Tomboys peaked 50 years ago and no one has even came close

Tomboys peaked 50 years ago and no one has even came close

Attached: pp-color.jpg (1080x1080, 337.85K)

Not surprising, Any Forums is wrong again.
Plus that's a ftm tranny.

That's because Patty is a human, not a fetish. If you want your tomboy character to be well loved, make her act like a real woman. You know, real struggles, real hardship, real failures, IE, challenges she has to either overcome or learn to live with. It's called character development. The entire writing world stopped doing it with female characters for some (((reason.)))

Tomboys have become completely and utterly meaningless so yeah not super surprising.
Now it just means "girl who isn't like the other girls so that logically means she'd fuck a person like me!"
Someday I need to make an edit of pic related to get it all across in a better fashion

Attached: 20211128_005915.jpg (665x609, 38.68K)

Any Forums destroyed with facts and logic

FUCK YO MAMA WITH THE LA RAIDERS

Attached: 2021JUL03_peanuts_peppermint_patty_doodle_.png (526x1200, 124.27K)

you're not looking hard enough

Attached: 93d68498173f95d6fa9fad908d8f256d.png (1191x1588, 485.83K)

Any tomboy farts from this series?

Post 2010's there's Lana and Lynn Loud

Based user, they also do that to red heads here as well on this site.

Attached: SheATomboy.gif (506x640, 2.48M)

Yes, that's a girl. Don't tell me you thought that was a....

Nope, but there is from

Attached: Dutch oven.gif (600x390, 3.39M)

now listen here jerkoff
there is nothing DiSgUsTiNg about wanting to lick the sweat off of a tomboy's big meaty taint, or ring her old gym socks into my gaping asshole, or any other wholesome christian activities that me and the boys (as in tomboys not real boys im not gay) partake in.

Wasn't she also a tsundere? This feminine shit kinda ruins tomboys.

If Co can’t get new tomboys in the wild, homegrown ones are also good

Attached: F42E96CC-4D80-4503-943C-76E9B912B4C0.png (1069x1405, 280.15K)

She certainly is not! What a dumbass idea

Bump

Attached: mouth.png (538x524, 136.53K)

the duality of Any Forums

Time gets away from you and girls that tried to bully u 30 years ago had a crush. But, that's back when we didn't have the internet.

based where am i

whatever you say op, if that makes you fell better keep telling yourself that

Attached: you have to help her man.png (528x569, 264.01K)

I JUST WANT A CUTE BLONDE TOMBOY GF WHO WANTS TO BE A GOOD WIFE IS THAT SO HARD TO ASK FOR

Attached: linus yelling.png (230x304, 103.77K)

Attached: 636D1458-3018-4E1E-92C2-3A36EF7CEC56.jpg (2200x2251, 700.95K)

Attached: 39C48175-EC4C-4E36-8A8B-F22124C1D983.png (718x910, 120.86K)

Monstrously based, she's top tier.
why is her head swollen

DAMN! You got down syndrome so bad, you probably got up, left, and right syndrome too!

tomboy? ever since i was a kid i figured she was straight up lesbian. i didn't even know the lgbtqia+ whatever the fuck words were and she comes off as male and she is always hanging around marcy who also comes off as a sub lesbian

What are some Any Forums stories (STORIES) with Tomboys as the stars? /lit/ has things like Little Women, Anne of Green Gables, and the Gypsy Breynton books.

With Any Forums it's usually more like "Peppermint Patty shows up sometimes in Peanuts." What are some Any Forums stories where the tree-climbing sports-loving rough and tumble tomboy is either the star or the co-star?

>I didn't read the books, where she moons about Chuck on a regular basis, but even as a kid I knew the lulzy meme about her being a lesbian

These days all girls are wearing pants by default.

I've been reading PreTeena. Someday I hope to have a daughter like her.
Wolfwalkers has two as dual protagonists
Jade Chan is Jackie Chan's sidekick/co-star
Kablam has June as the co-host
Oban Star Racers? I've never seen it, so I might be wrong

Attached: 1620870215113.png (760x1018, 376.5K)

>based on Schultz cousin
This always made things weird. Can't support Patty, sorry.
Tomboy thread though, please.

It's funny because as recently as the 90s they were writing about tomboys in psych journals, giving lists of "tomboy traits" that just aren't that uncommon any more. The Tomboy Index said that any girl with a few traits qualified as a Tomboy, and proceeded to list things like "prefers shorts and jeans to dresses" and "liking traditionally boy sports over ballet" and "playing with toy cars and video games instead of a doll" or even "mixing boy and girl toys, liking putting a Barbie in a Tonka truck."

Like... yeah, that's pretty not exactly rare these days.

LINUS, SHUT UP WITH YOUR STUPID FANTASIES! YOU'RE EMBARRASSING ME!

Attached: 40582105d45ced6c908803ee5510e76d.jpg (909x712, 38.28K)

Brits and americans always had a thing for cousins. See Tolkien, he married his

>DON'T YOU TALK THAT WAY TO MY BABBOO YOU BITCH I'LL FUCKING SHANK YOU IN YOUR KNEE CAPS

Attached: 1Ggm.gif (480x320, 3.08M)

Attached: 431AFBCE-AF35-4A29-94E1-B36D7FEAA993.png (316x467, 383.65K)

Toys and hobbies were extremely gendered back then, some still are, but overall a lot of girls just like what they like. Only reason tomboy exists as a label is because there's supposed to be a norm of excessive femininity, which just isn't feasible nowadays.

delusional tranny

So you missed all the strips where she and Marcy are in love with Charlie? I guess it's POSSIBLE they're bi, but...

The term is a relatively recent one, and showed up when English-speaking Anglo-American society reached a point where there was a "not noble but well-to-do" class in which women were pushed to be excessively frail, to the point where even moderate exercise was seen as unladylike (the women of Pride and Prejudice or Gone with the Wind, to use literary examples).

The "tomboy" term did have some negative implications, but as the term got more usage people saw it as being positive in ways too. Sure you didn't want a girl to NEVER grow out of her tomboy ways, but people began to realize that it bad for society for all the Anglo-English women to be kept so weak and worthless they couldn't climb a ladder, much less a tree.

Attached: 1DCE732E-75E6-4B77-81C4-92A677A4233A.png (600x600, 5.09K)

I don't know what that is.

There were definitely times in which girl power kept being a thing in cartoons, to the point that the Powerpuff Girls outright mocked the term as being built for marketability, especially when it came from a mass-produced Buttercup. Still, people can't seem to get the idea of making excessively gendered toys out of their heads.

Attached: rebelle.jpg (1024x683, 148.36K)

Pixel art of co’s own SU tomboy oc Stella Starlight. I miss her threads so I take the opportunity to post her in tomboy threads
Maybe one day I’ll work up the courage to revive her or someone else will

Attached: 0E71631F-C789-40BF-8D9D-1F9A13D45AD6.jpg (2351x1966, 557.1K)

On the discourse of what a tomboy is - i think patty explained it well in the thanksgiving episode.

If she doesn't have short hair, abs, a tan and huge tits then she's not a tomboy, sorry

People weren't so hyper-socialized back then. Hell, people didn't even have fucking cell phones to constantly be in social contact with everyone. Being alone and learning how to enjoy being yourself in your own life for your own sake was a normal, everyday part of everyone's lives. Only those hyper-socialized city weirdoes (literally called "socialites") were the kinds of people to live their every moment on the thought of "what will everyone think of me??".
Now everyone is a fucking socialite, the socialites run the world, and if you don't play the socialite game well enough for them to consider you "normal", you will be considered "problematic" and need to be "dealt with" before you become "dangerous".

If she isn't all that but also on my penis, she's not a tomboy, sorry not sorry.

Tomboys don't exist just for your pleasure. Absolutely sick how tomboy is just fetish now

You replied to my post, Chuck. You sly devil!

Attached: CXfR6yEWsAAYIJI.jpg (1067x800, 80.18K)