This man is unironically the greatest musical mind to ever exist and wrote better melodies than the likes of mozart...

this man is unironically the greatest musical mind to ever exist and wrote better melodies than the likes of mozart, beethoven, bach, lennon and mccartney

say something nice about him

Attached: 0CAC7FC3-46F7-4260-A39F-640D5A8275F0.jpg (509x603, 32.94K)

Beethoven was not a great melodist, and some of the orchestration is even bad. What makes it interesting is the form. With Beethoven, the form is all; because it is a case of what note succeeds every other note. In Beethoven’s case it is always the right next not. No composer had that, not even Mozart, to that degree. Where everything is so unpredictable and yet so right. It all works out. You can rely on it. You know the next note has to be the next note and the only next note. That makes his form perfect. How he had this, nobody knows, because he struggled, he scratched out, If you see his sketches, you see the agonies that this man went through. And what appears as the final product looks as if it was simply ‘phoned in.’ Directly from God. That’s what’s so incredible.

his ability to copy a tune, rearrange it slightly and sell it to his parka monkey fans is quite impressive.

name me a single pop based rock musician that doesn't do that

op

Attached: tu2jh4ax2b031.jpg (960x812, 64.17K)

is it cringe if I walk like Liam in public?

>Comparing Bach to Lemon and McCartney when basically everyone in Cream had a better understanding of classical than anyone in The Beatles.

>Clapton
Come on mate, don’t get ahead of yourself

if he lost 40 pounds and stopped shaving for a month this fit would be accurate

Based.

Quiet he wrote every good song he ever wrote when he was in bed after breaking his leg on a building. In that circumstance you know poverty he was great yeah but as soon as that morning glory check cane in he completely lost any desire to actually bother creating anything more than decent. Literally He wrote what actually good song after cause he didn’t too. Unlike those guys you mention his only Motivation and subject matter was getting out of the situation he was born into. He hates Manchester it’s why he doesn’t get on with brother because he is actually Manc scum even if he is a sweet guy underneath

>mfw learning he was a NEET on benefits, smoking weed in his room all day listening to music

literally me

>mogs your favorite classical composer
>mogs your favorite modern composer
>mogs your favorite outsider artist
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Attached: proxy-image.jpg (230x358, 27.41K)

go back to Any Forums. this thread is for lads only.

>takes a dig at London in virtually every interview
>moved there as soon as he made enough money
what's his deal anyway? why couldn't he stay in Manchester like based MES for example

>NOOOOOOO GO BAACK THE KINO IS TOO MUCH

Attached: 1663161464685823.gif (640x358, 2.73M)

love oasis simple as

This is objectively true. I was addicted to video games from the ages of 5-mid 20's and never really got into music or film. Feeling like I was missing out I decided to run through all of the culturally relevant albums/artists of the 50's to the current era, and every single album on RYM's top 100. I cam to the conclusion the Oasis (or Waysis if you're a chad) is the pinnacle of pop/rock music. Despite them not being technically as proficient as other big names, their melodies and Liam's voice puts them over the top.

Even Oasis' B sides are better than your favorite band's singles. It's sad but true.

I mean I like Touhou but Zun isn't working class so he's objectively inferior

How does whether or not he works a 9-5 have anything to do with the music?

there isn't a single classical composer who picks the right notes

there's been studies about that, NEET

If you let external factors affect your opinion of music then you don't actually even like music, it's just a social device for you. All that matters is how it sounds