Why didn't he pull the trigger?

Why didn't he pull the trigger?

Attached: 1642520096313.png (1104x1080, 879.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=771c2u6veIQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because at heart, Mr. Boss wants to make people smile. It's the entire reason he started his business, and his desire to help a sad soul outweighed his jealously/anger in that moment

Because the Renaissance Men were coming to town.

>I was just going to shoot you in the head and kill you.

How will reddit ever recover?

Coz he's a nice guy :)

Because he was testing the nihilist's beliefs

Who?

Because he was put off by how cringe that weird little creature was. After that the moment had already passed.

You look a man in the eye when you kill them.

That wasn't even renaissance though.

The Renaissance Men.

Look, that's just what he saw. He saw the Renaissance Men were coming to town and he had to straighten his shit up.

It's the sign of a truly disciplined marksman to not go blasting off immediately at anything that pops up into your vision. He gave Grim all the time he needed to immediately surrender and prostrate and piss himself, etc. While it would be a tactical blunder to immediately drop your guard just because someone begs you to spare them, in this case Boss made the right call by not blowing Grim away regardless.

Do you figure Mr. Boss is a superior marksman to the likes of Mr. Frog? Both show some proficiency and both can be persuaded to a nigh-bloodlusted state, but Mr. Boss definitely has more discipline

Attached: yer baby.jpg (512x386, 111.66K)

Oh definitely, Mr. Boss is on way less drugs

Post the picture.

would they get along?

Attached: 1632779353893.png (293x462, 19.85K)

I think they would at first until the boss has one of his schizo episodes

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 73.88K)

This one?

Attached: 1642246104376.jpg (1920x1080, 290.51K)

That's it, mang.

>Proficiency
>We literally see every shot he's ever fired doesn't hit the mark by a wide margin even when he's just spraying

I'm guessing this episode is your favorite.

Attached: 1642145434719.jpg (1920x1080, 265.92K)

Charlie in hell is my favourite, I just like how mad it made ultra edgy nihilists.

I was kinda meh on this episode but the Renaissance men bit really resonated with me

Personally I like the Halloween and Magical Forest episodes, but yeah enraging the nihilists are a bonus from this series.

fpbp

Mr. Boss is a good person at heart.
Also, lol every time at the part where he busts through the Frowning Friends' balcony door and goes "HEY!".

user who are The Renaissance Men?

He didn't REALLY want to kill them, he just wanted them to stop fucking with his business.

He managed to hit with the rocket launcher
Also we technically don't see Mr. Boss fire a single shot

the real question is why aren't his breasts censored now when they were when he was breastfeeding

as they're not being used to feed a child they're now male presenting breasts.

I dunno man it just says their coming

Incredibly based ringo poster
youtube.com/watch?v=771c2u6veIQ

Attached: unknown.png (970x912, 1.18M)

Because society is dumb.

Been thinking about this for 8 hours