17 years later and nothing has surpassed it. Why?

17 years later and nothing has surpassed it. Why?

Attached: images - 2022-01-30T161511.615.jpg (446x687, 44.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/8310/Bone_Out_From_Boneville/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If it's so good then whycome no movie or tv show yet?

There's a tv show in production.

A studio also wanted the rights to make a movie, but Jeff Smith refused because they wanted to use Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera songs in the soundtrack

It's just good.

Attached: 1247977211357.jpg (768x1024, 119.26K)

store.steampowered.com/app/8310/Bone_Out_From_Boneville/

i remember reading the fuck out of this in middle school, but i cant remember a single plot beat. time to see if it holds up

>Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera
The fuck?

17 years isn't really that long of a time.

The line work is phenomenal. More comic artists should try brushes.

That's longer than the average Any Forums poster has been alive for.

If you could change one this about it, would you?

I would have them go on more adventures. I remember getting bored reading it as a kid because so much of it is just sitting around in a boring ass village.

It's good but not great.

I've been itching to reread it for years, but I think I lost one of the volumes. I need to figure out which one.

>A studio also wanted the rights to make a movie, but Jeff Smith refused because they wanted to use Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera songs in the soundtrack
based Jeff

Cerebus exists, faggot

I honestly liked the looks of this, but can't bring myself to check it out after hearing that it cuts the story short.

Based. Cerebus is the best because you can actually follow a man's descent into total and utter insanity one issue at a time

I know you're memeing but the comic is actually good, even considering the final part which is too text-heavy.

I always mention Bone has one of the all time best books but it still hinders on the fault - it's a one and done read.

And that at the end Bone should have stayed with Thorn.

Attached: 1490252590783.jpg (500x622, 99.53K)

You mean to say it's only worth reading once?