What do you think of Type O Negative?

Started listening to their shit recently. Personally i'm liking it so far. Also i think Steele was a cool guy. I kinda hate the fact i will never have the chance of seeing them live

Attached: type o.jpg (941x399, 80.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U73MZJKaXBM
youtu.be/gQgTTwwWZbE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've never heard them after all this time. Just keep seeing faggots talking about his dick.

Never listened to them, but I like that a buff guy reps my blood type.

i would suggest you to give a try to their first album. It's less goth than subsequent works. I thought they were just yet another metal group but they do indeed stand out in a nice way.

I love Type O Negative and I loved Carnivore before Type O. Slow, Deep ajd Hard is just all full of Carnivore songs. They changed to gothic-doom-metal after they seen how many gothic bitches were going to their shows. They wanted to get laid and liked that type so they embeliahed the scene in a tongue and cheek sort od way but it turned out theyre fucking awesome.

Some standouts for myself people should check out to get a vibe of the band and their edgelord sense of humour.

Carnivore - Jesus Hitler
Carnivore - Race War
Type O - Unsuccessfully Coping with the Natural Beauty of Infidelity.
Type O - Christian Woman
Type O - Wolfmoon
Type O - We hate everyone
Type O - I dont want to be me.
Typw O - Baccus

thanks for the carnivore suggestions. I really like Unsuccesfully coping. it's basically the first song i heard from type o. I instantly liked the irony of it (the choir of he knows you're fucking someone else are hilarious) and all the different parts of the song really fit together. At the moment i'm checking out bloody kisses. Even if the fast paced style of Slow deep and hard is not there anymore i don't mind the goth spin.

Good band, but I don't listen to it.

Forsure dude. Great band. Lots of great songs and their relatable edgelordish humour was great. They also had the capacity to talk about heavy subject matter. Just a bunch of regular dudes from Brooklyn making everybody laugh and trying to get laid. Gotta love it. Tbey did well for themselves.

You forgot to mention their best song
youtube.com/watch?v=U73MZJKaXBM

they're almost not even a metal group. I mean "be my druidess" is like a dream pop song. they had a lot of different influences.

I think they wrote great songs, I think Pete had a great voice, I love the keyboards, I love the whole "vibe" of the band but man I hate the fucking drum machine that's on most of their albums. on october rust it doesn't sound too bad but it sounds like absolute dogshit on world coming down and life is killing me.

one of the absolute GOAT bass tones

Based band. Haven't heard everything yet, but Life is Killing Me is one of my favorite songs of all time.

Heard a couple of their songs so far and really liked it.

THEY SUCK!

grrr im so angry right now argh

the pinnacle of the metal chad

not a fan of that style of music. too slow and boring and gothic

Love their whole attitude

Steele was a Nazi so pretty based

>they had a lot of different influences.
Peter Steele said their biggest influences were Black Sabbath and the Beatles I think a track like 'Gimme That' displays both very well. youtu.be/gQgTTwwWZbE