard looks more than the flat face generally, but imo it worked in No Way Home

>desu
what the actual fuck, I typed " t b h" lmao

MCU New York is powered Arc reactors. So Max grew Stark's facial hair when he tapped into it.