Why do they fear the Durst?

Attached: FcrNrJ-XwAAfFqX.png (828x597, 459.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RYnFIRc0k6E
youtube.com/watch?v=14aY9DVHvDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

brads a nigger weed smoking lib faggot who should fucking kill himself

Because he has bad taste in music.

Fantano from aliexpress

a white guy parodying black culture in the most jockish way imaginable and making millions off of it makes the jews endlessly seethe

>aged poorly
>sounds dated
Is there a more invalid, cop-out criticism of music? You see this retarded complaint being voiced all the time, but there is never any actual critique of the music itself to go along with it. It’s like the people who use this stock criticism have already decided that they don’t like a certain old song/album and need to write something negative about it, but can’t find any specific musical faults, so they default to the “it doesn’t sound new” argument instead.

Not being able to put things into context is a hallmark trait of autism. It’s like people who want to tear down statues of the founding fathers because they owned slaves 300 years ago.

>Random Nu Metal Singer who actively tried to invite a riot expresses some anarchist leanings
>Any Forums acts surprised like anyone with a mild read of popular culture would really be completely surprised by it

Next thing you'll tell me Varg is a fascist and that Reggae is sometimes about Marijuana.

Oh so Brad has been fagging up your recs too?
Can’t believe Todd in the Shadows is the only competent music critic

because they fear themselves

Up until this day the only limb bizkit song ive ever heard is that one The Who cover, and i think it sucks big time

well, then you know what time it is
youtu.be/RYnFIRc0k6E

Listen to the priest also behind blue eyes is good u baka

>”this album has such cheesy 80s production”
Yeah cause it was made in the 80s, retard. Hate this fucking argument

it just sounds like a shittier version of the beastie boys

youtube.com/watch?v=14aY9DVHvDU

Limp Bizkit sucks. So does Brad tho

This would be a good idea for a video if by "aged poorly" they meant it was too steeped in music trends of the time that no longer work with listeners' ears, but this is just fucking retarded.
This moral puritanism among normies is not even a half decade old and they're sitting around whining that nobody in the past conformed to their extreme new religion that they just adopted recently.
Fuck off Brad

The only thing that’s aged poorly is this fucking planet.

Reminds me of something i saw earlier today when looking something up on google regarding Malcolm in the Middle.

If these clowns don’t like something then leave it the fuck alone. Not everything has to be pozzed, especially not shit pre-clown world

Attached: 8692C2C7-EFFC-4AFF-91F0-9252B592A15A.jpg (750x656, 110.75K)

>Not everything has to be pozzed, especially not shit pre-clown world
>Lenin avatar

BTFO

Leave