Peacemaker

I want to protect that smile.

Attached: CD486AA0-53B7-4628-AD3F-7BEAA8FEAFF3.png (1565x2048, 2.86M)

is the DCEU dead?

No the Flash movie comes out in November and is gonna reset it and fix everything.

Was it established that Adebyao stole his journal in an earlier episode? I don't recall that being a plot point.

I haven't seen the recent episode but she planted a fake diary of Peacemaker's in order to have control/get rid of him when they need to later on apparently.

lol

>DCEU
I fucking hate this name, hopefully it dies.

What's so funny?

she didn't plant it until this last episode. That user probably forgot it since it's a weekly show.

So her and Peacemaker are gonna bang eventually, right?

Also, I wonder if they're gonna try and bring in Enchantress. Cara Delevingne isn't doing anything of interest nowadays anyway and I doubt they are just gonna leave Rick Flag's death as nothing more than a source of occasional angst for Peacemaker.

Unless WB is pretending that the first movie doesn't exist or something.

>Unless WB is pretending that the first movie doesn't exist or something.
That’s exactly what’s happening

>So her and Peacemaker are gonna bang eventually, right?
Nah, she's gonna sleep with Vigilante.

So the butterflies are probably peaceful aliens living amongst humanity MiB style? And the final boss will actually be an overweight Robert Patrick in a White Dragon costume?

>So the butterflies are probably peaceful aliens living amongst humanity MiB style?
Probably

I don't see how they're peaceful when they functionally murder their host to create an undercover meat puppet.

I feel like if they really were celebrities and high level politicians all over the world Superman would have seen some of them while using his X ray vision randomly.

I hope this happens

Superman's in intensive care as far as we know.

It was at the end of the first episode when she was talking to her mom.

she's going to get taken over by a butterfly, probably the one Peacemaker is keeping in a jar

We already know she's in Black Adam because nepotism.

James Gunn is involved in Black Adam?

No, but he certainly nudged WB to include his girlfriend in her beloved recurring role of "independent woman who frowns whenever male characters have fun"

>reset it and fix everything.
This is so dumb, the world they set up on Suicide Squad and now on Peacemaker is perfect: We have a world with heroes, villains and a bunch of weird shit happening long before stuff like MoS.
Feels more like a proper DC universe than anything before it, they should just run with it.

I want to see her arms raised up and flexed while she wears a tank top.

>So her and Peacemaker are gonna bang eventually, right?
either her or vigilante, it could honestly go either way.

Attached: 1643340402093.png (1325x1060, 1.25M)

She does that in the intro right?

Bring back Katana instead.
If she had been there, Peacemaker wouldn't have managed to kill Rick, because she always had his back.

Or boomer, did we actually see him dead in TSS?
He can get a cybernetic arm or some shit. It would probably be really funny seeing him bully Vigilante.

Attached: download.jpg (194x259, 6.08K)

I think he got shredded by the helicopter.

yeah but did we actually see he was dead or just his mauled arm?