They're making a cartoon about Kafka

They're making a cartoon about Kafka.
Why are they making a cartoon about Kafka?

>Franz Kafka meets little Katie in the park, she is alone and crying because she has lost her doll. Kafka, sick and weak, decides to write a letter every day, as if it had been written by the doll herself, to tell Katie about her doll's fictitious travels. Every day he will return to the park to read her a letter in order to help the girl and resolve the situation, what he does not know is that he will end up resolving his own in a way he would never have imagined.

Attached: 1638364815-abonecadekafka-01.png (1024x494, 830.13K)

if only I had the right word to describe exactly the specific kind of weird this is...

Cunny.
That is all.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 149.69K)

Kafka: based or cringe?

I dunno, sounds like a cute story.

It'd work better with a different character instead of Kafka, but at least it's a thoughtful little film and they aren't gonna turn one of Kafka's stories into a goofy Pixar romp.

Dosent he mutate into a giant roach?

Does she ever find the doll again?

Attached: leeel.gif (400x225, 2.16M)

My gut says maybe.

Attached: neutral.png (219x372, 105.11K)

It's very lynchean imo

This is right up there with the weird JRPG about Chopin's dying fever dream where he adventures around with magical children, and the true ending is where he properly dies at the end.

Meat-touching.

Name?

Eternal Sonata

HE IS FRANZ KAFKA

Source on this shit?
I love kafka too much to miss a cartoon version of that legend.

no meat touching, ma'am

Like pottery

>if only I had the right word to describe exactly the specific kind of weird this is...
Carrollesque?

Attached: a5a0543b0ddfeb362d23e7bfc5846abb.jpg (800x568, 72.64K)

the guy who wrote the roach book? well ok

...No... No, I'm sorry... I'll delete it...

Weird and not very Kafkaesque
Someone once said to me that the best way to understand what Kafkaesque means is to imagine a far off king of a great land on his deathbed. Just before dying he says words of grave import to his most trusted messenger - words only you are meant to hear. Words you MUST hear. The messenger goes out from the chamber and must push through the throngs of people gathered just outside. The castle is so vast and thick with mourners that it takes hours just to reach the stairs and may take days to even get outside. From there the capitol is infinitely more vast still, and equally flooded with people.
The message of grave import, the message meant only for you, the message whose delivery now consumes this man's life, will never reach you. Not because of some grand scheme or evil actor, but merely because of the cruel mundanities of life. The feeling of meaning and purpose and fulfillment truly existing but being forever out of reach for the most meaningless of reasons.

It's also a bad game. The ps3 sucked for jrpgs

louis carrell wrote his stories
because he was a pederast too

How kafkaesque.

This happened irl. Nobody knows exactly what those stories were about, the little girl was never identified. It also inspired this okayish book.

Attached: 9788498411164_L38_04_x.jpg (2500x3849, 1.44M)