Hank Pym/Pym Particles

1. How smart is Hank Pym when compared to Reed Richards and Tony Stark?
2. What can I do with Pym Particles?
3. How strong is Ant-Man/Wasp?

Attached: Henry_Pym_(Earth-616)_from_Tales_to_Astonish_Vol_1_56_cover.jpg (732x1158, 299.79K)

He's smarter than Stark
You can't they're not real

>You can't they're not real
>he doesn't know
bro...

>becoming small increases strength and density
shouldn't giant antman be weak and flimsy then?

Attached: pym axis.jpg (740x370, 88.37K)

I thought being small was like.. you still have the same strength and stuff you have as normal size but now you are as fast as a bullet or something.

It's not a proportional change in which strength depends on size and vice versa.

Attached: 3655846-5360597056-IMG_0 (1).jpg (584x915, 689.23K)

Ant-Man retains his absolute strength when he shrinks. If he could lift 200 pounds over his head at full size he can still lift 200 pounds at ant-size, he just can't throw the same weight into it.
Wasp, was given an improved formula that increases her strength as she shrinks. Letting her bend steel. Hank never gave himself the improved formula because for various periods he was stuck with only Giant-Man growth.

Attached: wasp strong.jpg (913x1360, 581.24K)

God I wish she'd do that to me

okay, so you keep the same strength and durability even when you shrink. shouldn't it then go down proportionally when he grows?

why do pym particles behave differently depending on when he's shrinking or growing? they either increase size, strenght, and durability all together, or just size alone.

Pym Particles I don't have to explain shit.
Speed Force I don't have to explain shit.
Magic I don't have to explain shit.

it's more disappointing that they tried to explain and failed miserably, rather than just saying "quantum science"

Because growing uses a different formula than shrinking. Pym particles interact with another dimension to get around the usual physical problems with size scaling. interdimensional physics are whack

How does Hank's little device work? The one that has like.. every tool in the world in it?

"different formula" is a far better explanation, "axis of strength" is just retarded and makes the proportionality concept moot. if the particles directly influence strength, then it shouldn't matter whether he shrinks or not...he could just boost his power in normal form

In theory they can basically be altered to do whatever you want related to strength/size/density and in any combination. In the same story, Ant-Man was able to use the strength of Giant-Man while he was in his normal-man size.

Pym and Lang and everyone else has adjusted the formulas a lot over the years. It takes a lot of practice and error before you can really perfect any kind of treatment. And these crazy mfers keep using human test subjects

At one point Wasp got stronger the more she shrank. Pym has spent years adjusting and readjusting her powers, she couldn't always grow, hell she had actual antenna at one point.

Giant-Men usually get stronger the more they grow until they hit a certain height cap at which their bodies can no longer handle the strain. Through years of study Pym was able to break that height barrier, and even go beyond the Macroverse and into the Overspace where cosmic beings exist

The Axis of Strength is to show that the Pym Particles under the right conditions can increase strength for regular sized people like Vision or Wonder Man.

And Lang has done it for himself, that's how he beat up Dr. Doom.
He just doesn't do it regularly because there's a lot of utility in being Ant-Man that being a generic super strong guy doesn't offer. He's spent years shrinking and working with ants, it's part of how he works best

Can Ant-Man increase his strength without becoming the size of skyscrapper?

ANSWER MEEEE

Yes. Learn to read

Attached: RCO007.jpg (1040x1161, 515.43K)

When I saw "Lang beat up Doom" I just assumed he was.. a skyscrapper.

Nope he tossed him around like a ragdoll at normal size

Attached: RCO011.jpg (1041x1600, 496.77K)

Based Scott.

doombot

From what I know, he just shrinks down equipment he thinks he might need later on stores it in there.

Its a cool fucking thing. Toolbot.

The Living Tribunal literally came down to Earth to kick the guy while he was down, called him by name, just to prove that it was the real Doom and not a Doombot

Attached: RCO018.jpg (1041x1600, 554.84K)

I thought Doom's face was all fucked up

He had God-like powers and fixed it just before Lang ripped him a new asshole