How does he fare in Marvel

Attached: Hal.jpg (670x1024, 149.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=shx5_RCNBvc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hal and Carol Danvers would be a power couple

Decently well since he's at least Nova/Quasar tier. Kind of a jobber lately. Like how is he the first one down in DC vs Vampires? Doesn't make sense.

Nova is much weaker than Quasar

Solos the whole verse, then does a victory lap through their multiverse

Cringe and Faggot.

Attached: 1584468346438.jpg (2557x1997, 2.95M)

Is All-star even canon?

This post is extremely low quality.

He'd tell Captain America that he'd make a great Green Lantern

Too many telepaths present to take away his willpower.

Cry moar, faggot

He's Nova without limitations. Pretty much unstoppable on his own or with other GLs but he tends to job when on a team with non-GL heroes.

Attached: hal kills krona.jpg (2809x2160, 547.16K)

>he doesn't know

Half his stories would involve galactus

Hector Hammond is pretty weak when in comparison to your average Marvel telepath.

She even has a teen fangirl they can groom together

>makes the entire universe forget the Justice League ever existed
>weak
Marvelfags demonstrate illiteracy once again

Fucking Purple Man's kids were capable of doing that with Daredevil's identity.

Arisia wasn’t a kid like Kamala

Sure thing pedo.

Attached: poorman's batman smelled superman's super poop particles.jpg (240x232, 13.57K)

What, she was an actual adult, Kamala is still a teenager, he said he doesn’t like teenagers

Attached: urnrx393nik71.png (640x960, 1.4M)

Kamala is not 17

>Old enough to risk life fighting Criminals, Super-Villains, Monsters, etc...
>Romance with an Adult is wrong.

Attached: 1322803183129.jpg (201x200, 33.68K)

Hal doesn't want to go through his situation with Arisia again.

One off by a writer who knows nothing of Hal

Arisia was totally legal in fact she is 240 years old

Attached: 3819371938191.jpg (1600x1236, 458.68K)

Either stomps or gets stomped depending on the writer

Exactly so don’t lump him in with Kamalafags

He likes teens user

He was promised vampire girls

Mogs most of them. DC heroes are stronger than all of Marvel's combined.

Considering how weak DC cosmic is and Hal Jordan still gets bodied by it, he won't fare that well in Marvel cosmic.

Becomes useless after the charge in his ring runs out and he can't replenish it without the central battery.

Reminds me of m.youtube.com/watch?v=shx5_RCNBvc at 6:20

Just use a cosmic cube like Kyle

Cosmic Cube are extremely rare. It's unlike Hal will ever come across one.

Just seduce Kobik
He has a thing for younger girls

Carol’s off and on lover, Kamala’s not-uncle.

just him or Lantern Corps?

peak jim lee

Why would Carol date a homeless guy

Carol constantly makes bad decisions.

Hal is a sexy homeless man tho

he rapes all the little boy pussy supply in Marvel

Based Hal was born in the wrong universe he was built literally for Carol

>space cops
>one is a drunk, the other is a skirt chaser
>one is a woman, the other is a man
>both are reckless assholes
It’s a buddy cop comic waiting to happen.

Hal used to be a drunk too

Yeah, but being a drunk is Carol’s thing.

Jillian Pearlman aka Cowboy was basically Carol

Attached: 4247120-jillian1.jpg (1006x2014, 417.91K)

I wonder if this was done intentionally.

IF he is alone but somehow gets a battery that doesn't need recharge from Oa despite being in another verse (since otherwise there's no point) I see him trying to start a Marvel GL Corps. Who would be in it?

I think most of the big names would pass, tell him to join the Avengers, so he’d have to settle for the little guys.

Alternatively, he got sober and she couldn’t

Johns wrote Carol briefly in his Avengers run so maybe.
Imagine Carol as Star Sapphire

Attached: Jillian_Pearlman_New_Earth_0002.jpg (896x1379, 354.56K)

If anything Kamala is older, plus Hal seems the type to buy alcohol for teenagers

Based. I hate it when writers write superheroes (and villains) as hypocrites or retards.

>Imagine Carol as Star Sapphire
I couldn’t handle it

>just wills himself a battery

Better than modern costume

Farely well.

>Oh no, he's wearing those tiny shorts, those tights; that hard butt; that bulge.

punisher would somehow figure out a way to go red lantern, and Hal will be salty as all fuck about it.

It’s grown on me honestly. You can have a female character dressed from head to toe and still be sexy, but that takes talent.

she's not old enough to be risking her life, that's another thing these 'heroes' need to be held accountable for

Worst Green Lantern ever. I'd rather read 100 pages of Tomar-Re chicken beak erotica.

You just hate him because he’s a honky

The Hal Jordan/Carol Danvers connection runs deeper than we realize.

I wish Thompson would create a Nova Corp member or a Kree soldier and act/look like Hal so he can be Carol's love interest

Attached: dan-souza-marvel-20.jpg (701x991, 172.3K)

>Your honor, after spending hundreds of hours reading extremely explicit fanfiction of the defendant made by the plaintiff, another hundred hours examining her devientart account, AND THEN ANOTHER hundred hours examining her e621 account, I thinks it fair to agree that Kamala Khan planned to assault Hal Jordan.

Attached: C6C45CF0-E3A4-46F4-AB7D-09FFDC917C60.jpg (328x328, 37K)

DC cosmic is weak? Lmao what?

If this was the 80s, we could’ve had an actual crossover and it would have been sick.

Kamala's Uncle Paul.

Which teens?

Probably a lot of marvel ones, they have a lot of teen girl heroes lately

>tfw your fanfic of raping Carol and Hal is read out loud by the court stenographer

Attached: E04FDC7D-AD1A-4ED4-9FA0-8DE49037592C.jpg (500x751, 89.48K)

You said he likes them, not would like them. Which are the ones he's actively likely?

Fucking based

Actively? He’s not doing much since Thorne doesn’t like him

How did he read it

He had all of Kamala’s fanfics and art printed out in braille. There was so much of it, they broke two heavy duty printers.

Does Kamala have to go to juvie

Not bad actually. Cosmic Cubes can recharge his ring.

>Implying Hal wouldn’t consent
I can only imagine how Carol feels, she practically waggled brown jailbait around her on and off again boyfriend

Normal Humans can't govern themselves properly, so they should not dictate morality, particularly since most societies that dictate morality do not actually uphold that morality themselves. A country like America can just start wars with smaller countries, take their stuff and then start bombing civilian caravans without being held accountable at all, why should even one of their laws and ideas of morality be taken seriously?

Morality isn't just black & white. Moreover, you are implying that the laws of a random nation of a random backwater planet in a super hero setting is the universal base standard that applies to not just the whole world, but the entire universe and beyond.

Supergirl is a more moral Person than anyone Person on Earth who would pass judgement on her and Hal.

>To quote the plaintiff’s fanfiction, ‘Hal Jordan; Ms. Marvel’s Slut Volume 7, Chapter 24:’ “He,” he as in Hal folks, “was not home so I made myself at home and kicked off my shoes. I walked into his room and jumped on his bed. I smelled his sheets. The mixture of Catholic whiskey, his sweat and semen and about a dozen brands of women’s perfume was heavy. As my hand reached down between my legs, I imagined myself with him, letting him inside me and it was it hot and awesome ;).” Folks, the person who wrote this… this deviancy is a pervert and a sick individual.

Attached: 620350EB-8E3A-43A2-9DB2-1CDD8E6D8A2C.jpg (251x201, 11.15K)

>Your honor, this...degenerate literature and art collection bears no weight. I would like to present evidence from Hal Jordan's native universe, with the thanks of Mister Reed Richards, that he has dated and slept with a 13 year old girl.

>Further more, has known to been stalking and grooming a superheroine named Primer as well, here's the evidence from Titans Tower. In addition to harassing a ten year old boy by the name of Benjamin Tennyson.

>Your honor, with this evidence in mind, it is clear that Mister Jordan manipulated poor Kamala Khan into making the first move.

Attached: She-Law.jpg (708x1051, 497.23K)

That’s little league shit, she’d probably have to go in public television and say sorry for writing smut.

Only if she does it sans mask, so her family knows

>she does while wearing Groucho Marx glasses
>even does it in a funny voice
What a creep.

Add in hate crimes charges for fetishizing Catholicism

>Objection your honor: Hal was tricked into thinking the minor was an adult through alien shapeshifting. And another thing: Reed Richards? The same kook who committed multiple universal genocides? The same guy who jeopardized the plant countless times? The man who made parking a hassle for YOU, the people? It just don’t stick your honor.

Jen wouldn’t call it degenerate I think

That Ben kid had it coming. And Hal is a down on his luck ex-pilot.

>they convinced him using a girl who was turned at twelve years old in 1863

*puts on blonde wig* Look at me, I am Captain Marvel now. *chugs sweet tea in a whiskey bottle because alcohol is HAREM*

Could be how she raped him the first time, turned into Carol, Hal was too horny to care, turned mid back and he figured, what the Hell, already put it in

Attached: FD6B98A7-1385-41ED-A601-FBCE529B12A6.png (1063x1500, 2.81M)

Then a month later after getting back with Carol, he wakes up with a sweat realizing what he just did.

Nice backhanded defense of Kamala, Jennifer. But can you really prove he's been doing any of said stalking and grooming of Primer? Interactions between Mr. Jordan were entirely in good faith and of a friendly nature.

Attached: 1602126251241.jpg (1100x459, 104.86K)

It’s what make their next team up awkward as Carol is wondering what the hell happened

He’s contemplating going to Matt Murdock or just burying it with alcohol.

Alternatively tries to convince Kamala to keep quiet about it by offering to buy her a burger and talk about it

>bribing
But she tricked him so he’s innocent.

He knows the optics, she didn’t until he brought it up, and now Hal Jordan, Greatest Green Lantern is Ms Marvel’s Slut. It inspired a fanfiction that got her account banned from the superhero fanfiction website

A mistrial of justice.

Hal is aware but there’s nothing he can do. Now he spends his weekends making out with a dorky brown teenager in his rundown apartment and gets his asshole fingered while she talks to him about Tumblr

>Your honor, before Hal Jordan had even committed sexual acts on the alien, he KNEW that the said alien was underage and saw through the farce disguise, and what did Hal Jordan do with this knowledge? Proceeds to have sexual relations with said girl despite knowing the girl was underage. Second, while Mister Reed Richards is a known for damages with his scientific mind, one must remember that Mister Richards' contribution to the scientific community and knowledge is bar none, multiple international scientific minds has admitted that Reed Richard's foundation and discoveries are advancements in science, despite his dark past.

>The boy, Benjamin Tennyson, was a boy who didn't know any better. The usual bratty kid. And what did Hal Jordan do? A military service man sworn to be a defender of the good, and a pilot no doubt? Beats up a bratty kid for being just a bratty kid. What does this tell you of Hal Jordan's character.

>I have the evidence right, given to me by the leader of the superhero group known as the Titans, or Teen Titans, a Mister Nightwing. Here we have video evidence of Hal Jordan meeting Primer during the first semester of the Titans Academy, and every week would take her out into space, even far into the moon. In addition, a statement from a Mister Beast Boy saw a scene of the two, and I quote "Hey kiddo mind if I feel your heart, just want to make yours is a hero's heart". As he proceeds to grope the young heroine's breast.

I think we can all agree what this tells us about Hal Jordan, and what he can do to a minor like Kamala Khan.

Don't worry, dear, the bad man will go to prison soon.

Attached: She-Law.jpg (1300x1300, 107.03K)

>red head
>underage

Yea I could see it.

Attached: vamp.jpg (895x424, 26.33K)

>Objection! It was no disguise, your honor. Arisia is a member of the Green Lantern Corps, whose rings can modify the age of a person, Arisia Rrab did not pretend to be of legal age, she genuinely became of legal age in a short amount of time. Mr Tennyson was in possession of a dangerous alien device and resisted arrest when Mr Jordan attempted to detain him, furthermore Garfield Logan could have easily misinterpreted the situation, and there is no sense in treating Kamala Khan as a victim in this situation. She has clearly has had many fantasies involving Green Lantern, and this is a simple case of morning after remorse, which Ms Walters would know all about, which may explain her bias here.

Attached: 29D63218-6212-4F16-9EB7-F726E606FFE5.jpg (500x733, 117.62K)

All Star didn't even finish

>H-he promised he’d take me for ice cream afterwards

Attached: Sad Kamala.jpg (1334x750, 91.46K)

… but these receipts say YOU paid for the ice cream, meaning YOU too him out for ice cream. Meaning one thing and one thing only… KAMALA KHAN, YOU RAPED MY CLIENT HAL JORDAN

he had his pal Daredevil read it to him

Strange ices him big time

Mind controlled immediately and use by Krakoa to conquer the rest of Marvel.

Yes. That is weak. DC has 1 Marvel tier psychic and that's Deadman with his possession ability.

Not well.

Kamala, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Attached: 71333069_p1 (1).png (1771x1535, 2.62M)

You can't rape the willing. Are you saying Hal didn't will it?

Hal didn’t know what he was walking into.

Instantly fodderizes the Beyonder and turns the entire setting into his personal comic book playground

Lets be honest do ya think Justice League could body most of Marvel universe bar mid top tier level characters?

Yes.

No it means Hal doesn’t have any money and manipulated a teenage girl into paying after she was raped

he'd outperform Nova easily but he'd have trouble with heralds of galactus and thor and maybe even quasar. obviously cosmic entities like galactus and the inbetweener are above his paygrade.

>That being the case, then wouldn't it make sense that Hal Jordan groomed Arisia, or manipulated her into being of "legal" age? And we have evidence that despite her being of "legal" age she was still acting like a 13 year old. I think the implication of Hal Jordan manipulating a legal loophole to have sexual relationship with a 13 year old in a mature body is speaking for his character. Second, Hal Jordan has jurisdiction over his universe, Hal Jordan purposely trespassed into another universe, what are his motives if not to harm a child, who has a track record of using that alien device for good. Third, I have more evidences from a Miss Starfire and Miss Raven seeing Hal Jordan sneaking into Primer's bedroom, when they barged into her room, the young girl had a hickey on her neck. Along with photos and videos from a Mister Cyborg of him molesting her, as Primer is clearly hesitant but still forces himself upon her. Furthermore, Kamala's fetishes are just her using her imagination of girl's her age, she doesn't know what she's doing. I'll ignore the statement about my character.

>Clearly just a manipulation tactic by Hal Jordan wanting Kamala to feel like an adult, instead of a child. Giving a taste of power so she could respect the man, thereby earning her trust, and leads to him getting a sexual favor. If the implication that Hal Jordan didn't have any money on that specific event, I have the message logs to prove it was a scheduled event, thereby giving Hal Jordan to prepare the cash, and if more objections to say that he didn't have any money. Then a testimony of a Miss Carrol Ferris reveals that Hal Jordan is receiving monthly a good in flow of cash to keep him afloat.

>Don't worry, sweetie, the Green man won't hurt you again.

>Is there any more objections on Hal Jordan's character clearly being, as evidence describes, guilty of the crimes charged against him?

Attached: She-Law.png (679x342, 487.8K)

didn't he recently and idiotically overpower his zero hour self?

>Counterpoint your honor,’ Arisia’s mental age in this situation is irrelevant when the law says the focus is on physical age, furthermore Mr Jordan outright rejected Arisia when she was 13, further providing he has no attraction to minors.. Secondly, Mr Jordan had authorization by the Green Lantern Corps, whose reach had often extended well beyond any single universe, to detain any criminals he sees while not technically in his home universe, a 10 year old who I might add attempted to erase Mr Jordan out of existence. Thirdly, there is no proof Ms Primer did not have that hickey before Hal Jordan entered her room, which could be for any number of reasons. Ma Kahn’s degeneracy shows she not only had an interest in Green Lantern but some of the things Ms Walters claimed Hal Jordan done had taken place AFTER Ms Kahn wrote and published them online, proving she was a most likely instigator. As regards to the ice cream date debacle, Ms Ferris is unreliable as we have evidence showing she would have a vendetta against Mr Jordan, we cite one incident where she believe he wished to propose but instead only needed help renting a car. Mr Jordan simply wanted to let Ms Kahn know what she wanted was inappropriate

Hal is pretty overpowered that he is recently doesn't even need a battery to recharge since his own will power is enough. Dude is the shonen protagonist of DC.

>In addition I would like to say this is nothing but more than a mod mer day witch hunt propped up on the ideals of radical feminism and targeting Mr Jordan, as Ms Walters is well aware

Attached: 0C4017A5-9EE3-4A84-8C5A-E133E46A0E75.jpg (303x693, 56.48K)

"whispering"

Hasn't she bombed the Russian Red Square recently?

>Your honor, physical age via manipulation? I don't think the law accounts for that, along with the rejection being a play classic, hard to get, a manipulation tactic. Secondly, Green Lanterns have only jurisdiction only in their universes as stated here by Ganthet, a guardian of the lanterns, the reasoning for why Hal Jordan went to Benjamin's universe? No known criminals have went to his universe, and the threatening of all of existence? Benjamin's track record says otherwise. On Primer's case, we have a tape of Hal Jordan telling primer, and I quote "So your power needs DNA to work, while you need to work for mine" as the tape proceeds show Primer giving Hal Jordan a sexual favor. Concrete proof provided by a Timothy Drake. Lastly, Kamala's works were only incited when Hal Jordan has rescued her during a villain attack, and taken her for a ride for a whole day. A probable explanation for her work, and the root of her degeneracy. Also, with regards with Ferris' words, that incident with the car was years ago and she and Hal are on good terms. Along with testimonies from Mister Guy Gardener and John Stewart to support this against Jordan's alleged crimes.

>This witch hunt is justified due to the nature of the person being hunted. In addition, Mister Murdock, I am doing my job in defending an innocent child from a perverted maniac. I'm surprised you of all people are defending this man.

>Your honor, with all of the evidences against Hal Jordan, is there any more doubt?

Attached: She-Law.jpg (509x514, 61.35K)

I have a question that'll blow this whole case wide open. How do you know it was really Hal Jordan? It could've been a shapeshifter or a Skrull?

Attached: chad-stride-chad.gif (440x498, 1.04M)

>Your honor, saying Arisia is a minor due to her aging being artificial rather than natural is like saying a cloned superhuman adult cloned in 3 days is legally an infant. While Green Lanterns officially operate within their own universes, they have in many cases operated outside their universe, Hal Jordan here especially has, during his many years on the Justice League. And I said Mr Tennyson threatened Hal’s existence, in his Celestialsapien form, stating “This is over.” “This referring to Mr Jordan’s life. In the case of the teen superhero Primer, it was a simple misunderstanding of Mr Jordan’s words. The tape shows him quickly leaving as soon as he can, albeit not before he ejaculated. Furthermore, Ms Khan’s “ride” was completely platonic, Hal Jordan only wished to ensure she was not traumatized by her experiences and 24 hours seemed an appropriate time to check in on her. She clearly misunderstood these actions as potential interest and is now railroading my client, a good Catholic man, who has even spent time as the Spectre. The testimonies of Ferris, Gardner and Stewart are inadmissible as they have, many times, attempted to gravely injure my client, Mr Stewart’s wife Katma Tui had died by one of Mr Jordan’s does, Mr Gardner had his fiancée stolen by Mr Jordan , and Ms Ferris has for many years been a super villain known as Star Sapphire, a Lantern Corps that brainwashed women. All this evidence is hardly concrete in any sense of the word, I’m just doing my best to protect a wrongfully accused man

Attached: C847B908-8DCB-4B55-B533-129E49BE0AE5.jpg (600x525, 62.54K)

I hope they’re ashamed

Attached: D6095B33-7E1C-404E-842F-E5BDC83C57F1.jpg (1920x2951, 2.22M)

He’s right. How do we know he’s not actually one and the real Hal is held somewhere?

All rise. Has the jury finally found a resolution?
>We have your honor. On all accounts against the defendant, Hal Jordan, we the jury find him: not guilty.
The case is dismissed, Mr. Jordan you are free to go.

Attached: 13A504EE-FD95-4E85-A9F5-E987C985A922.jpg (2121x1414, 537.62K)

>Sweet, hey Kamala, you busy later?

Attached: Can’t Knock Off My Emerald Crown.jpg (787x787, 305.16K)

They body the whole verse, top tiers included

He would be another cosmic guy in Marvel, which has a much larger and more populated cosmic setting than DC.

Hal would just hang with Surfer, Nova and occasionally Quasar. He already holds a similar position as Quasar, given a super powerful artifact from a very powerful entity that labels itself guardian of the universe. He would probably be a goto guy for the Abstracts to send off to go fight random threats.

you would only ever see him in big events or crossovers.

Way to lose Jen

"Will power" is just a synonym for autism.

Doom proves it

Marvel Cosmic is kind of dead at the moment. Even GotG don't have a title anymore and don't have shit on the horizon probably until the end of the year.

That sucks

Ha ha, fuck you Jen.

Imagine seeing your child's hedonistic fanfiction read aloud on television.

I want to see her mom cry at what a westernized whore her daughter is

>Hal
What a joke

Attached: Ben 10.000.jpg (800x720, 48.37K)

Fuck modern marvel

Oh, Hal!

For what

Prepare the stones

He would be a Harold

What does that mean

JLA is on the same level as the Annihilators in Marvel. A team made up of the most powerful cosmic tier characters in the setting.

Meanwhile Marvel likes to stick the weaker characters with a single power into their teams, And maybe add in a mid tier hero to be the muscle. Weaker street level guys are the ones they like to keep in teams more often, not guys that can handle planetary threats al on their own. JLA is kind of weird in how majority of their stories, Superman, GL, or Flash can handle everything all by themself.

Did they cancel it in the middle of the Dormammu Ego story thing?

And I guess that makes sense, it had zero direction for the last two years. And they kept dragging up more and more forgotten 5th rate characters to stick on the team and continued removing everyone that fans actually liked.

You know what they say about men in green

Attached: 1459152361851.jpg (195x355, 18.69K)

>Are you serious?! This isn't justice! No....

Attached: Kamala No.jpg (500x459, 45.91K)

>Next time keep those legs shut kid

Attached: Green Lantern’s Light.jpg (1280x1826, 664.86K)

>What you deserve, little homewrecker

Attached: 4847D0D4-8DEC-44FD-9197-BE05FEA554C6.jpg (960x500, 63.65K)

>A toast... TO THE AMERICAN JUSTICE SYSTEM.

>Cheers!

Attached: 6EC71BB7-A36B-4BE8-8438-3B906CAE9EBE.jpg (260x217, 45.13K)

>Mister Jordan and Miss Danvers, Lois Lane, Daily Planet. What are your thoughts on winning the case against an underage minority? Do you believe that this will save Mister Jordan's reputation? Online consensus says that he is still considered a child molester. And you, Miss Danvers, your thoughts on your apprentice being embarrassed in front live television? With multiple universes watching?

Attached: Lois Lane.jpg (600x777, 54.89K)

>Kamala’s a good kid but she needed a wake up call, been considering dropping her anyway, she can’t use her age and race to excuse coming on to other superheroine’s fuckbuddies. She knows English doesn’t she? Maybe she could learn what “don’t go after other people’s boyfriends”, I’m sure Sand Land has an expression for it. Now she knows to keep in her pants. Hal always manages to bounce back anyways, give it a month and he’ll save the planey with a boxing glove or something and be a hero again. Hopefully this will teach teen girls to not come on so hard to heroes anyway, little sluts.

Attached: 76FE4B95-7621-42BB-ABBD-12F8FE5193A8.jpg (500x631, 87.2K)

>Online consensus says that he is still considered a child molester.
Twitter isn't a real place, sweetie.

Attached: captain-marvel-carol-danvers[1].jpg (825x464, 34.63K)

How would an actual Captain Marvel/Green Lantern play out?

>All I can say is I regret the series of events that lead us here. I can only hope in the future Kamala Khan learns to respect herself and her body. In regards to the opinion of the Internet, all I can say is people can believe what they want to believe, but it won’t stop me. Nothing stops Hal Jordan from what he wants.

Attached: Hal Jordan The Green Lantern.jpg (600x886, 135.43K)

>Hey, I'm just trying to adapt to the new age media.

>What about the Avengers, Shield, Green Lantern Corps, Justice League, and other organization you two are associated with? Do you think they'll fully accept this? I've heard from members from the Teen Titans they won't, along with the team known as the Champions. Lastly this is one for those interested, do you two still plan on having a relationship? Or has the case burnt that bridge?

Attached: Lois Lane.png (739x1080, 654.75K)

>A jury of my peers found me innocent, I expect most people will respect that. The Teen Titans and Champions are young, I love that about them. But they lack the maturity to understand these issues. As for Carol and me, I’d say this is one of the times where adversity strengthens a relationship. Hopefully one day Kamala and us can look back on this misunderstanding and laugh.

Attached: These Cold Cosmos Forged My Emerald Crown.jpg (826x602, 178.1K)

>If that little brat thinks she can guilt everyone into believing her after she got her day in court she has another thing coming, the Avengers won’t stand for it. As for the fans, let’s just say people have a way of coming together after stuff like this

Attached: 53773A06-3492-4B22-8FBC-FBB69C3F6FF2.jpg (540x540, 131.36K)

lol salty benpedo

It’s all they had

It ended right after that. I think Ewing was more interested in writing for Rich, but editorial probably wanted him to keep the focus on the movie 5. I think he said he was feeling burnt out too

He hit it thinking she was 13 and she looked like it, still pedo.

Make it Kree soldier, Nova corps would just guarantee he is gonna die and stay gone.

Wrong

Attached: 6BE0CE11-7A7C-4E18-B5C5-5125A5AC7FF4.jpg (1836x2448, 580.82K)

>tfw after the court shit Hal just gives Matt a free GL ring
>tfw kingpin is now 35 kinds of fucked.

What does a hammer look like to a blind person?

KEK

Unrelated post, but what are Hal's best green lantern stories?

Attached: wideeyedpepe.jpg (976x850, 765.18K)

green lantern would basically be a god in the MCU

too many god tier characters in dc

Dies it matter?
Power levels always depend on the writer