Avengers vs X-Men vs Eternals

oh no

Attached: fQ3o8DnnmPPBr6ZPgN5k77.jpg (800x1214, 87.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1nOTyyuHAQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When you don't have enough bad guys so you just make the.. good guys fight one another.
I still have no idea who the fuck the Eternals are.

time to liberate Mars

Attached: FJqNW4AWYAECI4j.jpg (786x1199, 171.21K)

Yes, A X E, as in "please AXE this shitty event before it even starts"

Of course Eternals are gonna win for synergy

please stop this

Attached: download_22.jpg (800x800, 92.82K)

Who's idea was this?

Attached: FKM-K3zXEAsxib5.jpg (600x600, 54.18K)

Attached: FKNL58SXsAQ1OeJ_1.jpg (800x800, 81.37K)

Lmao this is some anti-muties propaganda shit

Marvel editors know what riles up the x-fanbase to go and make them buy books.

Are they copying which event now?

Which is hilarious because Marvel has thousands, fucking thousands of villains and dropped plot lines they can use.

A smart writer will remember the mutants have Apocalypse on their side and that he’s a servant of the Celestials.

Attached: 2CF93B97-5051-44A9-A7AC-4C58107302FC.png (828x1792, 2.34M)

Hope the muggas get fucked.

We don't actually know if it's a hero vs hero event, it's probably a heroes vs Thanos' faction of evil Eternals event.

The X-Men have been villains for years and not just the genocidal nutters like Sinister & Magneto.

>x-men
>eternals
>good guys
Wake me up when. The avengers let's a sociopathic dictator on their team

>We're forgotten again

Attached: Inhumans_Vol_2_1_Textless.jpg (415x600, 45.25K)

Who's that?

inhumans bros who could this happened to us?

for the best really. Let the fans forget Black Bolt's wife fucked Gorgon and had Johnny Storm's balls slapping against her chin

Please, not another X-Men vs "Latest MCU group Marvels trying to push" event where the muties are obviously the bad guys.

Why do they keep trying to replace the X-Men with other groups?

Also readers now would be angry that Black Bolt isn't black

Jesus Christ Raimi

>Black Bolt's wife fucked Gorgon and had Johnny Storm's balls slapping against her chin
Ahahah- Wait, what the fuck?

To be fair, the Inhumans have no connection to the Celestials, they're Kree experiments.

Not just that, Celestials created the X-Gene so that they can get Franklin Richards and Rachel Summers tier beings.
Hell, one was about to blow up the earth because muties were almost extinct but Cyclops convinced it not to from what I remember.

Attached: RCO013_1487387464.jpg (1242x1600, 466.09K)

Must suck for the Black Bolt fans.

If God exists in any of these shitty comics he would come down and eliminate all the weird shit and just turn the world normal, that's the only "judgement day" that would matter.

>judgment is coming
soon... he will return... they know this.. the king of kings is coming back
it's been 2000 years = 2 days in God time.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 73.75K)

Lame. Is Marvel doing so bad no they can't even come up with new things to ruin in crossovers any more?

Why is mutant discrimination still a thing? Like you think after all the shit and non-mutant superpower people in abundance this clear outdated metaphor be gone since the 90s at this point.

Honestly I'm more confuse how DC comics and films exist in their universe but not vice versa with Marvel Comics. Especially since they legit crossover. Now I think about it the whole multiverse or omniverse makes no sense cause who's the big G of all of them, you can't have multiple G makes no sense.

But you know what I realized comics are stupid and I'm glad I didn't grew up with them.

This isn't a collaboration with Axe body spray?

yeah, all three of them

what else can we add?

Defenders - AXED
Sinister Six - SAXED
Guardians of the Galaxy - EGADS!
Champions - CADGES
Annhilators and Midnight sons - DAMAGES

mutants are assholes, simple as that.

None mutants super villain just want money and power.

They screw you just because they can.
(looking at you Jean Grey)

Based Cyke saving mutant kind yet again.

King

too bad this isn't in the MCU

Attached: 1636278976650.jpg (613x380, 189.49K)

Ex Nihilo?

doom founded his own Avengers team

>oooo the heroes are fighting each other again nothing will be the sa -
BOOORRING.

I would love a storyline where the villains get together and just exploit the fuck out of the hero-on-hero bullshit.

Hope you get fucked. Hope you get gangbanged by a group of angry blacks

The Externals have problems with how the X-Men can now 'live forever' which causes a war idk I tried to read Externals and I love the art but it's just too much
meanwhile the Avengers are asked to help but are astonished when they find out the Mutants had been keeping this a secret - a cool concept that's been teased but once revealed a lot of the Krakoa stuff will lose hype. half the fun was the secret.
>This is why it's A v X v E

Attached: 1448206600862.jpg (300x219, 47.44K)

>homosexuals are deviants of nature
not very woke

Can confirm

Marvel heroes seem to fight each other far more than they do villains.

an Annihilators / Midnight Sons team-up would be based

some kind of cosmic elder god horror

The Eternals synergy push is worse than the Inhumans synergy push

The Eternals have NEVER been interesting

HOW THE FUCK DID THEY LET RAIMI KEEP THIS ONE IN

who the hell even likes the Eternals?

Honestly, three groups come to mind: The people who loved the Kirby era and keep reading in the hopes it'll somehow come back, the people who are really into that high-minded scifi concept shit, and the people who like fucking charts.

Seriously, their latest book has almost as many giant splash page charts and shit as the X-books do, it's ridiculous.

Attached: RCO018_1642595562.jpg (1600x1230, 1.04M)

GOTTA KEEP THAT MCU SYNERGY, ETERNALS JUST COME OUT, GOTTA MAKE ETERNALS CONTENT

Of course. They have the rights to X-Men now so they don't need to push them as discount X-Men and the Inhumans show flopped. So they're now irrelevant in the MCU, therefore they're irrelevant in mainstream Marvel now as the comics adapt from the movies now instead of the other way around.

what in the goddamn? couldnt they have at least used a different color for the text boxes?

Yeah at least Inhumans are just who-tier instead of literal-who tier, maybe Black Bolt just above who-tier. There's rarely an Eternals comic and when there is it doesn't sell well.

Hell if I know. The books love their charts within fucking charts. Some of them have two or three of them per book too, almost all of them with whedon-esque footnotes

Attached: RCO013_1627525336.jpg (1041x1600, 363.63K)

He’s off dimension fucking his ancient waifu

Kree attempts to recreate Eternals.

Whirlwind

X-Men Rez protocols don’t kill random sapient life on Earth as Eternals does

Juggment Day is coming

Attached: 1528050537624.jpg (1988x3056, 1.26M)

it was revealed in an old what if back up that the inhumans were created when the Krees found some eternal and experimented on them, so techically they are linked. Might have getton retconned since I'm not sure.

Then why are they pushing eternal who flopped even harder

the eternal should be old enough to realize this won't last anyway

I do love charts...

because they had a movie not so long ago, and frankly, this event seems like a finale to the eternals ongoing

Eternals will get the axe soon enough. I totally believe this event will be done to get rid of them.

It'll be funny if it ends like that. "Your movie flopped so you get the comic chop!

Honestly I want to see the X-Men mess something up and then the not mutant superheroes go and save the majority a mutant orgy Island population.

>Carolfag doesn't even understand their own character

I what some NuHumans in it.

Attached: x3cp8wf4ofj51.jpg (1920x2562, 3.36M)

Nah, the Eternals push is a lot more restrained. So far they've been contained to just their own book instead of being forceably shoved everywhere like the Inhumans were.

But do they have anyone as lovable as lockjaw from the original group?Or make anyone as new as iconic as Kamala Khan?Or a dynamic duo like moon girl and devil dinosaur?

And do they have any justification to be in around things a lot more like the Inhumans did after the mist got out ?

Attached: 1566064721164[1].png (1000x872, 429.29K)

>Mosaic
lel now you remember that faggot actually got a solo

Right people are forgetting, Eternals are only being stuffed in there because Gillen is the writer for that book (and the crossover) and he has every incentive to try and pump up the sales for his own book.

>The Eternals
Who? Like memes aside, who are they?

So how long until Avengers comics start doing the chart shit

The day after they downgraded the Inhumans movie into a horrible TV so basically made by X-Men find Angry at Inhumans because they completely blame the Inhumans for stream lion the X-Men they decided to make the eternals movie happen with a bunch of the stuff they were planning on using for the Inhumans movie.

user how bout you slow down and proof read your post before sending it

Hickman was pulling that shit on his run of Avengers as well

Attached: 546f754bfd74478d1ff63951128f984a.jpg (1280x989, 181.59K)

Are these pages that are just full of words still free? Because if they aren't this has to be the most wasted money on a spread in history.

Going 5 minutes without a massive X-men crossover challenge (impossible)

>Sunspot
>Mutant Dinosaur and a forced Inhuman character (confirmed by writer)
>Rockslide before he became all Rock and Roll
>Female Anole
>Frenzy
>Cable, only more convoluted
>White Bishop
>Hellion
>Black Jubilee
>random background character that looks like Atlantean
>Black Proteus

Lockjaw is ugly as fuck, and I'm a dog guy. I would never want to own something as ugly as lockjaw

did we ever find out who kraken was

Do you really think those characters were totally original when the X-Men made them? Seriously the X-Men fans hate bone for Inhumans needs to end.

to cont.
>Or make anyone as new as iconic as Kamala Khan
Kamala kinda sucks, and she didn't stand the test of time. But with that said, Sprite could had been one, if they didn't fuck him up.

>Or a dynamic duo like moon girl and devil dinosaur?
Devil Dinosaur is a mutant and Lunellay LaShitette sucks, she's awful. SHe was supposed to have a mini in february, but it was silently cancelled.

> And do they have any justification to be in around things a lot more like the Inhumans did after the mist got out ?
Actually yes, they're supposed to be supervisors. They suck at the job, but yes. Inhumans should fuck off to moon, but it's now Cyclops turf, so they can go to limbo, just like X-Men once upon the time did.

I am mocking you, your wishes, shithumans, and make fun about how derivative they were. I am happy that I will never see any of them ever again

They're all fictional 'realities', lad. Not real, like. Made up, in someone's head, pure imagination
Pen and ink on paper, subordinate to our actual reality, ruled over by God

I wouldn't call it a hate boner. Thing is, suddenly a d-list group of characters got like 7 ongoings, and they were heavily featured in other books out of nowhere. Some characters were retconned to be inhumans (Toro, Blizzard, Kraven's daughter), while at the same time Inhumans hosted 3 events (Civil War II, Secret Empire and Monsters Unleased)

For comparison - so far, in X-Men's 50 years of history, only Mordred qualifies as being retconned to be a mutant, X-Men hosted 3 events (Inferno, Onslaught, Axis - shared with avengers, so not sure if it counts). And nobody is happy when an x-character is borrowed for other books (like Kitty to GOTG, Storm to BP, or Dani Moonstar to Defenders). Also, introducing a new character to be a mutant outside of x-books is often considered a cheap shot, and laziness, it's not something that either x-fags or anti-x-fags enjoy

Ms Marvel and Moon Girl are getting TV shows this year.And since Kamala came out she's gotten an awful lot of comics. And when did the X-Men go up to limbo exactly? The Inhumans never had more ongoing comic books than the X-Men did even at the height of their purse so stop blaming the Inhumans for all the problems the X-Men franchise has had.

How many mutant Nations have there been and how many of them been destroyed you need to not be insulting and Inhumans for being delivered to have when you are using the X-man as an example of what's good.

>Ms Marvel and Moon Girl are getting TV shows this year.
wake me up when it actually happens.
>And since Kamala came out she's gotten an awful lot of comics
Yes, like Marvel Team-Up that got cancelled after 6 issues. She also lead Champions that failed many times.
>And when did the X-Men go up to limbo exactly
During Extraordinary X-Men casual
>The Inhumans never had more ongoing comic books than the X-Men
I'm too lazy to go through my catalogue but the inhuman push was really excessive. You don't have to believe me, I don't care about your worthless casual opinion
>so stop blaming the Inhumans for all the problems the X-Men franchise has had.
The only problem was budged. Literally, when fox was taken over by disney, Rob Liefeld himself said something to the extent "hurray, finally the x-men will have the budget for the big books"

>How many mutant Nations have there been and how many of them been destroyed you need to not be insulting and Inhumans for being delivered to have when you are using the X-man as an example of what's good.
English please

in Secret warriors? it was Nick fury's brother in Secret empire? nope we never did

Kevin Feige, for some reason unbeknownst to us all

>I still have no idea who the fuck the Eternals are
Neither does disney

Controversial question - Did Kirby have an idea who the fuck Eternals were?

>Avengers vs X-Men vs Eternals
>supervillains make popcorn

pajeet spotted

Jean grey made Iceman gay

Chariot of the gods with Orcs Kirby edition

Yes, but did he have a clear vision of what he wanted to with them, or was he making things up as he was drawing stuff?

A ripoff of a ripoff of a ripoff

If I was an asshole, I would add - like everything that Kirby did. But I like the King

Is the eternals symbol new?

> really want to continue 4th world stuff
>better name a marvel version of them now that I went crawling back to them

yes. it's the first time it appears

To be fair he was mostly ripping off himself

Do the classic Kirby comics deliver on the “high-minded” sci-fi stuff? Because the movie was an abhorrent waste of opportunities if you ask me.

that sounds disturbingly masturbatory. in a way, I can see now why he would have a fetish for buff women

Makes sense
But it may ruin the eternals

You can't ruin the eternals. they have no fanbase. As much as I hate that nuhuman user, inhumans at least did have a fanbase, a minor one, but still a fanbase. Eternals have nothing

didn’t they fuck off to Epstein island?

that’s a good question, x-men are the definitive lgbt/blm propaganda, loved by both minorities that like the prejuice themes and normie who wants to see action, so it should make marvel dick pretty hard. but i noticed that after the 90 they didn’t knew what to do with them. like how many time mutants have been assholes in a shit ton of events?

Mutants trying not to have genocide thoughts (hard mode)

Attached: 1C7B9703-77C1-416C-9658-83EF27530561.jpg (599x804, 44.33K)

>inhumans at least did have a fanbase
that’s new to me. did they ever had a good story? genuenily asking since i have no clue about them outside of Ms Mohammed

Look up Kamala Khan fanart.

Attached: 7bd946cc729fe56eda95d3f29ce18351.png (613x502, 592.51K)

I think I saw a guy in a Black Bolt t-shirt once

Kree experiment in an attempt to recreate the Eternals. Was also implied that an Inhuman that escape the Kree experiment and spread his seed across the globe is what led to the raise in mutates and mutants.

Pleb

Only to allow them to better fuck with humans and fuck up the entirety of Mars.

>did they ever had a good story?
no, but they did have a fanbase. it was minor though

>x-men are the definitive lgbt/blm propaganda
lol, you fool. you can very say that x-men are a right-winger propaganda. x-men are a rorschach test, every single person will see something different to relate to

Fucking dogs is illegal, user

It's obviously going to be the Avengers+Mutants+ few Eternals vs Thanos and his Eternals.

>Avengers vs Xmen 2
No thanks.

I get the Avengers and X-men. But why is Europe being judged?

After raping the world for centuries and then pretending they've never been anything but beacons of rationality and humanism once they got a taste of their own medicine in World War 2, they frankly deserve to be t. froganon before anyone asks.

>Look up Kamala Khan fanart.
so she was carrying the whole team. sad

so if i see x-man as a racism/homophobia allegory, does it means i am a faggot nigger?

>Only to allow them to better fuck with humans and fuck up the entirety of Mars.
Kek, X-men and others mutants would be so much better if instead of superheroes they were just a neutral faction that will do the best for their kind

not only that, it also means that you have hots for your mother

i guess the dog was kinda cool and uh…black bolt maybe?
i think people only read i human due to how much of a mess they’re. i still remember how they announce “The death of inhumans” after disney bought the fox, lmao

GODDAMMIT FREUD

Oompa Loompa doopity dop

>Gillen Eternals and X-Men stuff having to interact with Aaronvengers

Attached: cyclops collapsing.jpg (1233x967, 412.28K)

Mutants are basically the Willie contentious Scotts meme. If they don't have humans, inhumans, eternals, or someone else to argue with, they just turn on each other.

If they x-men didn't make all of their villains into x-men then they wouldn't have to fight every other group in existence.

What's Groundkeeper Willie's powerset?

Attached: 63784g.jpg (500x666, 130.75K)

>“The death of inhumans”
That comment didn't even understanding Inhumans or the past history people had in the inhuman royal family.

It's like you never watched the first Avengers movie.

grease.

Why is their go to move for shilling teams is having them get into fights with characters people already give a fuck about?

Is Loki an eternal?

Not relevant. In that movie the good guys were mostly antagonizing each other.

Dreamwalker ala Freddy Krueger

there was a judgement day event written by alan moore for a different comics publisher. i know nothing about the pasts of those characters, but i'm willing to bet its better than whatever tripe marvel comes up with next

damn it carlos

Attached: carlosarnold.png (679x370, 19.28K)

because real talk about this issues leads to class consciousness, and liberals are not leftists. liberals are capitalists who don't actually want intelligent stories about people who become marxists that want all of humanity united and move up the kardashev scale

Attached: xmen97.png (1248x607, 185.54K)

>eternals

they're literally nobodies. no one fucking cares about them, they're just being pushed on the consumer base and with the hope that it sticks

>because real talk about this issues leads to class consciousness, and liberals are not leftists. liberals are capitalists who don't actually want intelligent stories about people who become marxists that want all of humanity united and move up the kardashev scale

That sounds like real communist propaganda.

At the end of the day, you would rather be an Eternal than a mutant if given the option.

Attached: logan leaves jean for scott.jpg (2695x4096, 1.22M)

There are three Crystal fans including me

>When you don't have enough bad guys so you just make the.. good guys fight one another.
Civil War was so huge that Marvel's business model for event stories for years afterwards was all built on hero vs hero stories, the kept milking it until 2016, when Civil War 2 and Inhumans vs X-Men both underperformed and finally got them to stop. They've not even waited ten years and now here they go again.

The Celestial experiments are responsible for all superhumans, not just mutants. They're the reason people were able to get powers from exposure to radiation or chemicals that should just have killed them if the Celestials hadn't given humans that potential to gain powers under certain circumstances.

Writers trying to make the mutants the galactic chosen race, favored by the Celestials and the Phoenix Force so that both would chimp out if they were extinct is just retarded.

Yes. The Eternals and probably Deviants were going to die preventing the Celestials from destroying Earth.
They were only similar in the broad stroke of kind of being gods. The thrust of each one (a war between two sets of gods, and two species created by experiments plus the one that evolved naturally trying to find a way to rebel against their creators) are entirely different. Only people who haven't read either claim there's any real similarity

Good. They were a fucking mistake

>everything i don't like is communist propaganda
>telling the truth is communism

wait until i tell you about primitive accumulation and material conditions

Why would you want the event to suck?

Going back to the same comment to go on and on about your hate Bona for the Inhumans get over it . I think it would be a good thing to include these guys.

>Mutant Dinosaur
Fallen Angels back in the 1980s may have declared Devil Dinosaur a "mutant dinosaur" just to justify him being in that book, the same way Longshot and Warlock got called mutants of their own species, but in modern terms none of them would qualify as X-gene mutants.

>Black Proteus
He's Black Deadman, he's nothing like Proteus.

Most of the rest of those aren't even worth arguing, you've picked on some visual element of the characters and assumed some X-Men character is the first and only person known for it, as if Anole was Marvel's first reptile-person, or as if Frenzy and Iso have anything in common beyond that stupid side-cut hair.

>War breaks out
>X-Men getting their teeth kicked in
>Council suspends the second law
>Selene pops a boner and gets her gang back together to ambush an eternal

Attached: Inner_Circle_(Selene)_(Earth-616)_and_Selene_Gallio_(Earth-616)_from_X-Necrosha_Vol_1_1_0001.jpg (421x640, 61.87K)

>so far, in X-Men's 50 years of history, only Mordred qualifies as being retconned to be a mutant,
Devil Dinosaur's already been mentioned in this thread. There's also Namor, and sometimes Cloak & Dagger, Marvel have undone and re-done that a few times. I keep seeing people on Any Forums saying Shriek also got retconned into being a mutant, too. Back during the peak of the X-books, they've even tried to say Santa Claus is a mutant.

>Also, introducing a new character to be a mutant outside of x-books is often considered a cheap shot, and laziness, it's not something that either x-fags or anti-x-fags enjoy
Originally it was done in the spirit Lee and Kirby intended, "this character just has powers because they do, we don't need to give them an origin or waste story pages on telling one". At some point in the 80s and 90s it became something Marvel writers clearly thought would make a character's book sell better, but it doesn't seem to have ever really worked out like that, most hardcore X-fags weren't buying Namor or Cloak & Dagger because their books had the word "mutant" on the cover, so it wasn't likely making much difference on new OCs either. In the 2010s, NuHumans became the new "this character just has powers because they do, we don't have to explain it".

>NuHumans became the new "this character just has powers because they do, we don't have to explain it".

I feel like it's still a Better idea to say some new OC is a NuHumans instead of a mutant if you want to use them outside of an X-Men book. Most of the NuHumans I'm not completely obsessed about being members up Inhuman society 100% of the time as opposed to mutant .

what's wrong with aaronvengers?

i mean the comic user

yeah, x-men would be better off without doing crossover with other marvel heroes, because most of the time they end up being super assholes around them

How long have you got?

do we ever got "guardians of the galaxy vs" when that movie released?

So did I. Most important book in the Inhuman purse I did not read.

to be fair, the first number of amazing spider-man have him fighting against the FF. superheroes fighting each other is nothing new to marvel, but yeah it got annoying after CW. i think the marvel editors missed the point that CW was interestimg due to the main ideology conflict, plus the literal moral of that comic was "fighting is gay, stop doing it" so making a sequel to that comic is extremely stupid, kek

i never read it, that's why i am asking. since i thought he was good writer, for todays standards i guess

As things are now, it doesn't look like there are going to be any more new NuHumans, so that's not really possible, but for probably decades now, it's not really possible to be a mutant without that defining your entire identity, so it's not really a good idea for an OC if all you wanted was to just not have to write an origin to explain why they have powers, just like most non-X-book mutant characters would work better if they were quietly retconned into not being mutants, so they can continue to not have their entire lives defined by the X-gene, and continue to not keep getting hated and attacked by people.

The main things people hate about it are his Bendis-tier disregard for continuity combined with his attempts to re-write a lot of Marvel's ancient history, and how his two big ideas he keeps going back to are his Caveman Avengers team and stupid new villains that are just mash-ups of two different characters. It does seem like the whole book is just plotted around stupid 'high concept' ideas he thought sounded cool.

Longtime Avengers fans don't like the book or the lineup, nor how Marvel refuse to do another book with any of the older classic members of the team, and a lot of X-Men fans got really angry about Aaron using the Phoenix Force in his run, and having Echo become it's new host. Namor fans are probably angry at Aaron turning him into a villain again, too.

I can't wait for literally nothing to matter at the end of this event and the status quo will stay exactly as is

Based based based based. Destroy those sex cultists

So it;s just Inhuman War again?
>lolvengers
>mattering, aka Thor's crash couch when he's not doing Thor stuff

Damn, should really pruffrid these things

Marvel have always had their heroes fighting each other over stupid misunderstandings, but most of those stories traditionally ended with them realizing they were on the same side all along, and usually teaming up to fight the real bad guy. Civil War popularized events where heroes are fighting each other over something and there is no "real villain" to fight, just each other, but someone's still got to end up looking wrong and bad. Sometimes both sides look wrong and bad.

I think Civil War 2 only happened because of a combination of it being the 10th anniversary, and the Civil War movie. But if Judgment Day does well enough for Marvel to do more hero vs hero events, I can see them doing Civil War 3 in 2026.

I bet Brand did this.

>Namor fans are probably angry at Aaron turning him into a villain again, too.
Oh come on you can't blame Aaron for that. Namur flip flops alignments harder than a soccer player does on field

Point, but there are degrees to it, and this is the hardest villain turn for him in a long time. Also he dressed sharks up in bondage gear.

Attached: e3f1dad8544efeb047771140e533a67a.jpg (1006x911, 241.85K)

Was it though? In the invaders mini he flooded part of the u.s. and turned the citizens into atlanteans

That's still tame compared to the X-men turning innocent people into hideous mutant abominations.

Poor sharks

Calling Tony a dick is different from super kicking him through a wall, user. You know I was talking about physical fighting. Not verbal fighting.

Holy fucking kek. We're getting origin tier lore right here. Yet another mutie genocide. At least the Eternals are more open about it unlike the victim complex Inhumnas.

>marvel has X rights back
>we might actually see them sweep the Avengers and Eternals

Nah this is the time for the mugga faceturn. Eternals are going to get spanked for questioning the celestials and humanity is going to get reminded that it is a worthless by product which exists to make mutants.

The TV show sucked so bad it didn't even get a release, so of course Disney would mandate that they should get swept under the rug altogether. Pay no attention to the Eternals suddenly getting pushed to the moon.

>the experiments were to make powered humans
>muties are powered humans with no extra steps - unlike sapiens and Inhumans
Sounds like Muties are the chosen people to me bub

Xmen is shit, right?

>it won't last
But it has already been proven to last without intervention as the future sends back better and better killbots.
I think you're confusing canon with editorial mandate. In universe Krakoa is entirely sustainable and outlasts most things in the universe.

I've been waiting for the hubris of Krakoa to cause catastrophic failure, like Hickman's been setting us up for, but it just keeps not happening.

I'm pissed they retconned Thor into being the son of the Phoenix too. Now he's probably gonna get tied up with X-Men shit too. Are he and Rachel summers half siblings now or something?

Im switching over to manga.

The Avengers are genocidal sociopaths.

You can't just make stuff like that up.

>Hell, one was about to blow up the earth because muties were almost extinct but Cyclops convinced it not to from what I remember.
Are you talking about that extinction team thing? If I remember correctly, Sinister hijacked the Dreaming Celestial's head and started creating more Sinisters with it. The Celestials sensed this shit and a fuckload of headed to Earth ready to fuck shit up. Magneto held the dreaming Celestial's body together while the the X-Men stopped Sinister. They succeeded just as the host arrived and then Cyclops went up to them and told them that Mutants are the protectors of Earth and everyone on it and that includes the Dreaming Celstial. Then Hope told them they should leave and they left.
The Pheonix was the one who came back to Earth to restart evolution after Wanda stopped it. It's also why Hope and the Five Lights were born (to help channel the Phoenix's power to restart evolution) as that process has happened in other planets. After the Avengers fucked all that up Hope ended up having to do it solo. Though I think it's implied that if Hope had failed the Phoenix would've burned away the planet.

The X-men allow some of the greatest mass murders, serial killers and terrorists to enter Krakao and become it's citizen.

Attached: krakoa totally safe.jpg (1988x3056, 1.49M)

You really didn't see the first Avengers.

It's spelled Krakoa and it's the promise of a new start for everybody. They pretty much eliminated all the mutant villains in one swell swoop and made it super illegal for them to harm humans.

>made it super illegal for them to harm humans.
Doesn't stop them from murdering humans at all though.

Just like real life. Naturally it's the angsty teens who are mad about statecraft - no one else cares.
>accept your own genocide or recruit people who did evil things to avoid it and give them an avenue with which to actually save mutant-kind
Hard choice, especially considering those villains now enforce anti-humie harm laws and harm between muties is worthless because the race has transcended mortality.

Tick tock, mutie. Status quo is coming.

>inferno
>they’re going to burn it all down
>nothing really happened except for moira no longer being a mutant

Nice try. Streets never forget the smear campaign of the past decade.

Mutants don't even breed true. Two mutants can have a regular kid.A powerful mutant can have a kid who's super power is looking like a cockateel. They're a joke as a species.

Make up what? Avengers suck

Devil Dinosaur was a mutant from the start. Same with Namor. Cloak & Dagger - their status change, but it wasn't a retcon either. Shriek was also a mutie from the beginning. Instead of seeing people on Any Forums, how about you improve your knowledge? About santa claus
youtube.com/watch?v=1nOTyyuHAQQ

>Fallen Angels back in the 1980s may have declared Devil Dinosaur a "mutant dinosaur" just to justify him being in that book, the same way Longshot and Warlock got called mutants of their own species, but in modern terms none of them would qualify as X-gene mutants.
Devil Dinosaur when he was young (aka teenager) got through the flames, and not only his skin turned red, but he also got telepathic power. What else he is, if not a mutant, faggot?

I wish this page was canon

>implying x-men will get any flak for their shit
>implying this won't be yet another mutie wank event that justifies their fascist orgy island
>implying muties don't deserve another genosha where everything gets nuked to hell

>Hackman
>following through on set up
Did everyone forget his avengers run and secret wars 3

Except for those that do kill humans and are rewarded

I mean Broo and Kid Gladiator still qualify as mutants, Warlock is accepted as well so it’s not a big deal though I’m sure they prefer humans first.

Is Spiral on the island too? I remember X-Factor promising to save her and Adam X but only Shatterstar was seen and Spiral in pic related doesn’t look like she needs escaping.

>eternals was a bust
>avengers titles can't even break the top 40 in sales
>X-men floundering even after the reboot. It's almost as if people love the X-men when they are restricted to just two titles, but start too lose interest when the storyline is spread across a dozen different books.

Sure, this will be a great event. I might even follow it if they kept it to one title. but it's going to go a little something like this....

-PRELUDE TO EVENT #1
-PRELUDE TO EVENT #2
-PRELUDE TO EVENT #3
-EVENT #1
-AVENGERS TIE IN BOOK
-SAVAGE AVENGERS TIE IN BOOK
-EVENT #2
-SPIDER-GWEN TIE IN BOOK FOR NO REASON
-ASM TIE IN BOOK#1
-ASM TIE IN BOOK #2
-MILES TIE IN BOOK
-EVENT #3
-X MEN TIE IN BOOK #1
-EVENT SPIN OFF BOOK THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE EVENT #1
-EVENT SPIN OFF BOOK THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE EVENT #2
-EVENT SPIN OFF BOOK THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE EVENT #3
-EVENT #4
-X MEN TIE IN BOOK #2
-EVENT #5
-YET ANOTHER ETERNALS RELAUNCH THAT NOBODY WILL FUCKING READ.

It's going to be a nightmare. each book will have 2nd and 3rd printings.