Death battle

These idiotic duos

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 128.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ux6XKVwgRvI?t=304
youtube.com/watch?v=PEwm02JukfI
youtube.com/watch?v=7qkUDsRMCYs
youtube.com/watch?v=v40L0ZplfQA
youtube.com/watch?v=NtfHaJKW1zQ
youtu.be/EozW71Z6VR0
youtube.com/watch?v=bUAtX8Ox7eI
youtube.com/watch?v=RiPcRCWzcGo
youtube.com/watch?v=Pi-MRZBP91I
youtube.com/watch?v=098JxlzxTeM
youtube.com/watch?v=430ejbSn-5k
youtu.be/aCDNiTshovA?t=15
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

R&S and it's not even a contest.
Red Guy would annihilate Mr. Horse tho.

I am forgotten

Attached: meat.jpg (350x250, 23.27K)

this, red guy would be a fine addition to the ren & stimpy world.
so am I.

Attached: 28b4c91db04141e6c05a307c5139bfd3cb5f883702e999875b8cc907d2c1f45e._RI_V_TTW_.jpg (2560x1920, 641.97K)

Still wanna see Brian vs Brain
Battle of intelligent canines, best friends of idiot protagonists

Please dont post about oggy i stopped being a oggyfag in 2021

...did something happened to that show?
because I remember it being top tier when I was a kid.
haven't seen it and probably hasn't continued, but it seems it did and it went bad.

No i really got a brainwash to a fucking cockroach called joey and that ruined my cringe retarded life and oggy's fandom is getting toxic

Attached: 148 sin título_20220129151246.png (2048x2048, 166.91K)

my dick vs your asshole

You have no dick, asshole

>sin título

Attached: 1643233336457.png (720x528, 1.03M)

yes im spanish

What just happened

>it probably hasn't continued, but it seems it did and it went bad
yes it did, and yes it went bad

Attached: Oggy_illu_page-scaled.jpg (2560x1952, 270.89K)

Supercow soloes, change my mind.

why

Why

What would be a great MU for him?

Attached: Carl_Brutananadilewski.png (200x406, 87.01K)

Any Forums

Dinkleberg. It's not really a fight so much as a Looney Tunes cartoon

Death battles should be banned from Any Forums

Ur mom

How overpowered is a composite Robloxian?

Loses to
>strelzia
>Mothra
>kiryu
>literally every one of her matchups

Attached: 57DBC262-7520-48E2-BC1D-E2A72B80D692.jpg (1010x1016, 730.47K)

Uncle ruckus

>vs Mothra
...What? Why?

Mothra is incredibly overpowered

Idk but it’s popular, I’m guessing the female part

Are trans rights human rights?

>Dante vs Bayonetta 2 happens
>It looks like Bayo is gonna with with Witch time stacking and multiverse bullshit
>Dante stabs himself and activates SDT
youtu.be/ux6XKVwgRvI?t=304
>Dante wins AGAIN.

Hey. Debunk Terumifags and show them Sinestro's DIALS

YOU WISH MR PRINGLES WAS BAD LIKE ME

Attached: DMp0waTXcAAcZIo.png (434x433, 257.03K)

Bring me all the EVA units and the Angels

Attached: d17.jpg (600x874, 85.87K)

>Gets curbstomped by Gamera in KWC after he makes the mistake of killing a baby Kaiju

Mr Pringles?

Why would non-humans have human rights?

Okay. This one is real easy.
Take Hal Jordan, the dude that iced Alien X without tapping into one of his super modes, paint him purple and yellow.
There you go.

>B-But Terumi can--
Did you learn nothing from "Time, huh?"

Awful design. What were they thinking with the split head?

Faggotards like this keep getting the threads deleting because they won't shut their stupid fucking mouths about off-topic kaijus

Alright then, tell me, how is Sinestro gonna beat hus Multiversal Hax when the dude literally uses fear as a power source. How are you going to harm someone that uses fear as means for his existence, by slapping him around with it? You can't. That's why Based Terumi will fraudcheck Sinestro. Simple problems, simple solutions.

Matt Frank had some growing to do.
As a side note, he predicted most of Godzilla Ultima's design elements with Neo!Godzilla.

>the kaiju get threads deleted
Imagine unironically thinking this with all the off topic shit that gets discussed here

>KWC
They had heisei Godzilla lose to a regular godzillasaurus

Because that's funny.

Because he can't Terumibro. It's like trying to fight a fire with hot grease. Sinestro probably takes the L.

Sinestro controls fear. He can make it so that Terumi's magic, which is powered by fear, doesn't work

Is siniestro a pedophile too?

Considering he was a dictator, most likely.

>Okay. This one is real easy.
I wouldn't say that. This isn't exactly a Ben 10 vs Hal situation, one was a little fish in a big pond who wasn't even planet level without a mute, unreliable autisitc alien to bring up his level. The other is a guy with Multiversal Hax with a lot of tools at his disposal. Still think Sinestro takes it, but it's not gonna be light work.

It really will be

>Dude still thinks Sinestro is beating Terumi
Oh yeah it's gonna be easy alright

He literally is.

By cucking Terumi out of his power source.

Sinestro make Parallax his bitch. He's going to take Terumi's fear and use it to murder him.

Terumi is up against someone that can actively debuff him while at the same time bombarding him with all the hax in the manual. Time hax. Mind hax. Soul hax. Reality hax. Terumi is eating it all at once.

Good job.

Wait, doesn't Terumi also take power from hate?

And what makes you think Sinestro hates Terumi?

Sinestro is yellow, not red.

I mean he draws hate for himself across the multiverse. I think that's how he works.

Cam sinestro remove Hate and Fear from the Multiverse? If he can that means he can probably take it, but if he can't that means he's fucked.

He can just make it so that Terumi can't take it anymore.

From the Multiverse?

>Bringing the multiverse into this
Then Sinestro dumps him into the Dark Multiverse where one of the many bad-end gods makes him a snack.

Or he just puts him inside a snake-themed battery, or a cosmic rape dungeon, or inside his ring.

I was actually thinking about that last one being a fitting KO

youtube.com/watch?v=PEwm02JukfI
I don't even know what to say here

youtube.com/watch?v=7qkUDsRMCYs
Kratosbros.... We are SUB BOB PARR LEVEL?

>Character becomes a slime because LOL WEAKEST DRAGON QUEST MONSTER
.>But she has magic and the ability to absorb enemies like Cell

Way to completely sabotage your original selling point.

>Lucifer
>Unstoppable
The entire point of the Mike Carey series was that he's a self-sabotaging idiot who lost his creation because he didn't take the Shinto gods and a tarot deck seriously as a threat.

He's very stoppable because he, like the rest of his family, can't help but repeat their mistakes and character flaws.

>Dr. Manhattan
He lost to Superman asking him not to be a prick.

>Sinestro is yellow, not red.
You know, in hindsight Its kind of hilarious how Ragna basically Ash crimson'd himself for nothing

Who's the weakest supervillain ever

Lex Luthor

>a new Godzilla fight happens
>instead of being Ghidorah vs Deathwing or a Mothra battle it's Hedorah vs Dagahra

That's really out of the fucking blue.

who should he fight?

Attached: tony-soprano-1523370005.jpg (1600x1051, 335.43K)

That guy from Seinfeld

Kaijufags out!!!

Attached: AverageKaijuFag.jpg (1080x1080, 631.12K)

it'd be the season's battle nobody asked for

Yeah

Waifus?

youtube.com/watch?v=v40L0ZplfQA
He's got another one

Cartoon characters who are all 100% slapstick and toonforce should not be on Death Battle.

well the other topics aren't an endless cycle of the exact same buzzwords and arguments every single time

Nah, more toon force users would be really cool. I'm glad we got Saitama vs Popeye.

Attached: smugass cartman.png (407x334, 110.65K)

Mr Glass

Thank you and God bless you, user

Fuck off, retard

That's physically.

It's mostly that guy who constantly samefags as an anti-Kaiju group

Weakness is generally a physical trait
What point do you think you're trying to make, exactly?

Eustice Bagge. Grumpy, greedy, bald assholes who are violently murdered at least once per episode and are the funniest character of their respective shows.

No it wouldn't because neither character can really die, so the matchup would pointless. Popeye vs Saitama was the acception only to fraudcheck OPM. If it were Bugs Bunny vs Popeye, it would be dumb and pointless cause neither character can kill each other.

Fuck off autist.

Garbage matchup.

Keep eating my shit, faggot

Wew, you must really have a pathetic hate boner pover toon force

Attached: 1637881454022.png (640x480, 507.07K)

>Why would non-humans have human rights?
They are human, Otto. Just given the wrong type of medical treatment.

The Eds will never appear in DB.

You seem kinda angry Otto.

I bet you guys watch Cartoon Fight Club unironically.

This. All that would even get you is an arms race to be the tooniest thing, and then the match becomes stupid, like Deadpool vs Pinkie stupid..

You're wrong on Carl though. He's hardly a toonforce character.

Chad has stated he's all about more toonforce and 'silly' characters being included because they make for some of the best, most interesting fights. Nobody disagreed with him and seemed favorable to the idea
Cope and seethe, hopeless faggot

>You're wrong on Carl though. He's hardly a toonforce character.
I mean he does come back to life every other episode and he has a seemingly unlimited amount of skin for those trees to use as post-its.

I bet you can't fit enough cock in your ass snd mouth

Who cares

Proof? Also, Chad is a dumbass who thinks that Guts can fight Kratos.

Why are you so gay? You talk about cocks a lot.

Kratos has zero legitimately good feats without referring to some metaphorical prose.

I mean, Guts CAN fight Kratos. He'd get obliterated, but he could pick a fight.

You know that Kratos does have feats right? Not "universal Kratos" bullshit, but actual feats from the games right? Against Guts, he stomps him.

Kratos is too much for Guts. And unfortunately I don't think we will ever see Guts' full potential now that Miura passed away.

He's not universal without exhaustive levels of wank, sure, but he's got better feats than, say, Dante.

This is the true set of victors.

Cartoon characters don't belong in DB.

Attached: 3984e404f85de215f017a87679e0d520.png (300x249, 107.02K)

>Cow and Chicken
You will never be on Death Battle. Your series has no feats, it has no fans, it has no calcs. You are a homosexual man twisted by moeshit and IESLB into a crude mockery of the internet’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get from power level debaters is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back, weebshitters mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish taste behind closed doors.

Wiz and Boomstick are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of Death Battle have allowed men to fraudcheck with incredible efficiency. Even moeshit series who “win” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your taste is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a fight, Swan will bolt in and watch your favorite character get crushed to death by a DC character.

Attached: 1639696463622.gif (500x375, 978.5K)

fraud detected.

>"cartoon characters can't be in DB because muh Toon Force"
>forgetting the purple pony that got beaten by a non cartoon character

>Better feats than Dante
Yeah, no. He doesn't.

Roger Rabbit rules are inconsistent. Toon actors are capable of being harmed outside of cartoons when their situation is of dire seriousness. The Dip is just light horror to drive the point home.

Last DBcast
Chad is literally a showrunner, so his opinions on what should be on his show absolutely matter more than whatever it is you think you're peddling here, loser

Not just the purple pony, but the pink and light blue ponies too.

Including ponies in DB was a bad idea.

>Roger Rabbit rules are inconsistent
You can literally say that for a lot of cartoon characters with full on toonforce. They win some, they lose some. It's almost never consistent because the people who made them wanted to make the audience laugh at the jokes and visual humor.

>Last DBcast
Timestamp please.

>Chad is literally a showrunner, so his opinions on what should be on his show absolutely matter more than whatever it is you think you're peddling here, loser
Even Ben and the others were looking at him like he was crazy, loser.

At least there are no Kaijufags here.

pink was in a draw and light blue only won since she was up against a downplayed character

I think we can all agree he stomps Sinestro, right?

Attached: Yuuki_Terumi.png (904x1202, 699.33K)

Otto just debunked you

>Otto
lmao

Why are you so utterly obsessive when they ask way more varied questions than half the fucking thread.

The true winners arrive.

Attached: 2sd.jpg (750x1000, 54.16K)

>Kaijufag detected.
Out!

Shinbros....

I don't care. Stop spamming the thread and movie on.

>Otto

lmao

Explain your beef.

They literally are

Alright Alright now it's time to move on, it's a DB thread not a Terumi wank thread, terumibro has spoken. Now who should fight kang?

Attached: marvel-kang-the-conqueror.jpg (1280x720, 252.95K)

Who could beat him

Attached: Wally West GL.jpg (1314x1260, 570.63K)

What's this guy's big deal? What makes Kang some kind of high level threat?

he's like a cockroach, he can fight the avengers as a team and he has tech from the future

Rick.

has there ever been someone whose established power set is having the speedforce and a lantern ring?

SUPER COW AL RESCATE!!!

What are you talking about? The rule was well and firmly established and then followed up on.

youtube.com/watch?v=NtfHaJKW1zQ

You're being Eddy in the clip.

SUPER COW...WE KNEEL...

That's an awful fucking idea

MICHAEL MYERS BROS OUR TIME HAS COME

>What are you talking about?

Check the part when Roger's going into the Acme Factory to save Jessica and Eddie. Benny the Cab pushes Roger's gun arm away from him saying "This ain't no cartoon, you know." I think it's an overlooked part that toons can be harmed or maimed in WFRR. To reiterate, everyone sees the Dip can permanently erase a toon, but nobody seems to pick up that toons can die just the same if they're shot by a gun.

>Benny the Cab pushes Roger's gun arm away from him saying "This ain't no cartoon, you know."
Bro.
Bro.
Toons can get their shit kicked, but it doesn't destroy them. It's why dip was a big deal. Even then, the comics showed they can come back if you redraw them.

Also, RR rules don't apply to all cartoon characters.
Plus, "Toonforce" isn't a real thing for one specific character.

Unless it's battle royale there can't be a fight between characters that belong to the same franchise.

Harley Quinn, the joker, poison ivy, batman, catwoman

He wants us to discuss kaiju but is ashamed to start a discussion himself. I wouldn't care about this faggot and just discuss whatever, As if we can't talk about many different things, many franchises and not about the same thing over and over but we can talk about whatever we want whenever he want and it's none of his business he can open his fucking veins for all I care.

Attached: qu4g9o45dwv41.png (960x581, 1.2M)

>Same franchise
Same creator, yes. Same franchise, no.

Also, why is Shin Godzilla a full tier weaker than Heisei Gamera on VSBW. That makes no sense.

That fight was just a huge innuendo joke as a whole. Still remember how they used pics like this to promote it.

Attached: CdYr-mdUsAExyNM.jpg (1200x676, 143.11K)

It's part of the larger Toho family of sci fi movies. Dagahra was in Rebirth of Mothra trilogy that wasn't in continuity with anything else but he also mad a cameo in the first Godzilla anime movie.

unironically Deathstroke

Is he? He never fought I don't know, but unlike most Godzilla that are genuine warriors and in at least in one case an actual war veteran, Shin seems to be just an animal with superpowers and no experience.

Jason still stomps.

Was around 11 when it came out. Checking the wiki, it's a shame that they didn't release it on Valentine's.

Attached: nkg76yep7hd81.jpg (640x480, 33.55K)

>11
God time flies

Sorry bro Dante is wall level

>Kratos vs. Dante faggots, again
Oh, boy. Why even bother discussing characters who cannot even blow up a planet? Rather leave those to the wall-tier user.

"KAIJUFAGS could be here," he said. The liquor coursed through his powerful veins, washing away the (merited) fear of rubber suits after dark.

Attached: with a car.jpg (197x264, 13.85K)

ENOUGH

ENTER

Attached: Motherfucking Doctor Strange.jpg (1000x1320, 390.21K)

We can't stop here! This is Kaijufag Country!

Yep.
HG is 7-A and SG is 8-B

>VSBW terminology

Out.

The Lord of Time, of course

Dante is living proof that destructive power isn't all that matters, considering he exhibits superhuman
>Speed/Reflexes
>Endurance/Vitality
>Precision/Coordination
And that's all he needs to fuck everyone up.

God, seeing Kang murder Dr. Who would be Ben vs Hal all over again. For real this time.

Nah, by the time they got around to doing that match Wewuz Kang would have appeared in some Didney flick and all the twitterati would think he's the heckin powerfullest thing ever.

I just remembered the cosplay couple who promoted the episode. Just like Goku vs. Superman 2, in which a bunch of nerds dressed up as the combatants.

It truly was the peak era.

Attached: bayo v dante.png (604x676, 650.8K)

Fuck now I feel sad. No one is motivated to do anything they could do

I'm the anti-kaiju fag and I kek'd.

if not Fate, whom should he fight?

what's the most permissive scaling one could give Kang?

That fight animation was a goddamn masterpiece

Good lord

say thor is multiversal and scale kang to him

it is but writers these days seem to have a penchant for mixing and matching powers for no discernible reason

As far as I am aware, these two still cosplay DMC and Bayonetta characters. The woman mostly does Lady and Bayo.

Attached: 24799611_1151182181682519_4276468680090777392_o.jpg (1080x1350, 116.05K)

this fish bastard can solo the entirety of the Heisei Gamera continuity and most Godzilla continuities (but not all of them) if you want to include his claims of causing magnitude 18 earthquakes

Attached: 45824B29-2D0B-4653-8E20-A18336317A4F.jpg (580x750, 100.56K)

Reminder: Gamera fucking survived the beam that causes that shit with no injuries.
Jesus Christ.

>Goku vs. Superman 2
They were likely paid to promote both battles. At least both fights did fine, till the following episodes dropped the ball so hard. If season 1 to early season 3 were the peak era, then the latter episodes of season 3 started the decline era.
youtu.be/EozW71Z6VR0

He went out like a punk. Not the toughest enemy or he can't use all his weapons at his disposal.

He made an idiotic mistake of thinking he could walk

And I'm guessing the reactions were mostly negative because the room was pro-Goku. I don't know what fights they showed in front of a live audience but at least in other case it was probably more 50/50.

Clearly it has no effect on anything that isn't terrain.

Sauce?

Attached: 1634174447939.jpg (629x461, 68.57K)

I rather have it that way. Otherwise, games would be still be pretty limited in what they can do. Even smaller IPs like Guilty Gear and KOF have had their jumps in quality and look better than ever.

That, or Showa Gamera is bullshit levels of durable. Which makes sense, considering they stated his cellular tissue in the first movie is so tough that no weapon on the planet could harm him, not even nuclear warheads.

>the reactions were mostly negative because the room was pro-Goku. I don't know what fights they showed in front of a live audience but at least in other case it was probably more 50/50.
Oh, fuck. I don't remember the live-reaction of the audience, because my cousin was pro-Goku also and I decided to close the video after the fight ended. But I do remember both fights having a significant amount of dislikes.

Maybe it was that fight that actually started the decline era, since not a single season 3 episode came close to it.

Pick the strongest magical girl.
It's time to humble the genre once and forevermore.

He is not beating Cardcaptor Sakura

You just found his victim.

Yeah that's normal. At least for Japan. In American monster movies, the creatures had little to no personality, weren't sympathetic and didn't fight other monsters but the brave military that always won in the end sometimes with a simple air strike. In Japan humans are almost completely helpless and monsters don't have to be bad. And they're near-unkillable. Realistically large creatures would be absolutely no match for modern conventional weaponry especially bombs and rockets. Being resistant to them makes monsters almost divine.

You really underestimate how powerful some of that shit gets. The STRONGEST magical girl is like, fucking insane.

She already beat Clow Reed, Strange is nothing

Also, if I'm not mistaken Heisei Gamera basically pulled off what amounted to the Tonga eruption with his strongest attack.

>In American monster movies, the creatures had little to no personality, weren't sympathetic and didn't fight other monsters
...Kong? You know, the one literally all the Japanese monsters are based on?

Kong was honestly the exception.
Name another American Kaiju who's a sympathetic character.

>Even smaller IPs like Guilty Gear and KOF have had their jumps in quality and look better than ever.
Yeah, Kirby is fucking finally going 3D. Now all we are missing is a 3D DK. Although a 2D platfmorer for him would still be welcome.
youtube.com/watch?v=bUAtX8Ox7eI
youtube.com/watch?v=RiPcRCWzcGo
youtube.com/watch?v=Pi-MRZBP91I

We already got Donkey Kong 64.

CHADtor Strange stops time and drops a dimension on their asses.

GG.

Kong belongs to a different era. In fact he was 20 years too early the studios weren't ready for movies like that so they invested in much cheaper gothic horror instead. In 1953 Americans started making monster movies again and even though Harryhausen always claimed that he wanted to glamorize the monsters and make their end dramatic the movies are not sympathetic towards them. The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms for examle has none of the pathos that Godzilla or even the dinosaur from Foghorn had. But not all monsters need to be characters or heroes. Jaws is perfect without it and a lot of these 50s movie monsters are really great.

Sakura can also stop time and manipulate dimensions

I meant that at this point, even a new 2D platformer for DK would be welcome. Been a while since he got a game. Some fans want an open world 3D game for DK. Or one that uses the Mario 64 and Odyssey formula, but obviously with DK as the main playable character.

You know, the Giant Claw is actually really well built up, but it's ruined by how fucking stupid it looks.

Oh yeah no I'm not saying it was the norm, but you gotta address him in a blanket statement like that. A lot of those movies leaned more into the survival horror aspect, where you don't particularly want a sympathetic monster.

I'd prefer a beat em up with puzzle platformer elements.
But enough about that, was DK's victory against Knuckles justified?

isn't that taken from a guidebook or a statement?

the pink haired girl from Naruto?

Yeah, but so is a lot of the stuff in Godzilla. Double standard and whatnot.
Plus, he does a magnitude 12 one offscreen.

Different girl

well, then you get all kinds of planetary Godzillas

No, Ryu's jailbait stalker

Hayabusa has a stalker now?

Yeah, we all know that.

jesus it's one of those characters. i hate when i look up power sets and i'm all but slapped across the face with walls of text describing a single ability, times 50

I'm pretty sure it comes directly from him in the movie as we was causing a bunch of earthquakes to happen and threatened to go even higher up to 18

From all the game characters I have posted videos, DK may be the only one who they got the outcome of his Death battle right. It's just that taking the Chaos Emeralds out of the equation, gives DK an easy victory over Kuckles. Up to the Adventure games, Kuckles honestly didn't have feats that placed him above moon level without assistance and deus ex machinas. And he wasn't among the Sonic characters that benefited from Generations and 06's wank.
youtube.com/watch?v=098JxlzxTeM

What, you don't love nebulous shit like "boundary manipulation?"

And even taking artistic representation into account, dislodging a multi-thousand ton object from orbit is amazing.

Knuckles got completely cuckled out of the spotlight by the creation of Shadow. If it weren't for Western media he'd probably never get a feat again.

what even is that?

DK unironically has better feats than Naruto, Bleach, DMC, God of War, Popeye, FF7, and TLOZ characters. Even Link struggled more than him dealing with a moon. You need to be planetary level at least to beat him.

>Knuckles got completely cuckled out of the spotlight by the creation of Shadow.
And Silver. But yes, that's mostly the reason he lacks broken feats compared to the rest of the Sonic cast.

>DK unironically has better feats than Naruto, Bleach, DMC, God of War, Popeye, FF7, and TLOZ characters.

Attached: giga says.png (1068x601, 305.82K)

wasn't that moon pretty small anyway?

so Wally is a no-go. could he defeat Barry?

Attached: Of_Matter_and_Power.png (400x512, 217.23K)

no, the muscle girl from Dangan Ronpa.

Attached: be31e0133e243cf3133ced2b3fe5c316.png (1024x1024, 271.17K)

Yeah, probably.

doesn't she scale above a guy who took a town level shit?

God no

Attached: 93B4D16B-827C-4951-9458-16422C3DF227.jpg (1041x1600, 523.23K)

No. Has much better feats. Also see pic related to see DB’s official thoughts.

Attached: above infinite dimensional punch.jpg (2162x2649, 1.34M)

So, is Wally still Kid Flash?

A weird variety of reality warping/concept manipulation based around bending conceptual distinctions and dualities.

Wanked by 2hufags primarily because of how pretentiously described it is.

Not as good as Doctor Strange can, so it doesn't matter.

She already beat the creator of the multiverse

>Wanked by 2hufags primarily because of how pretentiously described it is.
Touhou is among the few communities that make better fan battle animations than Death Battle will ever be capable of. Plus, their own videogames. Of course we have the right to be pretentious.
youtube.com/watch?v=430ejbSn-5k

Yeah, 2trannies are right up there with bronies in the content creation category, which is why you're typically seen as the weeb equivalent of horse show enthusiasts.

Strange has fought and defeated multiversals before too

Yeah, but I mean the person who actually created the multiverse

Who is weaker than most of the super-demons Strange has already fought.

>bronies
Those still exist? I thought most of their community collapsed before the show even finished airing. Also, it's way more tolerable and normal to see people getting turned on by anime or videogame girls/women, than by freaking animated horses.

Attached: FKH5NjoWQAY95Fi.jpg (866x1300, 149.25K)

fair, but there's plenty of beings in Marvel that can create multiverses especially if you go by stuff like guidebooks, statements and scaling

None of them actually created the Marvel multiverse

It's down to whether you find associating with furries and zoophiles (but I repeat myself) more tolerable than autogynophiles, which, personally, I'd prefer to pick a poison.

that appears irrelevant considering the marvel multiverse dwarfs most others in scope and how much power is actually contained in it

Fuck, prefer NOT to pick a poison.

>It's down to whether you find associating with furries and zoophiles (but I repeat myself) more tolerable than autogynophiles
Yuck. Rather associate myself with normies, anime otaku or gamers.

Attached: B9DLs9q.jpg (1024x803, 432.63K)

Not even relevant, since the Marvel Multiverse is literally infinity layers of infinity beyond the Cardcaptor SUCKura multiverse.

And if Strange had fought the actual creator of the Multiverse it would matter but consideirng he hasn’t fought TOAA, it doesnt. And that’s not even getting into Sakura being able to easily deal universal concepts

arguably the dumbest post i've ever read in one of these threads

Ulysses Archer vs Butcher Baker

You just hate the fact Strange has never fought a multiverse creator

They're still here and I hate it

>another Great Yellow COPE post
>it's IESLB too

Jesus. CHADtor Strange has fought beings that make "deal universal concepts" and Cardcaptor SUCKura's entire multiverse look like a bad joke. CHADtor Strange can literally just merge with Eternity and ERASE Cardcaptor SUCKura from history if she gets too uppity for his tastes.

Turn Eternity into a card

Shit, I meant to respond to and . Sorry .

She can't. Stop this bullshit.

he doesn't have to

But she can and already did
Cope

>muh outside help
Nigger

She already transformed the Nothing into a card, a Multiversal level of erasing force , Eternity is only universal.

stop trolling faggot

You're the troll, homo
Sakura stomps your husbando. Deal with it

Jack W Tweeg vs Gargamel

Vincent Price is not my husbando. you're trolling by exhibiting behaviors no person over the age of 12 would share. namely
>Strange hasn't done a specific thing Sakura has done, therefore he gets stomped
>Sakura turned a card into a card therefore she stomps
>Strange is a sorcerer therefore she stomps
>Sakura's world is incredibly permissive therefore she stomps
completely ignoring the fact that Strange has fought multiversals before, who threatened multiverses far bigger and more powerful than Sakura's. and has resisted things like being erased from existence and someone messing with his dimensionality. you contemptible ignoramus, don't think we don't know what kind of poster you are. you're a dime a dozen, we have faggots like you every other week spamming your random bullshit in an effort to stir up controversy with capeshitters.

They may have threatened the multiverse but few have actually created a multiverse, a far more impressive feat than simple destruction or threatening destruction

i can create dirt, therefore i'm stronger than planet busters, you think?

God. Just two hours in, and CHADtor Strange has already WARPED the minds of Cardcaptpr SUCKura wankers.

If you created a planet it would be even much more impressive, it takes more energy to make something than destroy it. Destruction feats are always assisted by natural entropy

Marvel Multiverse >>>>>>>>> a baseline infinite multiverse. destroying it is infinitely more impressive. destroying any noticeable swathe of the kind of multiverse Marvel and DC have is more impressive than destroying or creating a normal infinite multiverse. do you understand now?

why Cardcaptor Sakura and not the actual wanked Magical Girl show?

Has Strange ever fought anyone who actually destroyed it all

i know what kind of question this is. you're not fooling anybody. strange is a fair few rungs above your waifu

What's the difference?

I see your argument is still 'no u', despite all that verbiage
On the other hand, Sakura has demonstrated her ability to fodderize Supreme Sorcerers and multiverse sources
You're literally the troll LMFAO

How about you answer the question

So, no
And again, no argument

Captain America vs Fighting American

He's fought so many beings who threatened to destroy the Multiverse with their power, what are you talking about? If you take the highest possible interpretation you have him briefly stalemating the Infinity Gauntlet, which was powerful enough to defeat the cosmic compass, Master Order/Lord Chaos, Galactus and the entire race of Celestials all at once by an inexperienced user (Nebula)

Yeah, THREATENED, as in didn’t actually do if, there’s a reason he was desperate in the situation with the Beyonders, the multiverse actually being destroyed was too much

I'm not sure I get what you're saying bud. The premise of every one of those instances is that the multiverse could and would be undone by these beings. It's not some Schrodingers's Cat thing

>The premise of every one of those instances is that the multiverse could and would be undone by these beings. It's not some Schrodingers's Cat thing
Exactly, these Beyonders actually destroyed universes and later the Multiverse compared to Strange only able to handle people who threatened to destroyed those things

Because Cardcaptor SUCKura was brought up first, really.

that just means the Beyonders were way too strong. this is supported by a single one of them being able to kill Eternity and 3 of them being able to kill the Living Tribunal. if a bomb threatens to wipe out a city if it goes off will you not call it a city killer? will you say it's room level because it's in a room? no more pilpul, weeb, answer directly

Considering they were killed by only a few hundred Molecule Men, who each were able to destroy a universe when exploding, that’s far behind being able to destroy an infinite multiverse which Fei Wang did casually. No one in DC or Marvel has destroyed a multiverse in a single shot like him

>[Thing 1] has already [Verb] the minds of [Thing 2].

You are cancer. Leave.

couldn't bring yourself to answer the question, could you? i'll accept this as a concession

That doesn't answer my question

The question wasn’t really relevant, I never said Strange was limited to only existing in a single universe at a time, just that he had never fought anyone who had created an infinite multiverse or destroyed one which he has not

Fei Wang didn't blow up the multiverse. He caused it to collapse by breaking fundamental law. don't spread disinfo.

youtu.be/aCDNiTshovA?t=15
This is why

Yes, destroying it

It was absolutely relevant, but I don't blame you for avoiding it like the plague considering it breaks your downplaying narrative.
So he destroyed it via chain reaction? LMAO

Nope, just one accidental burst and it fell apart at the seams, far more potent than any comic character

breaking the law caused it to collapse. he didn't blow up the multiverse, stop lying

I said he destroyed it, never said he blew anything up

so you admit to being disingenuous to get one over capeshitters. i swear these threads get more pathetic by the day

But he destroyed it

according to vsbattles it takes over 100 tonnes of lifting strength to rip a human spine out of the body, does this check out? seems exaggerated to me

The Predator can’t lift 100 tons

Yeah get ready to be humbled once and for all DCcuck.

Ignore Ottofag, this is the same guy who shills everything DC and left went Batman got fraud checked.

Someone save this for when Otto gets fraud checked again.

what? he kept stirring up the threads even after that, tourist

He cuts it out

IIRC he makes the cut but he pulls it out with his hand. a better example might be sub zero. no way is he a 100+ tonner

He ran like a bitch and left for a time when Batman lost what are you talking about?

I like how you lost the argument above so now you've resorted to crying "n-no ur the one who's mad!!" lmao

Tr/a/nime-kun... Strange is Marvel.

revisionism... fascinating...

The argument in which the anti-Strange side made up shit to get one over on Strangechads? Please.

Who left you out of your zoo cage anyway? I didn't know that monkeys could type.

Well if infinite monkeys on infinite typewriters can reproduce the works of Shakespeare then it stands to reason one monkey on a smartphone can go to bat for shoujos.

Your point being?

all the same shit really

Beating Strange isn't going to humble a DChad. I figured that'd be obvious.

Well shit. I never thought of it that way before.

Walter White

Barbatos vs Knull

Cow and Chicken was fucking annoying. Ahead of its time though for being a show that's retarded because showrunners think that kids like watching retarded stuff.

Hank Schrader

Nobody was making shit up but you, dumbass. Just because monkeys are also more intelligent than you doesn't mean everyone who is above you is a monkey, you're too old to be making that same mistake this often.

Ironic considering Cow and Chicken's comedy was much more clever and engaging than the bullshit most modern cartoon fans jerk off over these days.

>calling yourself a chad when there is nothing chad about you
maximum cringe.

Attached: another self-proclaimed chad.jpg (720x578, 55.66K)

just my two cents, the Marvel multiverse is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay bigger than the multiverse that is being wanked relentlessly ITT, and not everyone agrees with your notion of "nuh uh no multiverses were busted so no one is multiversal even if the story doesn't work if this is the case" because it's blatantly rigged in favor of your setting of choice, wherein the multiverse was collapsed by making it so the dead can come back to life, violating a basic law of reality which essentially made reality crash (nowhere in this feat are multiversal energies thrown around), and the multiverse was "remade" using literal demiurgic magic. and if there is a fundamental disagreement of this magnitude between the two sides then you're better off not engaging one another at all.

Attached: Strange Ponders Eternity.jpg (851x1280, 407.75K)

death battle is fucking retarded, you fucking spergs should make your own faggot website for this shit.
>b-but its my hobby!
have your hobby, just dont cry when people call you annoying fucks spergs and point out your autism.

Dan Vs

Anime girls should seek Chads though, instead fags that get NTRed

fuck the magical girls, remember that gif of the overlord that buffs himself with bullshit like, 100 times? that dude.

Who wins this?

Attached: A261ACE3-4EED-46A5-AFBC-A63FE4BBEE78.jpg (1125x631, 658.19K)

>was THE Eva matchup for years
>gets cucked by Godzilla vs Eva
Kek

Itll be a gross fight

personally I'd rather see Mazinger in this matchup