Fifty years

fifty years.
say something nice.

Attached: Yes-close.jpg (220x220, 7.97K)

What there is to say? one of the best records of that decade no questions asked

damn shame this couldn't have been recorded in the 21st century now that we know how to properly master audio

remaster when

With all of the loudness war going on, its probably a blessing user

It's a staggering masterpiece.

Staggering is a funny word considering "stag" means "a male deer"

I don't like music about corny fairy shit

You've never read the lyrics.

Listening right now. I've had the date on my calendar for quite a while so that I wouldn't forget to listen to it today.
YES has been my favorite band since my dad and I saw them in concert in 2004 when I was 14. The only others that come close are Rush and KMFDM.

"What is YES music? Sometimes it's fast and sometimes it's slow." Bill Bruford

bait or plastic soulless modern prog production enthusiast

filtered by roger dean art

He's not wrong mastering was bad back then

Nothing wrong with the production on that album, plus you think Porcupine Tree and Dream Theater are the be all end all of prog production so your opinion means fuck all

50 years on and it's still the greatest album ever made
>I get uuuuuuuuup
>I GET DOOOOOOOOOOOOWN
>*a church organ blows out your speakers*

>say something nice
not right away, not right away

kek

Still inferior to Foxtrot

Attached: foxtrot.jpg (1500x1500, 546.08K)

going to see the remaining fossils play this live in november. hopefully it isnt awful

I hope it's good for you. It's a shame that Anderson and Wakeman aren't involved anymore.

i really like the first side, but the second side loses me. if only they made the title track 40 minutes i may have had to agree with the yesfags like and about this being one of the GOATs of prog, but no, the only Yes album that is perfect front to back is clearly Drama, and it's the best LP of the 80s (saying a lot when 80s KC exists)