Am an alternative zoomer

I feel that I was born in the wrong generation, I love rock music, grunge, punk rock, Nirvana, shocking blue, guns n roses, Radiohead, green day, the little green dwarfs, soda stereo, misfits. I hate hip hop, rap and pop music.

Attached: kurt-cobain-10-b0379fed591c4be98a11e38e3681d53b.jpg (1997x1997, 859.41K)

So brave and stunning, not to mention, based. Thank you for sharing this with us.

hip hop and rap are both trash but if you make "ugh modern music sucks I wish I lived in the 90s" your entire personality you are a massive faggot

so you have the taste of a hot topic store in the mall
and that makes you 'alt' per your generation's standards or lack thereof
god what a sad bunch. the soulless zoomie zooms
listen to real punk like GISM and start a band or something you pleb shitter

I wish i lived in the 50s to enjoy segregation

Good news is you can listen to those bands much easier now than 20-30 years ago. Knock tourself out

Kek

No, you're just a very late Gen x

I was born in 2003, I visit Any Forums since December 2016.

eres bien pendejo

The cringe centrist reveals himself. It must be sad being unable to have any real strong opinions without worrying about looking lame to zoomers ten years ago

I also like spinetta

no cambia nada, sigues siendo puto

Como sabias que onions Hispanic.

I’m also an alternative zoomer with a love for the style and am sad with how corporatized most of it is besides few stations. I love the 80’s stuff and 90’s but I think I gravitate more to the indie/postpunk/altdance/poppunk/etc that my radio station played/plays from the early 00s to today more than I do the new wave and grunge that got a bit old due to overplay for some artists. I still love me some Flash and the Pan, Soundgarden, Xtc, Depeche Mode and the obscure weirdo punk they’d play back before my time that would appear again on resurrection Sundays (an old show my station does to this day) or I discovered in recent times.

Oh and also They Might Be Giants, Ben Folds Five, Men at Work, Soul Coughing, Sponge, etc are kino

Loser

I prefer Devil's Haircut

Loser for what?

Just saying a lot of zoomers who listened to alt as kids and grew up liking it exist. Not all of us are tiktokers who don’t know shit about the past. Don’t think anyone meant that but it’s hard to tell here with all the zoomer shitposting banter.

I’m a bit old school like that. Nodding to the old mid 00s nostalgia.

>listen to real punk like GISM and start a band or something
incomprehensibly based

They're all full of crap. Kurt Cobain was a hero to the hipsters because he killed himself at the peak of his career. He was a martyr to the grunge movement. He was the king of alternative rock. He was the most famous musician of our time. He was a hero.