Is heroin really that bad?

is heroin really that bad?

Attached: rkgn6s44pa441.png (800x623, 1M)

Only one way to find out

try it and report back with the results

I've met many heroin addicts, and the answer is yes. They make the methheads seem normal

Its no the heroin thats bad, its the mindset of the user. Its like blaming alcohol for alcoholics when most people can drink it without a problem just fine

I definitely have the obsessive addict brain, which is why I'll never try it

Not so, its the poor lifestyle habits accompanied by it especially if you are getting pure clean heroin. People forget that Layne started using a lot of crack for years which really contributed to his physical detoriation.

No.

Attached: 97614ea8a99f3e01badfb11bd93d5de4.jpg (736x736, 114.39K)

It's not really, it depends on the quality. In Europe they have some countries that have clinics where they give clean needles and even dope that was made in a lab. They are trying the same thing in Portland. The real problem with it is that you have illiterate gangbangers trying to play chemist in real life. And they put shit in it like lactose or fetanyl to stretch the product.

lol wtf? the human body has receptors that make the opium enjoyable, heroin is a hundred times above that. heroin is inherently bad, distilled opium that is obviously easier to transport and gets you significantly higher, also cut with literal poison. outside of the strict medical reason all of the opiates are bad
the question is should opium be legalized recreationally? I’d probably say no to that too, but drugs always get more form friendly and potent over time

I've seen guys hook out their wives to get money for heroin. Scummiest of all the drugs

it’s an evil and cold world that we live in. people make their own choices though

Its bad because its high is one of the greatest things you can experience.

Why the FUCK do you think its a meme gold standard. EVERYONE knows this shit is a straight ticket to oblivion. Yes, its unbelievably good and yes, it will destroy your life.

>comparing the buzz of alcohol to opiates

I took this shit, its like flying to heaven. And everything else, including eating and breathing becomes unimportant. Thats the danger here. You would sell your family for this high.

been doing opiates including heroin for 4 years now, no its not that bad.
this is so far from the truth, people who are opiate only drug users and not poly drug addicts are pretty damn normal (except for during withdrawal)

i mean you're probably going to overdose at some point but besides that it's probably pretty good

It's not worth it make some drug friends and you'll soon see drug dependence is not something you want in your life

one of the better bait posts i've seen today

bad enough to OD on, start rotting in your own house while your cats eat your cheeks, ears and penis to stay alive before you are found. that's what happened to Layne

He OD'd on purpose. Well he was already in bad shape and refused to get help or be seen because how ashamed he was what had become of him and he knew it was too late. There was needle sticking from his leg when they found him and another fully loaded syringe in his hand ready to go. At his tolerance levels he could not have OD'd unless on purpose.

no, it's great. that's the problem

the sad part about that is its never too late to get clean even if it feels not like it. same with kurt. when youre so deeply addicted to drugs it feels impossible to get off but after a few months youre pretty much a normal person again, speaking from experience. Im addicted to opiates currently but i know its never impossible for me to get off them becuase ive done it multiple times already and enjoyed life sober. I just keep coming back because of health issues

no
but being a junkie is

i did heroin for a while. it is pretty fun, but not as good as people make it out to be. IV feels amazing. most of the shitty things that addicts do to get drugs is to avoid going through withdrawals moreso than it is to experience the high.