Any fellow Any Forumstholics here?

Any fellow Any Forumstholics here?

Attached: Daredevil_Vol_2_3_Textless.jpg (250x381, 32.08K)

Here

Yup

Yes

I'm irreligious but will still happily parake in catholicism with my family and friends.

with the history of the catholic church, the corruption, the witch hunts, the crusades, the alliance with nazis, the perpetuation of women living in poverty via pro-life policies, and the protection of pedo priests, there's literally no fucking reason to be a catholic any more. i have no idea why people still consider themselves catholics. literally just drop that shit and be an episcopal or something

Yeah, though it ebbs and flows a bit, which unfortunately is pretty normal.

No cause I won't worship a jew.

ave, frater meus

>Faith & hope.
>There is no answer that can clarify or resolve with power, humanely, all questions, but:
>Because that doesn't represent all believers and those who make it up, as well as the canon of said faith.
>In our humanity there're both virtues and imperfections, and that is something that no one can evade or question. But ideologies or beliefs that have tried to omit them (without being thoughtful of them to deal with it) they have fallen into worse situations than they found themselves; not to mention that not everything is caused from within, but also from those who own it with bad intentions from the outside ...

yeah you're not making a great case for whatever that is

yes.

Attached: Batman_in_prayer.jpg (346x804, 95.83K)

only Matt

>Worshipping Mary and ‘Saints’.

Why don’t you guys just admit you are Roman pagans?

>he calls himself catholic
>doesn't go to church every saturday
>sins and thinks apologizing to """god""" makes him good
Yeah I know your kind

As a catholic, we use the word venerate for saints. Basically we have to follow the examples of the saints.

Yeah, it's pretty much worshipping, just sugar coated not to be worshipping.

>tfw DJ $piTz is the only openly Christian Any Forums character in recent history

Attached: $piTz paradise.png (183x207, 59.38K)

OrthoChad here.

Attached: 1574886361477.jpg (1085x1832, 475.88K)

I am here brother.

Attached: superman kneeling to The Father of All.jpg (628x966, 89.89K)

Because they ignore that shit and the priests are "absolved" by other priests, which is considered enough under Catholicism

Yo asking, as a Cath, what's the protestant pecking order.

Like with us we got bishops, cardinals, and pope as a hierarchy. How is it with protestants on hierarchy?

No clue, was never either Catholic or Protestant. What are your thoughts on confession being used among priests to mitigate reporting child abuse, as a Catholic?

Come out ye black and tans, come out and fight me like a man
Show your wife how you won medals down in Flanders

>>Worshipping Mary and ‘Saints’.
You know you don't actually have to do that right? All you have to do is be baptized go to church and confess your sins and no you don't have to confess to a priest you can confess directly to jesus himself. At least that's what they told me.

Way to eat the bullshit you brainless drone.

>Corruption
Any era of corruption has been overcome with Councils and reformers who don't abandon their faith like heretic Luther

>Witch Hunts
Witch Hunts were actively argued against by the upper clergy. It wasn't until Protestants riled up the peasantry with promises to burn the warty neighbor they didn't like that witch hunts became a major thing in Europe again.
>Crusades
Christians owned all the land Muslims took for centuries, any reconquest was valid.
>Alliances with Nazi
Catholic areas of Germany voted least for Hitler's rise and once the Nazi were in power Catholic laymen and priest made a hard effort to save any Jewish lives they could. Pretty impressive considering Vatican City was in the heart of fascist Italy.
>Muh Pro-Choice
Oh no, how evil of the Catholic Church preventing women from being allowed to legally kill their children.
>Protect pedo priests
It's not the 60s anymore, policies are in place that protect kids nowadays better and more accountability is in place. Not to mention that statistically a family member or teacher is more likely to rape a kid than a priest, but pedo-priest hur dur funneh joke so the media just ignores child abuse anywhere else.

Horrible, along with a history of church power being used for political gains is what gets me angry.

I'm mostly catholic by tradition because I grew with the tradition.

If you're some heretic Christian have you never prayed for someone? Its the same fucking thing only with people we know are already in Heaven instead of pastor Billy Bob.

Hey

I can't believe someone that blindly follows an ancient book has the balls to call someone a brainless drone

of course you cant, you havent been blessed with wisdom,

>unironically defending pedo priests
You're going to hell.

Pointing out that steps have been placed to prevent sexual abuse and the statistical reality that priests don't abuse any more than anyone else with access to kids isn't defending pedo priests, retard.