wtf why?

Attached: dboon.jpg (190x235, 9.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zZe-JTJ5mQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

I cant believe Any Forums knows nothing about D. Boon

wtf????

probably my favorite punk guitarist. live minutemen videos of D hopping around always gets me in a good mood. also History Lesson Pt. 2 is probably the best song about friendship ever

where is history lessons pt 1?

It's on The Punch Line

thanks user!

What the fuck does Amy Winehouse have to do with anything?

amy winehouse died at 27. everyone says "omg 27 club kurt cobain, Hendrix, Morrison and Amy whinehouse! but no one says D.Boon who is a great guitarist that died at 27. Instead of Whinehouse it should be D. Boon

You're retarded.

Tell me why Amy Whinehouse deserves to be more remembered than D. Boon

>OMG AMY WHINEHOUSE 27 CLUB FUCK D. BOON

D. Boon has more talent than Amy WHinerhouse, he was a punk rockwer that never once played a power chord

Attached: boon.jpg (2048x2046, 1.75M)

You said that already.
>why does the girl who made pop music get more remembered than the big fat guy who sang like a cartoon character and made avant funk hardcore
Retard. This is the part when you reply something about how being popular doesn't mean being good even though I didn't make any kind of value judgement in my post.

NO were talking about skills. D. Boon has way more music skills than Amy Whinehouse. kys

No we're not talking about skills. We're talking about popularity because the more popular=the more remembered. You even type like a retard.

my argument is that the more competent the musician the more cred he has to be remembered.

D. Boon has more cred than Amy Whinehouse end of story

Lol whatever.

Amy Winehouse had more skill as a singer than D. Boon.

D. Boon sung AND played guitar unlike Amy

youtube.com/watch?v=zZe-JTJ5mQ0

>Dey tried to make me go to REHAB LOL

>he did TWO things she only did one thing
You literally think like a baby.

DEY TRIED TO MAKE ME GO TO REHAB

You said that already.

You dont understand..

DEY TRIED TO MAKE ME GO TO REHAB. IM BETTER THAN A PUNK ROCK GUITARIST THAT NEVER PLAYED POWER CHORDS

You should retype everything you've posted in all caps.

D.Boon is more talented than Amy Whinehouse end of story

I THINK IT SHOULD BE D.BOON THAT WE WORSHIP IN CHURCH NOT THIS GAY-ME SLIMEHOUSE!

the world is unfair... are you 12? do you not get it? skill doenst equate to polularity. amy winehouse is remembered more than boon because she was more popular... simple as. if your brain cant wrap itself around that, you need to be institutionalized (autists are dangerous. the thought of you driving a car or purchasing a firearm scares me.)