Drake vs Fantano

Which side is Any Forums on?

Attached: anthony-fantano-ethers-drakes-certified-lover-boy.1631041382.jpg (755x366, 46.15K)

Neither

Attached: 1595894053078.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

I don't really care about either of them but I've gotta say this is incredibly embarrassing for Drake

Drake literally sent seething hatemail to a youtube music critic because he didn't get his validation
Hate Antny all you want, but he embarrassed the fuck outta Drake and that's pretty funny

KWAB

Drake is a shit artist and Anthony has shit opinions

Drake

Attached: yolohead.jpg (800x480, 45.51K)

Drake is the most annoying-looking person who ever lived, and is also Jewish, so Fantano

Drake is a certified lover boy
Fagtano is a certified divorced cuckold

Imagine having all the money and status in the world and getting mad at some bald youtuber.
There is no scenario where Drake wins this "beef"

The first court date of his divorce proceedings was today. Is he gonna make it bros?

Attached: fantano.jpg (960x640, 63.21K)

I hate fantano but he's OURS. Drake can FUCK OFF.

Counterpoint. Fantano sucks and anyone dabbing on him is based and chill

Not a fan of either, but Drake is the biggest loser here

Why? He’s the biggest star in the world, and Fantano is some balding fat divorced guy pandering to tweens.

In this specific interaction, not overall. A person like Drake shouldn’t even have Fantano on his radar. Who cares what critics say at that point

Why not? He’s a relatively famous meme music critic.

go to bed Aubrey

I haven’t looked much into this interaction, but why waste energy being upset he pans you routinely or whatever. If it’s a troll then ok. If he’s actually salty and sending a DM that’s a bit sad

Go back to r/fagtanoforever, Any Forums is Drake country city slicker

Attached: Drake-Bell-Mug-Shot-embed.jpg (620x465, 66.9K)