Which one would you matingpress, Any Forums?

Which one would you matingpress, Any Forums?

Attached: High-Guardian-00.jpg (1280x720, 589.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PA0KTFdnBk8&t
twitter.com/Paaasted/status/1478440047644975113?s=20
mega.nz/folder/PbZxTATa#Vh1Hi-EgPejj4daPcy7EjA
btmet.com/item/dd84bb41d586d1a1337a6c2b0885fd364bd44316
d20srd.org/srd/spells/permanency.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*hydraulic press, and all of them.

Is this worth watching in a "so-bad-it's-good" kind of way, or not?

Imagine this but with no budget youtube.com/watch?v=PA0KTFdnBk8&t
That's basically what it is

Doesn't matter. Your hand does all the work.

Parsley, definitely.

Maybe Rosemary, but only if Sage was forced to watch.

It is very much an amateur production. I can't really be too upset about them, pretty much everyone involved hasn't been involved in anything professional, and having as much visibility as it did via marketing and such only makes their inexperience all the more obvious.

I like the pink one

>pretty much everyone involved hasn't been involved in anything professional
are you sure about that?

Parsley

Dwarf has breeding proportions, rest is gay flat sticks.

Amaryllis and Snapdragon.

Attached: 2021AUG04_hgs_high_guardian_spice_sweaty_parsley_smooshing_time_darling.png (910x1153, 419.44K)

You just know she fucks her 12 brothers

no one but her

Attached: 1638049022916.png (731x1073, 982.24K)

this

Attached: 1635858316066.png (910x1153, 343.84K)

I don't know anything about this at all
But the redhead, easy choice

This is correct choice.

Attached: rosemary mermaid cute.jpg (1920x1080, 175.92K)

These designs are just precure

>She has thicker arms than you
B-bros, I thought we were all gonna make it.

the blond shortstack bitch

Uh
No, the one with red hair
Her hair is pink

FUCKING BASED

Attached: 2022_01_02 hgs 1_21 parsley bondage colored.jpg (680x910, 286.39K)

What is that expression trying to convey?

>generic anime moe shit
>except it has no budget and is made by insane SJWs
no thanks

Absolutely Sage.

"I love my boyfriend but I don't get his fetishes"

yeah, the show creator said so.

This is a stupid question, for any healthy male the correct answer would be "all of them".

Whichever one would use degrading feminist insults in dominating me

Yo mama

give me the receipt.

but how about Lavender?

Attached: 2021_12_27 hgs chicory and lavender_design.png (1500x1900, 168K)

I'd have to see a direct example to narrow my choice down

Used goods.

how about now?

Attached: 2021_12_27 hgs chicory and lavender.png (1500x1900, 96.05K)

user, used goods status doesn't change with your clothes. It's set in stone.

consider a cat

Attached: 2020AUG19_doodle_cat_girl_from_HGS_tied_up.jpg (531x910, 93.45K)

Not loyal. If she left the bad guys, she'll leave me too.

nice

Attached: 1642846481097.jpg (2400x1076, 265.48K)

who wouldn't?

Attached: 2021_10_31 HGS high guardian spice parsley and brothers doodle.jpg (1184x1500, 548.61K)

Based

Attached: 701562B7-157A-4ED0-BD41-923AD65B1B2E.png (325x353, 167.65K)

These girls can all get it, hard.

Attached: rosemary mermaid.png (2560x1440, 1.62M)

That’s the blue one

bloomarie

Attached: 1636394222321.png (756x889, 1.28M)

>>>>>>her

>:(

Attached: 16380480725s.jpg (677x1077, 175.42K)

>gets groomed by tranny teacher

Bikinarie

Attached: rosemary dangold.jpg (764x1146, 119.44K)

I would groom her too tbqhf

Attached: 1638047681052s.jpg (1920x1080, 295.3K)

>blah blah trannies blah blah sjw blah blah
I don't care. I wanna fuck the brains out of these girls

Attached: rosemarie bikini dangold.jpg (850x1275, 205.12K)

Should’ve had one of the episodes be a beach episode

This was the closest we got

Attached: parsley mermaid.jpg (1920x1080, 651.48K)

Attached: sage edit.png (1137x1579, 637.72K)

Or this

Attached: high-guardian-spice-swimsuits.jpg (1920x1080, 303.02K)

Attached: 50207C49-8230-4105-8B5E-641D2D7DF182.jpg (808x1948, 236.28K)

Attached: parsley-mermaid.png (2570x4096, 1.5M)

Great potential here. Keep the good work whoever did it

wait, are they the same person? I only saw the first episode.

I hate you kissless virgin retards so much.

This bitch is just asking for a mating press

I hate how Thyme doesn't fit with the main character design pattern.

Attached: thyme-mink.png (2200x3000, 2.18M)

Why is he so cute?

Attached: FJ0R49pWQAQS3Dq.jpg (1536x2048, 160.32K)

more?

twitter.com/Paaasted/status/1478440047644975113?s=20

Lavender is Rosemary's mother, Chicory's Rose's brother, although I tend to draw him a lot older.

Attached: 2021_12_02 hgs sage foot massage doodle fetish.jpg (947x1200, 142.25K)

Not really. It's the boring kind of bad.

Watch videos ripping the show to shreds instead. They are a lot more entertaining.

Rosemary for sure.

Attached: 1642874102045.jpg (400x505, 38.02K)

Why is it so hard to find model character sheets of these girls?

those are men

I want to have SEX with Rosemary

Attached: 1635696650407.jpg (1920x1080, 188.01K)

>Why is it so hard to find model character sheets of these girls?
>He thinks the shitshow of a production had any organised references (like a REAL show would have) and not just winging the entire thing
Point at this faggot and laugh.

There is this actually

Attached: HGS107_CH_Sage_Day_FINAL.jpg (1000x438, 104.92K)

I wish to have copius amounts of vaginal intercourse with these girls

Attached: sage.jpg (1920x1080, 121.41K)

Attached: The ONLY reason this show isn't 0 stars.jpg (1920x1080, 211.45K)

Attached: 2021_11_05 hgs high guardian spice amaryllis doodle.jpg (947x1200, 198.17K)

Parsley, I want her to beat her mom's record for total kids.

Wonder if Raye will ever release the rest

Attached: HGS110_CH_RosemaryWithSword_Day_FINAL-760x478.jpg (760x478, 45.74K)

What would happen if you asked on twitter?

I ship it

Attached: dick.png (573x514, 150.05K)

You

Based dubs

Attached: checkem.jpg (1252x704, 116.42K)

This one seems cute. Honestly, most of the girls in this thread seem cute. Is their show worth watching?

It's worth a shot, people like to exaggerate on how bad it is.

Yeah, the only thing I ever really heard of this show was the big stink people had over things it's crew had said long before the show ever came out. But I never really heard much talk about the show itself after it finally came out. Guess I'll look around and see if I can find a link somewhere.

It's all on crunchyroll but if you don't want to bother with it here's a mega: mega.nz/folder/PbZxTATa#Vh1Hi-EgPejj4daPcy7EjA

Thyme, but slowly, steadily, making her embarrassed with all kinds of cuddling and smooching

Attached: havin a good thyme.jpg (1413x991, 118.82K)

She's a dwarf, they're meant to be thick and stocky

Show is not worth watching and they look worse in motion.

Ay, thanks user. I'll give this show a shot. It'll be nice to watch something relatively new. Doing a quick look on Wikipedia seems to imply that there is no word on a second season. Does the show wrap up in its first season?

Bump lol

Nope, it ends on a cliffhanger and there's a negative chance that we'll ever get a second season due to past and present circumstances

Shame. But I guess it won't be the first series I've seen that doesn't have a real conclusion.

First episode was alright. Nothing majorly impressive but kind of cute. Sage has trouble focusing both her eyes on the same thing sometimes, but that's alright. I'm a little iffy on the opening and ending songs though. They have the feel and flow of an anime opening and ending fan dub cover.

Attached: Screenshot_20220127-041059~2.png (2460x1440, 3.28M)

He would be one of us

Just make a head canon one. It will be much better than anything that the writers of this show could come up with especially that Budget guy who can't write, draw or animate.

I guess that's one way to do it, and possibly the only real option for an ending. I'll have to keep watching to see what I'd want out of an ending then.

Attached: Screenshot_20220127-054208~2.png (2428x1440, 2.59M)

Big poofy hair.

She's a dark skinned redhead so Thyme

Thyme is my favorite

Attached: High_Guardian_Spice_Thyme_Jacko.png (2400x1800, 1.04M)

The purple one is kind of cute.

Attached: Screenshot_20220127-054346~2.png (1548x1440, 1.52M)

Honestly, it's much more entertaining watching videos of people analyzing the show and showing just how bad it is. There are so many people who made youtube accounts just to shit on the show and now have thousands of subs and are partnered. I have seen some really cringy clips too. Maybe watch some of those before committing to a so bad its good watch. maybe do it with a freind.

Fpbp

The dwarf
>tfw no chunky dwarf gf

I didn't think she'd be this cute but damn, she really is pretty sweet.

Attached: Screenshot_20220127-041259~2.png (2455x1440, 2.63M)

Short thick girls have always gotten me and I don't even know why. I can't trace it back to anything from childhood.

just precious

Attached: 5dced9d0e02268b17724a44f9cfd6f5e00b65de6.png (800x875, 343.97K)

Thyme. Sage if Rosemary watches in the corner

Attached: Parsec.png (829x732, 89.91K)

Wait , none of those are spices!

Shows the quality of the series.

I would have loved for Sage and Snapdragon to date a little to make Rosemary giga cuck jealous

All four of the main girls, and the cat girl, and the purple haired bitch, and the trans girl since with magic trans bitches can probably also get knocked up, and also the coward girl who left the school.
I'll mating press them all so many times they all have more babies than Parsley's mom

Depends entirely on your taste. If you usually like kids cartoons then there isn't anything in this that should really turn you off, but if you usually wouldn't watch stupid kids shows then that's not really anything in this for you.

Grooming means trying to get them to fuck you, not telling them what it means to be trans.

Projecting this hard, lmao

Check the IMDB pages of everyone involved. Pretty much everybody on the show has only been working on cartoons for about 5 years, and none of them are experienced producers or directors.

I am going to rape her

No it doesn't, the character names are a song reference.

I like how many people on twitter and Any Forums insist that the HGS writers are shit while they worship absolute garbage cartoons that don't have budget problems and aren't made by novices.

Twitter taught me that writers don’t need to get paid, they’ll work for free because they’re passionate. These people should get together and make their own studio, I’m sure things will work out great for them

>they worship absolute garbage cartoons that don't have budget problems and aren't made by novices.
like what?

>I hate how Thyme doesn't fit with the main character design pattern.
I hate it too, we understand there are different body types, but if the design doesn't match the rest of the designs then it's rubbish.

>watch somebody else analyze it
Any recommendations?
Something particularly entertaining?

I think her hair color is way too similar to her skin color, would have probably worked better if it were green or something.

Attached: 1583665096952.jpg (695x749, 187.43K)

They had no business running a show then, in that case, are you saying that they were afforded an opportunity despite their lack of merit?

are you saying that this show had no writer?

adventure time, star vs, steven universe, gravity falls, regular show, gumball, loud house, etc.
Basically most shows that are on network television that the cartoon community shits themselves over loving.

we shit on these shows all the time, what are you talking about, are you a fucking tourist ?

Exactly

Retard, you just have bad taste.

ROFL no you don't, not even close to how much you jerk off over them. And do you have short term memory loss? Them getting some criticism sometimes is not the same as the shitstorm that constantly surrounds HGS despite them not being better written. You sound like you need to go back.

Stop projecting the fact that you're retarded and have shit taste onto the people who objectively know better than you. You're the one literally eating shit and calling it great.
ROFL see what I mean? The cartoon community is full these invalid retards.

Whichever has the most bush, I'm a simple man with simple tastes

>ROFL
>ROFL

wow, that's at throw back.

>They had no business running a show then
I think implied in the whole “low budget” thing is that HGS couldn’t AFFORD to hire better people. More qualified artists saw the shit pay and schedule and were like “lol fuck this” and didn’t take the job

>are you saying that they were afforded an opportunity despite their lack of merit?
Kind of I guess. "Afforded an opportunity" is a generous way of putting it. Everybody has to start somewhere. Do you think they should have kept working on other people's shows until they made a pitch that was taken by a big studio before trying to make their own studio?

all of those shows had better narrative structures and more interesting ideas than high guardian spice. There is a reason that they got picked up and HGS didn't.

Not really. I should have gone with zozzle.

>Do you think they should have kept working on other people's shows until they made a pitch that was taken by a big studio before trying to make their own studio?
yes.

Probably thyme (full bush)> parsley (normal bush)> rosemary (trim into a sword or a rose or some other bi shit like that) >sage (magically waxed no hairs at lol)

They didn’t make their own studio though, they went to a brand new studio. Not the same thing. If crunchyroll had wound up not being shit it could’ve been a jackpot

>big thick elf bush
my god....

And you can see how things improved in Onyx Equinox despite the lower budget because you had some carryover of experience from the employees.

If you're gonna try to force your opinion as objective you're gonna have to actually back it up with at least some reasoning there bruh.
High Guardian Spice DID get picked up, it's not an indie cartoon. Why do you think its on crunchyroll?

they shouldn't have picked it up.

Just read Alfie and imagine she's blonde

>If you're gonna try to force your opinion as objective you're gonna have to actually back it up with at least some reasoning there bruh.

>absolute garbage cartoons that don't have budget problems and aren't made by novices.
>adventure time, star vs, steven universe, gravity falls, regular show, gumball, loud house, etc.

You're right, I'm conflating Raye himself with Elation studios

and I am saying the distinction is irrelevant in the scenario that was presented.

Truly a sweet heart. I only just started the show but she's already grown on me.

Attached: Screenshot_20220127-054540~2.png (2441x1440, 2.98M)

Like venus, she was born perfectly formed.

>don't have budget problems and aren't made by novices
That's just pure damage control by Raye.
Also unlike those other shows this is a show for mature people according to its creators.

Those cartoons being made by people with more industry experience isn't an opinion. Them having just as bad writing is also evident from the content of the shows themselves, your assertion that they have better structure or more interesting ideas is not evident. But if you don't agree then that's where discussion starts, otherwise we just get caught in a loop of both of us saying "X is the truth" "no Y is the truth".

>. Them having just as bad writing is also evident from the content of the shows themselves,
man, you gotta qualify that.

Are you the same person I just replied to? Because "They didn’t make their own studio though, they went to a brand new studio. Not the same thing. If crunchyroll had wound up not being shit it could’ve been a jackpot" and " the distinction is irrelevant in the scenario that was presented." sound like they're saying opposite things.

whether or not they joint a new studio, or make a up a new studio, the distinction is irrelevant in my view because they were the make up of it.

Hi Raye, glad to see you’re still making threads

Who's that?

why don't we have aco thread? is there an aco thread?

Attached: 2021AUG14_SFW_HGS_parsley_colored.png (1137x1579, 744.99K)

>dark skinned redhead
So she replaces herself?

>all Magi’s art
The /aco/ thread would just be a magi thread

Did this show get enough Rule 34 it justify it?

Raye Rodriguez, the trans man that created this trash fire and regularly gets into Twitter fights about it so the show stays relevant

Go to sad panda and look up magi’s art.

and Parsley oozing cum from all of her holes

I look at Magi's twitter and see all the requests come from /aco/ so I'm mostly confused...

I talk to him on discord a lot these days. He has a few reasons for drawing this show as much as he did. But some are requests, yeah

Glad that this and Onyx Equinox has a decent fan artist community. Makes it useful to use these characters in other fan projects...

That wasn’t me, person who replied is an idiot

>for mature people according to its creators
It’s for mature audiences according to Crunchyroll, Raye literally said on his Twitter that the content warning makes no sense. I think the budget tweets are raye trying to express what he went through making this show without dragging anyone specifically

>dragging anyone specifically
He can't drag anyone because it's his fault. He was the showrunner, was given specific budget and either fucked up totally or just want to damage control now.

>That's just pure damage control by Raye.
Not true, you can see the experience of the show staff by checking their IMDB pages, and if there weren't budget problems then there wouldn't have been changes in show staff over the wages.
Where did the creators say the show is supposed to be for mature people? The only place where I saw people saying it's meant for mature audiences is the disclaimer on the website.
Why are you asking me to qualify if you're not asking anybody who asserts the opposite to qualify?
But whatever, here is an evident example from all of the mentioned shows.
Adventure Time: Princess Bubblegum is treated as a hero by the main cast without it being framed as them all being mistaken, despite her many murders and oppressive regime.
Star vs: The main character's kingdom is responsible for attacking and removing monsters from their native lands and the fact that they are entirely in the wrong for it is not addressed until the absolute end of the series where they still don't actually try to make up for the evils they committed.
steven universe: Alien conquerors who strip inhabited planets of their resources and kill all native life like the invaders from Independence Day are characterized as just not being empathetic enough with their subjects.
gravity falls: character consistency is so non-existent that Mabel gets worshipped by other girls in the show for being the nicest person they know (despite never actually doing anything particularly nice throughout the series), and then in the very next episode makes a deal with a literal demon to prevent her brother from doing something meaningful with his future if it means not being attached to her.
regular show: Mordecai's obsession with women is based solely on their looks and he is rarely if ever portrayed as in the wrong for this.
gumball: made an entire sequence centered around "muh privilege" jokes many years after the internet moved on from those and (continued)

Rosemary feet

are also ignorant of what the culture surrounding those arguments turned into over the years.
loud house: show entirely based on the concept of conflict between a brother and his sisters offers zero nuanced representation or takes about familial relationships, communication, abuse, or anything. The fact that they live together is practically the only indication that they're supposed to be family.

Meanwhile the biggest writing problem with High Guardian Spice is an episode where the black elf bitch refuses to use "new magic" for herself but also pressures the girl who never used it before to hurry up and get good at it, and then she acts like she has no idea why that's a shitty thing to do.
So there, my point is more than qualified.

>CTRL+F "Slime"
>0 results
For shame, Any Forums. For shame.

Attached: 1635841830315.png (1608x1210, 527.98K)

ROFL no he doesn't.

That doesn't answer the question dude

Thanks for confirming.

the original question was if they should have kept working on other people's show before either making their own studio or joint a project like this, and I said "yes".

It's damage control because he's the one responsible for this show.
He's responsible for hiring shit writers.
He's responsible for hiring shit artists.
He's responsible for not having enough time.

I don't know what this show is, but looking up pictures that blonde one gives me a primordial urge to rape.

is episode 3 the worst writing problem you can find with high guardian spice?

They should have also removed "shit" and "bastard" from the scripts, but yeah, even with that it's not really "mature content".
>He was the showrunner
You mean co-writer and co-director? He didn't make it himself.

He was the showrunner but also agreed it’s crazy to blame everything on him when this is a collaborative medium

Hiring shit artists and writers still comes back to the point of not having money to hire good ones. And it’s not his fault the budget was bad, that’s up to the studio not the creator

This but the pink one and consensual coitus

What a romantic user

It's episode 5, and yeah, that is the most contradictory and morally corrupt part of the show.
LMAO he isn't responsible for the amount of time they had to work on it.
And where do you have any proof of the writers or artists being shit? Seems like you're completely ignoring the products they worked on that weren't marred by the same production problems.

As someone who is very familiar with Crunchyroll I can confirm they are known to be horribly incompetent.

Attached: 1611282813754.jpg (413x498, 145.66K)

The original question wasn't the one that I was saying you didn't answer. "Are you the same person I just replied to?" is what you didn't answer.

>where do you have any proof of the writers or artists being shit?
>"I would totally write an actual human dialogue if only I had more money."

>Hiring shit artists and writers still comes back to the point of not having money to hire good ones.
It absolutely does not. It's quite likely to be the case, but to say such a thing is 100% fact without presenting anything to show that's the case is foolish.

the femboy faggot

I don't care. i lost track of it

The hairpuffs are alluring

Attached: 1637489087230.jpg (1161x653, 77.16K)

>Still trying to force the lie that budget just means money
>Thinking the dialogue in HGS is notably worse than high budget network cartoons

>not his fault the budget was bad
The budget wasn't bad.
If it wasn't enough for 22 minutes long episodes he should make shorter ones. You work with what you have.

Crunchyroll hired him to make 22 minute episodes lol. You can’t just tell the studio “I’m actually not going to deliver what you paid me for, here’s half”

And to add to that, even if you refuse to do it, it just means you get fired and replaced with someone who is willing to do it.

They didn't hire him. They've agreed to fund HIS show.

can you breed slime boy though?
Either way you would be cucking Parnelle.

>Crunchyroll hired him to make 22 minute episodes lol.
how did you know? did you see the contract?

Maybe he actually is Raye.

even by just your descriptions, they all sounded a lot more interesting than high guardian spice...

I know because that’s how making TV works. You get paid a certain amount to make a certain amount

oOh, we have a insider here.

How? How does a boy having generic meaningless conflicts with his sisters and a perverted simp sound more interesting?
Also having more interesting problems that make your writing shit isn't something to be proud of. A train wreck is more interesting than a communication error and train wrecks are worse.

And misunderstanding dead memes. How does failing at memes sound more interesting?

She doesn't have thicker arms than me.

It's both. He was the one who pitched the show but he isn't an independent creator, he worked under the employ of crunchyroll studio.

That's how making anything works. Could you imagine how stupid it would sound having these arguments about commissioned art?
"I know you only got paid enough for the pencil sketches, but you should have done the entire colored digital art instead!"

Cute af

If I could only get one, why would I go for anyone before the blonde shortstack?

Yes you do, Raye. Why do I know it’s you?
No one else would actually call her a “he”

I forgot Rosemary's brother had a name.

LMAO no he doesn't, you can look on his twitter for yourself.
And you can actually read the thread to see multiple anons calling him a "he".

Parnelle is dicking him down hard.

Almost all of them are you though. You should really stop capitalizing all your LMAO’s and ROFL’s if you don’t want to stick out.
You’re also the only one defending her

he is not important in the show.

Attached: 2021_12_17 hgs chicory and rosemary pebble_town squire.jpg (947x1200, 144.83K)

Not the same user and still using he

Sauce on these? Reverse image isn't working

You're already contradicting yourself there, kiddo. So said "only one" and now you're already admitting there's multiple. I didn't say multiple posts, I said multiple anons. I am only one user and multiple different anons, some of whome are arguing with each other, are still calling him he. I am the only one capitalizing my LMAOs and ROFLs, that is true, and there are other anons who aren't doing that who are still disagreeing with you.
And nice job proving you didn't read the thread, or are just blatantly lying, yet again. Multiple anons are defending him as well.

They’re all Magi

purple hair girl has a fuckable face and a cute butt.

Calm down Raye, it’s just Any Forums

Has Rosemary ever seen a penis

Stop pretending I'm Raye. Calm down yourself, you just got proven wrong on Any Forums.

Depends on where she was looking when her father raped her.

It's to watch with your friends to see how bad it is so you both laugh at it.
Would be shit to watch alone

Kind of confusing in retrospect. Why does Rosemary want to become a guardian and find her mother but her older brother doesn't? What is their father's view on what happened?

About as worth watching as any random given kids shit.

>you just got proven wrong on Any Forums.

Oh shit, we got a badass here

Who is Magi?
Is she sexy?

>Using reddit memes when you're triggered
ISHYGDDT

does anyone have a gif of when the pink haired girl grabs on the dwarf and wraps around her and defying the laws of gravity and weight by looping around the dwarf like shes being thrown around

i know my description doesn’t make a lot of sense but you have probably seen the clip i'm talking about

They are all breeding material. Especially because they're underage.

He’s an extremely artist that frequents Any Forums

*extremely based artist

the brown one, unless she's a tranny

Her brother likes baking and she likes swords, that's all. He's probably just a wimp

I know exactly what you're talking about but I haven't seen any gifs of it. It's from early in episode 2

I always thought it meant false confidence / trying hard to hide nervousness

Is one of them a Red Mage?

yeah, that's more likely to be the case in this show.

although I do tend to fill in the gap with my own preference since this show started occupying my head space.

I am a weirdo porn artist, so its always got a bit of uncomfortable sexual edge to it.

I included a nearly an alliance from Final Fantasy 11, from top left , SMN, BRD, NIN, BLM, WHM, RDM, WAR,

Right, RNG, PLD MNK, BST, and DRK.

Attached: chicory and lavendar doodles compiled.jpg (1500x9500, 1.71M)

Rosemary in her dragon pajamas is her most arousing form

post that Eda ripoff girl

How do you “ripoff” Eda when Eda was a ripoff of ryouko from tenchi Muyou

this show was finished before owl house came out so dana and raye probably just have a thing for hot old ladies

All of them, especially the blonde one.

Or they both liked Tenchi Muyo

Attached: 58903702-EBB9-40DB-8B5A-2CD6A2B5038C.png (431x584, 306.82K)

I don’t think HGS old lady is like Ryoko at all lol. Definitely see it with Eda tho

>you can't ripoff a ripoff
Literally why?
Ripoff doesn't deny the right to ripoff a ripoff.
With that logic you wouldn't call Goku a Superman ripoff since Superman is a ripoff of Gladiator.
Or you wouldn't call Ben 10 a Shazam ripoff since Shazam it's a Superman ripoff?
Or even we shouldn't call Yokai Watch a Pokemon ripoff because Yokais are a myth no one can own?
Or even better we shouldn't call Eda a Ryouko ripoff because Ryouko is a ripoff of Space Pirate Captain Harlock?
This is literally your logic you swine eating un-hearing bafoon.

Attached: Plagiarismo.jpg (480x360, 27.21K)

Suuuure,

google Scarborough Faire

Oh so cool! Still not spice.

Check mate

Literally every character is named after an Herb. Clearly Raye just didn’t realize herbs are not spices

Yeah, her hair should've been green but that naturally clashes with her dark skin.
They should've kept her OG design but give her slime boy's hair color.

Attached: aa7.jpg (1100x1400, 221.67K)

The dwarf. Mating press then carry her and fuck her like a fleshlight.

>Telling an emotionally unstable teenager to take sex change potions to make everything better isn't grooming

Never mind the green hair actually works better than the red.
It's a wonder why they never tried this.

Attached: GreenHair.png (1000x630, 162.71K)

Just pull an Amity and make her dye her hair or it's part of her magic puberty whatever it will look better

just have her hair color change with the seasons.

These old designs and art styles were so good. The stupid faux-anime style was so shit.
If they were so strapped for cash, then they should've gone with any of these older styles.
They also should've been smarter with the animation budget. Conserve the budget like Lastman or a Trigger anime.

Attached: a09.png (1280x1600, 980.55K)

If people got mad about the bread, they’d get mad about the cost cutting measures too.

Attached: C94BE6CB-5636-4AD7-B9F3-1E4455B13637.jpg (1920x1080, 178.49K)

Are you talking about the PNG bread?
That's more justified since it's pure lazyness.

That was more of them grasping at straws

The bread WAS a cost cutting measure

There’s also the lamp post that they didn’t even remove the watermark on

>he didn't had the balls to answer to the first reply
Weak

If the production team was actually competent then they wouldn't need to cut that cost.

Ok

Toesmary

Attached: 1643328922118.gif (720x406, 2.3M)

The redhead, 100%. The other 3 are trash by comparison.

Attached: 1528556846433.jpg (500x281, 21.37K)

Goku isn't a superman ripoff, he's a Sun Wukong ripoff.

He isn't trying to fuck the teenager, so yeah, it's clearly not.

Attached: doodle2018SEP28_rosemary_high_guardian_spice_doodle_colored.jpg (848x1200, 195.69K)

you just have shit taste, she is easily the least hot of the four

Dwarf shortstack no question, but only after we are married and have a home for ourselves.

You're gonna lose your chance then. She's gonna be too thirsty to wait and get taken by someone like me who's gonna fuck her at the first opportunity.

Parsley and Amaryllis

does this image imply Lavender fucked her son?

Its just in my head cannon that they were very close yes

Attached: 2021AUG08_sfw_hgs_rosemary_and_chicory_sleep_revised_1.png (718x910, 196.21K)

Show me your mating display then and we will see who the maiden chooses

Attached: aj gorilla.gif (297x270, 1.14M)

how scandalous
I can't remember, was there a kid younger than Rosemary in their family? Could connect those dots if so.

Attached: You're a rascal.gif (500x376, 2.97M)

not that I was aware of, I'm pretty sure Chicory is an older brother.

Attached: rosemary_family_reference.jpg (1254x740, 194.02K)

... wait, connect what dots?

Attached: 2021AUG21_hgs_high_guardian_spice_you_are_a_boomer_chicory_doodle_compiled.jpg (947x2400, 205.34K)

Lizard beat monke

Attached: godzilla dance.gif (498x368, 930.49K)

It's still grooming. Not exactly sexual in this type of grooming. It happens more often that we'd like to admit.

The entire definition of grooming that it's about sexual assault. If the adult isn't trying to get intimate with the child then how do you get the idea that it's grooming?

He is suggesting the son could have gotten his mother pregnant.

Thyme is the sexiest are you kidding?? The mini skirt and long leather boots! And a models figure

None, would rather trade them for a vaporeon

Tbh I'd pamper Rosemary, taming the rowdy pinkpuff.

The small one. She's like 2ft, I can use her like an onahole.

Fuck the dwarf.
Watch it to learn what not to do writing and drawing wise.
Otherwise...you may enjoy it, but you are not guaranteed such.

As long as long cuddles are also involved, then I'm on board.

One of the main four pegging Slime.

Sage is pretty cute.

Attached: Screenshot_20220128-015135~2.png (2451x1440, 2.71M)

>Goku isn't a superman ripoff, he's a Sun Wukong ripoff.
DB Goku was.
DBZ Goku is a Superman ripoff.
DBS Goku is totally a Superman ripoff.
The Superman outweights the Sun

Wait, isn't Superman a John Carter ripoff? A Princess Of Mars and all that?

Dose anyone have a gif or webm of the character putting there gloves on in the intro

consider the cat.

Attached: 2022_01_28 hgs sfw olive recline doodle.png (718x910, 175.05K)

I think your willingly ignoring the trans grooming issue.

If you knew how translation works, you would know how fucking hard to “groom” someone to pay 700$ to take 4-ish year long process

>Wait, isn't Superman a John Carter ripoff? A Princess Of Mars and all that?
Yes but according to that guy logic you can't call it a ripoff since John Carter is a Tarzan ripoff

None, they'er all bloody lezbo's.

Why waste the time and money?

Attached: SU_Hide Your Gays.jpg (1280x720, 207.54K)

None, because they will ingest gender switch pills

but that makes it hotter user

Attached: Untitled19_20211118214612.png (2064x2191, 219.98K)

Counterpoint, most the ones who did actual good reviews of this were already popular.
The only ones who really GOT popular from it were Spill the Milk, and they were just dicking around on their webcams

I can't believe nobody reviewed how the chair in caraway's office changes sizes so much over back to back shots.

Attached: Carriedaway .png (1920x1080, 1.01M)

>that pic
So in this show they kill some gay?

So are Parsley's boobs still soft or do dwarf tits have a rounded shape but are hard like boulders?

So most of the voice acting was done by webcam or something, right?

There's definitely a perspective problem between the background art and the characters.

how so

Something has to explain why there is such a weird dip in audio quality for some of the characters.

What upset the autists this time?

Attached: Spice.jpg (316x210, 10.43K)

Post more of this qt.

Attached: Sage.jpg (1026x1080, 287.87K)

It was really only Slime Boy in one scene, the rest of the show sounds fine

Wamen. They see Rosemary’s pink hair and feel fear

This is the only correct answer

why can't I have a pretty femboy in my life?

I torrented this, but it turned out to be in russian. A bit dissapointed. I was looking forward to it. I still watched two episodes of it in russian after, just to look at the pictures.
And Rosemary is so pretty.

Attached: Rosemary2.png (526x555, 512.86K)

Someone posted a Mega link earlier. It's what I've been using.

Thanks user, I didn't even read the thread at all before I started looking for torrents. The mega will be a huge help.

A russian dub??

No problem. It's been an interesting ride so far giving this show a shot.

Attached: Screenshot_20220127-064823~2.png (2446x1440, 1.97M)

That's what I have been wondering. I didn't think this show would get other dubs.

That user needs to answer... it'd have to be a fandub, right? Unless they're just lying

Mmmm, pussy.

So what's it about and what could possibly cause that 1.2 rating? Nothing is truly that bad.

It's about cute girls going to school and it has 1.2 stars because people decided it was bad back in 2018 when they said "diversity" in a teaser

I'm only about half way through the show so far so it's possible something really bad happens in the next half of the series, but so far I don't know if that 1.2 rating is entirely fair based on the show's quality alone. I believe a lot of those ratings came from the comments the people behind the show made a long while before the show had come out. They were comments sure to cause anger on the internet and I am not surprised people are still bitter over them. Removed from those comments though this show is ok, nothing great, but alright. Even cute at times. If not for those comments, this show may have gotten a better reception. Well, at least early on. There are a few things I think would have cause anger either way, but I don't know if it's 1.2 rating bad.

So it's like She-Ra where the main person behind the show is a man hating nutjob, but the show itself is alright?

its not the main person, Kate Leith is only one of the writers, but she has an outsized social media presence, as well as a clip of her in the trailer in 2018.

Maybe? I haven't seen the new She-Ra so I can't comment on that show, but from what I've seen so far that might describe High Guardian Spice reasonably well so far. There are a few gays and at least one trans person so far so it's possible that would have also gotten some negative responses on it's own as well. As a side, I will admit it is a little weird to hear a curse word or two a few episodes in considering the show's style. But maybe that's just me. I guess I can't be too surprised considering every episode starts with a mature content warning.

wtf they are in middle high school college

Well there are definitely things that deserve 1.2 out of 10 or even lower, but High Guardian Spice isn't one of them.

I'm not. Trying to push someone to be trans is an issue but it's not grooming, it's a different issue

That's the kill your gays trope. Hide the gays is when the gay characters keep getting pushed to the side or hidden with metaphors and bullshit. The picture is referring to Steven Universe.

>That's the kill your gays trope. Hide the gays is when the gay characters keep getting pushed to the side or hidden with metaphors and bullshit. The picture is referring to Steven Universe.
So it happens in Guardians Spice or what?

I think this could be avoided if there was a better term to use.

Nah its clear that the main cast has some attraction to guys, with the possibility of bisexuality among half of them. Thyme's the one who had a crush on the Himbo and the Mermaid so she's guaranteed bi. Not that any of that matters given the closest to a romance is between Sage and Snapdragon.

Rosemary is the one who had the crush on the himbo
It doesn't happen in High Guardian Spice. Fifth main character is a trans dyke and the sidekick's aunts are raging lesbobos.

Kind of, in that when trans stuff is brought up in the first place it is so hamfisted that it comes off like the main character doesn't give a shit and immediately changes the subject. Whenever the these themes are brought up it is so tone deaf it is unintentionally funny.
The main trans plot begins when Snapdragon cross dresses for not!Halloween and is insulted by a guy in a very strange delivery that elicits laughter.
This is not brought up again until the mermaid episode when the same character brings up the costume and Snapdragon rages out, beating the fucking shit out of this kid, causing him to immediately barrel roll off the boat they are on, swim to shore, and walk all the way back to school.
Snapdragon is grounded with the ftm professor for the rest of the episode, and the former explains that he has always felt insecure as a man because one day his hyperchad father encouraged him to beat the shit out of his brother, and made Snapdragon tackle himself. Snapdragon says he admires the strength of the main cast . ftm professor asks him if he knows about 'transformation magic', scene cuts.
This is not brought up again until the season finale where Snapdragon asks his friend if she would still like him if he painted his nails or wore women's clothes. The friend is supportive. He has painted nails in the final minutes and is seen shopping for women's clothes in stills during the end credits.

Attached: Screenshot_20220128-023150~2.png (2428x1440, 1.48M)

>This is not brought up again until the season finale where Snapdragon asks his friend if she would still like him if he painted his nails or wore women's clothes.
I haven't finished the series myself, but I'm pretty sure that's not the season finale. The season finale ends with the school being destroyed from what I've seen

It is in the season finale, it isn't what comprises the season finale.

Yeah, this user has it right. But I'd give extra attention to the purple one.

Attached: Screenshot_20220127-054231~2.png (2437x1440, 2.42M)

It's magic school.

Redhead on the right looks the prettiest but seems like dead fish/slow burn, blondy seems the most fun and the size difference gets me going.

Red head is a lesbian with a chubby fish fetish.

If her family is any indication the blonde will bread you like a rabbit.

Pink Hair is a dipshit who will definetly be telling people her boyfriend really does love her he just gets angry sometime

Blue hair will sleep with you to prove she's totally a normal girl

>If her family is any indication the blonde will bread you like a rabbit.
Perfect.

I presume Dwarves are just quick breeders in this setting...which implies that they're short lived.
Sad.

I mean it technically is grooming if the person in question is trying to turn someone into something they want to fuck which is almost always the reason this shit happens on places like discord

Speaking of the trans shit in this setting:
Is it basically the retardation of Ray being obsessed with including a self-insert (Carroway)?

Because none of the trans stuff in this setting makes sense:

If you can turn into a mermaid, why can't you turn into a man or woman? In a setting where conservation of matter is not respected, why is a permanent transition potion/spell not available?

Also, Snap legitimately is probably just a crossdresser.

>If you can turn into a mermaid, why can't you turn into a man or woman?
Can they not? I thought the prof was but just had to keep taking the potion?
>In a setting where conservation of matter is not respected, why is a permanent transition potion/spell not available?
Writer retardation, but in-universe maybe the components are just too rare/expensive or something
>Also, Snap legitimately is probably just a crossdresser.
Yeah probably

But the potion needs to be taken to keep up the transition: something that's realistic in our world where fairies can't fart into a flask for us but doesn't make any sense in a world where you can probably grind up some fairy wings, snort them, and become jesus.

Like I said, Writer Retardation

This was weird.

Attached: Screenshot_20220128-194450~2.png (2453x1440, 2.04M)

they grow up so fast

She-Ra had like a million gay characters and it got above average ratings, so that alone can't be a reason.

The sad truth is that 90% of the hate the show gets is from simply being on the wrong platform. If HGS had primered on Netflix it probably would have seen about similar success as She-ra, but because it was Crunchyroll, people were pissed it wasn't anime, and despite it not being true became convinced the show used/stole their subscription money to be made. So in the end the show was hated long before it came out and even if it had been on Arcane's level still probably would have been trashed because none of the hate has anything to do with the
actual show and its content, just the drama around its creation.

>it probably would have seen about similar success as She-ra
I was under the impression that She-Ra was relatively successful and I think this projection is too optimistic. I felt arcane comparison is invalid, should use another show that's hated but generally considered to be superior in quality, perhaps Master of the Universe.

Maybe closer to Kipo then, I was just using She-ra since it was already being used and the shows have pretty similar themes.

I don't get what your saying about Arcane and MotU, I used Arcane because currently it's considered a high teir show, and I was saying that even if HGS somehow managed to be just as good, not its current level but "What if", that the show would still have a lot of hate simply because all the hate it gets doesn't come from the show.

If it was on Netflix, it definitely would have been more a nothingburger. Hell it might have even gotten a better timetable which probably would have changed quite a bit.

Like Comparing Season 1 of She-ra to HGS, I'd rather watch most of the episodes of HGS.

I misunderstood the purpose of the comparison. The hate is seems like a lot but only relative to the size of the discourse in general.

>it definitely would have been more a nothingburger.
I mean you say that but shows Like Kipo, 12 forever, and Centaurworld all saw pretty good success despite not having any real advertisement and not having angry man babies giving it free publicity as they scream about titties

I sometimes forget that this was a Crunchyroll series and the mess that brought with it. This show had a stained reputation with some people because of the things said early on and anime watching Crunchyroll subscribers who, like you said, though their subscription money was used to fund this show and not anime. This show was in a bad place from the start. Sort of a shame really. I'm about to start the eighth episode and so far I feel the show is alright. Even has a few characters I feel could have been well liked if the discourse around this show wasn't poisoned from the start.

Attached: Screenshot_20220128-190847~2.png (2442x1440, 2.95M)

they did it to themselves.

I mean if you are talking about the infamous trailer then not really, from what the show runner has said No one knew they were being filmed for a trailer.

gospel.

Oh no doubt. It's just interesting to see how bad press can really do a number on a show. There are probably other factors behind closed doors that were also holding the series back but the negative reception it got shouldn't be ignored either. I just feel a little bad since it's an ok show from what I've seen so far that, if the creators had kept their mouths shut, could have probably had a decent run.

Attached: Screenshot_20220128-185759~2.png (2455x1440, 3.39M)

Did they actually try to take back what they said?

Yeah I'd fuck her feet

Attached: 1638427461712.jpg (786x902, 122.01K)

I don't blame you.

Attached: Screenshot_20220127-040408~2.png (2455x1440, 2.14M)

We got to keep seeing Sage feet but not Rosemary feet and that's a crime

Attached: 1635291549392.jpg (1920x1080, 217.19K)

Unfair. Rosemary probably has cute feet as well.

Attached: Illustration10.jpg (796x910, 93.51K)

It's this:
btmet.com/item/dd84bb41d586d1a1337a6c2b0885fd364bd44316
That's the one I downloaded.

Well shoot. Thanks user. I'll check it later. How is the dub? I'm also guessing it's not subbed, right?

God that is some great Rosemary. Some fantastic feet as well.

Attached: Screenshot_20220128-184320~2.png (2419x1440, 1.16M)

Attached: WIPGuessWhatHappensNext.png (1089x791, 281.52K)

It's a technique they don't teach at school but most guardians learn by the time they graduate.

It's a technique your parents were a master of, I'll teach it to you.

Fucking finally! I'm always considering the cat.

the greedy Enutrofs made the potions last for short time so the people that wants it will keep buying it.
It's simple marketing.

Carroway is a psychic god who can mix old and new magic, so you'd think he'd just be able to wave his hands over the potion and cast 'Permanency'.
Given the power level of most spells in this setting, a Sorceror level 5 spell should be easy for him.
d20srd.org/srd/spells/permanency.htm

>Carroway is a psychic god who can mix old and new magic, so you'd think he'd just be able to wave his hands over the potion and cast 'Permanency'.
Now you know he can't.

Are we still pretending to like this for (You)s?

Don't know, they all look cheap and non-union.

>cheap
Good. Children are expensive.
>non-union
Also good, 90% of unions are just money sinks that don't help the worker.

for some reason it just makes me think of prostitute unions, and I wonder how that's like.

A lot more honest than regular unions.
The pimp wants money and, in theory, he protects the whores in exchange for a large portion of their income (some is provided to them in the form of food, lodging, and clothes).

You can't make a potion with the effect you want.
Yes you can make an orange juice with oranges yourself.
But you can't make a Fanta yourself.
Also the corporation doesn't want you to have the permanent effect of Fanta in your body and so made the effect last short time so you will end up buying it again

I actually kinda like it

No you don't you lying dog

What's stopping him from liking it?

>2022
>assuming user's gender
dude...

Subtitiles? in a company that specializes in providing translated cartoons of a foreign language? You have too high expectations.

I really do like it; It’s just I don’t like a couple episodes for being pointless and wish they could’ve been used for adventuring episodes like 7 and 11 were.

The school setting was a big mistake. One could easily just have a tavern/guild hq serve the same purpose of having the cast stay in one location at a time.

I'm not your dude, bro.

Mother of Pink Hair.

Have not seen the show but just based off OP's pic I'd say:
>Elf
>Wizard
>Pinky
>Questionably short stack

Ok well good for you to like it

"Yes, cap. We're now onboard the S.S. High."
> Shorstack Supremacy High

Attached: parsley-hgs.gif (498x280, 927.56K)

Damn. It sucks how much that makes sense.

You don't start trying to fuck them until the kid starts hanging on your every word. First is gaining their trust. Duh.

Really? Even that stupid assassination episode with edgelord mcstabberguy?

The dorf is the only one worth your time. Everyone else is bad taste.
>Witch that's dumb as a brick
>Knife Ear that forgot tsunderes need to be likeable too
>Pink thing

Not even. It's only worth watching for reference material so you can draw more dwarf lewds. But given how crap the animation is, you can get the same material with a couple of screenshots.

Way better episode than “I’m Transgender” and Sage crying in a room for an episode

The second half of episodes is way better than the first half

>Way better episode than “I’m Transgender” and Sage crying in a room for an episode
That's not saying much. That's like saying a punch to the face is better than a punch to the gut, you were still punched. Honestly only episode I'd even come close to calling decent was the festival episode, even with its many many many many many MANY problems.

So which one is the tranny and what kind of tranny?

This show is the most tranny show ever made except possibly for Summer Camp Island

basicaly this, it restraints plot and writing so much to force everyone to always be at one place
ironicaly it beeing an episodic adventure series is closer to the orginal idea than the show we got now

Attached: FG1NfQIXwAIE9mQ.jpg (4096x2896, 2.11M)

The teacher, and he's the one using Transition magic(which requires monthly potions) in a world of Transformation magic(which costs nothing). So he's literally making things harder for himself for no reason.

What if it was like Slayers and they were just constantly traveling together and going on adventures based on where they end up.

I am going to have SEX with Rosemary

Is this what Owl House would be if Disney made it all Hogwarts?

Maybe. Though I don't think this show has enough attractive mature ladies to make a perfect comparison.

No because then there'd be a coherent plot.

>many many many many many MANY problems
You are trying way to hard, this is why Any Forums overall doesn't hate it. Crisis actors like user making it out as way worse than it is. Shows mid, not great not terrible. Any other opinion is just pandering

Owl House still has a plot compared to this and at least not Agenda based characters as blantant as these.
Even the Hogwarts episodes still had something like learning magic in another way or simply fucking with people's minds

Yeah, the school setting definitely has its limitations. It has its strengths, yes, but I don't know if they were worth it.

>You are trying way to hard
Or I'm not a horny coomer that disregards shit if it has tits and a cute face.

Where do you get the idea that there's free transformation magic that will give him the changes he needs?

No the other user is right, you not being a coomer has nothing to do with the way you're acting.

The one who has a crush on blue hair girl is a mtf tranny

>and at least not Agenda based characters as blantant as these
Pretty sure the teenbopper lesbians are just as blatant as anything in this.

Because the girls can change into mermaids and survive underwater. If you can totally change your biology with transformation magic, why can it not change your gender?

Actually it does, you're just too thirsty for dwarf cooch to see it. And this is coming from someone with a shortstack fetish.

>The show's announcement—and the implication that Crunchyroll was beginning to produce its own media rather than anime and other Asian content—sparked controversy amongst the anime community.

I don't get it. Why shouldn't Crunchyroll be allowed to make their own content?

>Why shouldn't Crunchyroll be allowed to make their own content?
Because they swore up and down the money was going to the Japanese creators. So when Crunchyroll announced this stuff right after a price hike in subscription fees, of course people were going to think they were liars.

No, it just doesn't and now you're projecting because you know you're wrong. No amount of wanting to fuck the blonde girl would make me ignore the problems if they were actually worse than the real garbage I've seen.

Transforming into a mermaid was for less than a day, he's trying to have a man's body permanently.

>No, it just doesn't and now you're projecting because you know you're wrong.
The fact you still haven't provided evidence why it's not shit only proves I'm right and you're just deflecting. See I can play the fallacy game too.

>Transforming into a mermaid was for less than a day, he's trying to have a man's body permanently.
When do they establish transformation magic as having a time limit, and needing anything more than a reapplication of New Magic which he has proven to be very competent with; and how that isn't more cost effective than blowing time and resources on a potion?

Yeah, it was a messy time to announce the show. Though honestly, I don't think there was ever a good time to announce their show. No matter what there would be people upset it's budget wasn't put towards more anime.

What strengths could a school setting have?

Well, it makes explaining the world to the audience pretty easy since explanations can be wrapped up as a class the characters are in. It also makes an easy way to have a large cast of characters stick together almost every day since they could have class together that episode. Schools are also reasonably large so it allows for a large cast and transfer students can also easily introduce new characters without much issue. Teachers can also be a good source of mentor like characters that can be knowledgeable about the world. These are just the first that came to mind but I'm sure there are more. Though I think cast size and management is probably the main reason it's used. That and it's a pretty easy to explain and understand by viewers.

Strengths vary on execution:
It gives an excuse for powerful characters to be on hand but to not immediately solve problems for inferiors.
Setting explanation can occur during classes.
Gives an excuse for weak MCs to be around (they're learning!).
Allows competition without the need for one party or the other to die.
Societal pressure to succeed (both from family and peers) exists.

Weaknesses:
They're getting done to death at this point.
You will be compared unfavorably to My Hero Academia and Harry Potter.
If problems that are way above the paygrade of the students occur and the teachers do not step in, but the world building does not suggest that the society believes in 'sink or swim' to this extent, it can undermine your worldbuilding.
Most settings like this ignore the grades, parental approval, solid rivalries, and peers.

It’s how stars are made

Makes about as much sense as everything in the show I guess.

Attached: Screenshot_20220128-192026~2.png (2457x1440, 2.48M)

You pretty much got it right.

>Hip wiggle
This cute spaz is gunna be the death of me

kissing rosemary

Not allowed

Attached: High Guardian Spice Episode 6.mp4_snapshot_10.21.907.jpg (1084x1080, 248.72K)

You're the only one playing the fallacy game here kiddo, and you didn't' just start now, you were from the start. The evidence that it isn't shit is in the show itself, the fact that you don't have any actual criticisms.

Using new magic repetitively is a bigger waste of resources, retard, it would use up multiple terraspheres, and using spells also takes time.

Sage can watch. That should be fine.

That’s the spirit!

She’s going to be a true nightmare when Rosemary gets a boyfriend

>Wants Rosemary AND Snapdragon all to herself
She's so selfish.

Really so you can cite where they say the magic wears off?

Which one is the lesbian? That one.
I’ve been a lesbian’s “exception” before and that shit fucking made my decade.

So bad dialogue, layers in the wrong order, Forgetting to clean up stock footage watermarks, mismanaged story pacing in episode 1, character conflicts that arise from nowhere and are resolved without any sort of logic, conflicting messages on new magic and old magic, transformation magic and transition magic existing in the same place without explanation to what makes them different, errors in perspective shots, excess dead space, and inconsistent plot(like when they practice to capture a monster in one episode...by killing a robot monster at the beginning) are not problems?

Please tell me then since you claim to watch the series. How are these not problems?

The moment the girls turn back from being mermaids.

I like how you need to change your argument from "is shit" to "has problems" to try and pigeonhole me. Nobody was arguing that it was perfect, the argument is that it's not as godawful as people like you are pretending it is, especially compared to popular cartoons that many people in the community obsess over.
All shows have some bad dialogue, there are many shows with dialogue much worse than HGS that you're not losing your shit over.
There isn't a conflicting message on old magic vs new magic at all, if anything the problem is that it's completely unsubtle with the point that people are being irresponsible with new magic and it's causing problems in the world. Transformation and transition magic both existing isn't a flaw, you're just obsessed with your headcanon on that subject.
"character conflicts that arise from nowhere and are resolved without any sort of logic"
TF is this even supposed to mean?

Whoever paid me the most

Attached: 5B69C59E-4961-49F6-A0A3-84D3AC4FD842.jpg (1022x1081, 208.48K)

C'mon user. No need to sell yourself like that.

What if he's raising money for them to get a season 2?

Then damn it, I'll join him. I'm about to finish the show and I'm been surprised by how much I've been enjoying it.

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-012636~2.png (1004x1440, 1.35M)