TheNeedleDrop is another populist from the media world. Moreover, he is extremely superficially versed in music...

TheNeedleDrop is another populist from the media world. Moreover, he is extremely superficially versed in music, but for some reason he makes guides and goes through other people's channels with advice. The saddest thing is that they listen to him and lament. Not surprising, given that the audience of these guys does not feel the difference between some piece of sausage and a work of art. They were told that this performer is not bad, and they unanimously agree, like a herd of cows. They were told that this performer was terrible and they would go and give him a negative rating. Although it is natural for a person to learn to see the ideal himself!

Let's start and end with YouTube being the last place to find professional criticism. After all, the main task of such bloggers is the flow of thoughts for the maximum set of statistics. There are only a few sane enthusiasts in terms of music! As for Anthony Fantano, his reviews of black metal, shoegaze, vaporwave and ambient are complete nonsense. I don't understand why he considers it necessary to review albums from genres he doesn't even like. After all, he describes several key elements of the record, but his assessment of the quality of the material is significantly different from that which is considered by almost every listener of these styles. The question arises, what is the point in such reviews, which no one even asked for?

Attached: 1DB22088-D126-43AB-B14D-C131511D1E47.jpg (827x822, 105.98K)

fuck off, fagtano

I recently watched his review of the 14th year shit from Behemoth. What nonsense he carried there! This amateur began to declare that their early albums, from which they actually took off, consist of unmemorable material. Then he began to explain what a wonderful production he has, how guitars sound and began to praise further this garbage feces. It seems that he draws his scripts from some rotten forums where people like him post their "competent" opinions. In general, such a local critic goes to hell. Not to mention that he only moderates what the public wants to hear from him!

I cannot fucking stand this guy. This dude is a cancer to online music discussion. I know Any Forums used to have too much influence and circlejerked Neutral Milk Hotel and Death Grips.
Fantano is a new level of cancer. Beyonce, Billie Eyelash, Kendrick Lamar, Charli XCX, memerap, Olivia Rodrigo. He's the reason every fucking dweeb starts collecting shitty hip hop albums on vinyl.

Rent free

>superficially versed in music
Every single critic that is not specialized in some genre is like that.

Not gonna engage with someone who would deadlogo a content creator. Look inside yourself and make some improvements.

>"Piece of Sausage"
Damn bro your sausage hasn't been going anywhere huh?

He has an audience at the level of Australopithecus. They don’t have their own brain, so they look at his opinions in the economy of the mind and take them as their own. A prime example is Ken Carson. Immediately after the review, Fantano's fans ran to give the artist negative ratings. Reviews there are also carbon copies, as if written by the same person!

His reviews of rap are complete nonsense too tbf,you do got a point on that one. When he really doesn't know a genre he just keeps going about it anyway. Some of his Pop reviews are questionable too,basically if it's not white people jazz or indie rock I wouldn't put all my chips in with him although he does have Ann interesting take now and then.

My friends all like him, but I really can't stand him. even if he's stating an opinion I agree with, the way he posits them as fact always irritates me to no end. It only serves to make me think he is egotistical and self-important.

Deal with it! In our time, this has already become the norm, when most "connoisseurs" elevate an unremarkable product to the absolute. And all why? Yes, because these fuckers have no taste of their own. Someone out there from eminent critics said for fun that it was a diamond, and everyone began to repeat after him.

Are they epic pogchamp gamer types?

No, they're just unlucky enough to have been sucked into a rabbithole of music reviews, predominantly his. I think they just like his dry humor, which is rather similar to our own. Not like there are any worthwhile music reviewers, anyway, but his is often among the first that pops up and it just so happens he's a cunt.

When he trashed floral shoppe I unsubscribed and never looked back
Imagine being too dumb to 'get' vaporwave

Remember when he became a faggy twitter leftist overnight because someone wrote a mean article about him

Any Forums was a mistake

I completely agree!

drink you onions melonhead faggot

>deadlogo
keke

He is a regular fuy that actually plays instruments and is a music nerd. He started from nothing on Youtube and was one of the first youtibe "content creaters" that that fringe market of reviews that actually knew what he was talking about and delved into lesser known artists.

I think he did a good job and I dont really know what your problem is. Ita actually sad you spent the time ans effort bitching about him on here.

chug onions and bleach

OP really can't stop replying to himself, huh...