>talking to a girl
>she says she's into music
>ask what her favourite albums are
>"umm actually i don't listen to albums i only listen to individual songs"

Attached: 507.jpg (306x306, 12.16K)

>not talking to a girl
>listen to an album alone
>cry

Attached: 1615776812841.jpg (976x850, 766.49K)

Women are a piles of putrid shit.
There you go OP, that's what you want to hear, isn't it?
Now go touch grass.

lmao why would you waste your time listening to filler tracks instead of just listening to the good songs released as singles? albums are a scam

kek

why would go to Any Forums to tell lies? you're a frogposter, nobody wants to talk with you,.

You're a complete retard who has never even attempted to listen to a complete album because you consider 40 minutes a huge time sink. Then again, if I listen to your broccoli hair zoomercore I'd probably feel the same way.

Girl here, i used to do that before browsing this board. I think listening to albums is an education. I basically thought like . I'm also the type to not put music on all the time, i actively listen to music. I get obsessed with some songs and play them over and over but it's like i close my eyes and listen them, i rarely do other stuff at the same time. If I had the habit of always having music on the background i would listen to more music. Anyways now i understand the appeal of albums and do listen to more. I don't think it's a woman thing though

This, it's very rare for every song on an album to be decent, let alone good. Just listen to the good songs instead of wasting your time

Sorry, but you're not actually a woman. And you have shit taste in music regardless.

ok tranny

Tits or gtfo

Unironically leave

what would be the lead single here? psalm?

Attached: 71LQ34+Jj+L._SX466__jpg.png (466x465, 183.38K)

And people wonder why the only engagement we get on this board is from the dregs of society.

women are the scum of the earth unironically kys you pickme cunt whore. I bet all of your favorites are male artists you pickme slut.
also listening to full albums in 2022 is for oldfags and retards, I can wage a guess which one of those you are

Not her, but you are so severely autistic it's almost impressive

>talking to girl
>she does the same things as girl in OP
>say that's cool and ask her what she listens too
>proceed to dick her down a week later while playing Lady Gagas greatest hits in the background
You're retarded OP

im always saying this

>Women are fucking evil sluts they fuck everyone except for me reeeeeeeeeee

Attached: 29a.png (645x770, 16.07K)

>NOOOO YOU EXPOSE FEMALE HYPERGAMY, YOU MUST BE A GOOD GOY IN LIVE IN THE MOBLE POD
>5 DOWNVOOTS

Attached: 33c.jpg (608x856, 71.4K)

wtf i look like both of these!

>DATING STATS....ARE HECKIN' MISGONY
>STOP NOTCING THINGS
>KEVIN SAMUELS WAS A NIGG- "CHUD" FOR SPREADING INCEL DOGMA

Attached: 1636021208967.png (320x320, 98.74K)

You never did this though

speaking of dating stats.. user?

this thread sucks

Based. (He's literally me)

Attached: 9348573.jpg (600x400, 43.81K)

nobody can answer so i win

Actually fucking dumb bitches. Just tell me i'm cringe or something based on my fucking post you fucking subhumans are so fucking retarded. I'll introduce my posts as "girl here" as often as possible to trigger you untermensch incels